corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lower back Pain even when i move Legs

Well recently I've had a lot of back pain. In the past I had messed up my back around 4 years ago when i was first learning how to do powercleans but it wasn't this bad. Recently I have been doing squats but they are obviously not the problem. The back pain stays the same even when I squat and it doesn't get worst. BUT today I decided to do bent over rows for 4 sets. Once I got home I really noticed my back pain was much worst. When I stand up it hurts for like the first few seconds. And when i'm sitting down if I lift my right leg up as if doing leg extensions it hurts like hell.

Today i finally started putting ice and heat patches on it and so far it made a little difference. But my question is what could it be and what other things can i do to make it go away. Another problem is I have no health insurance at the moment so a DOC is out of the question. Thanks for reading all this and hopefully someone may help me. Thank you.
    Last edited by corozco; 05-22-2008 at 09:56 PM. Reason: mispelled
    Florida Gulf Coast University Powerlifting

**MISC Strength Crew**
    **MISC Firearms Crew***
    **MISC Anti-*******ry Crew**
    ***Brings Pen and Paper to the Gym Crew***

1k+

SQUATZ AND OATZ

rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds like a herniated disc. I have two in my lower back and I remember when they're aggravated or when it first happened it was extremely painful. The reason it hurts when you lift your legs up is because you are pulling on the nerve. Ice and see a doctor. I'm normally not a fan of chiropracters (biggest scam artists IMO) but you might wanna go see one just to have him crack your back because it will feel better when he's done.

ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ksup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

back pain

I recently started doing some heavy squating, probably not with the best form either. I noticed some very low back pain started about 2 months ago, I waited 3 weeks before going to the Dr. By the time I did go to the Dr. it was bad enough that I was no longer squating at all. Well it appears I really aggravated the muscles right above the tailbone and a bit to the left of the tailbone above my left buttocks. I had them do a xray and it showed everthing with my spine was ok.

I think you may be having the same issue. When you lift your leg your muscles are trying to stabalize your body and thats why its hurting. If you workout and utilize the hurt muscles you will notice your back pain will worsen. You need to stretches for your lower back/buttocks area, then ice the area afterwards.

Also take it easy in regards to lower back exersize until it feels 100% better. I know, it sucks.

2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm normally not a fan of chiropracters (biggest scam artists IMO) but you might wanna go see one just to have him crack your back because it will feel better when he's done.
    If it is a herniated disc, that's not going to help anything.

corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well thats what i'm doing for now. Ice and stretching. Suck because I was on the 20 reps squat routine and making good gains. It wasn't even squats that messed me up. It was the damn bent over rows. But oh wells I guess I'll just work on upperbody for now. Thanks for the help guys.

**MISC Strength Crew**
    **MISC Firearms Crew***

1k+

SQUATZ AND OATZ

killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nothing that really fixes a herniated disc except surgery. Your best bet is to rest it then when stretch it and do core exercises to make it stronger and no exercises that hurt it. The only solution for severe back pain usually ends up being surgery or ironically exercise and any good MD would tell you that depending on what kind of injury your dealing with.

Well I wouldn't say it's severe pain. For the past 2 days I have been icing my back and have held back from doing squats, deads, and the other exercises that utilize the lower back in one way or another. So far the pain much less then yesterday but still there. It's much more tolerable and for sure is slowly yet annoyingly going away. Thanks for telling me to ice it, it works good.

**MISC Strength Crew**
    **MISC Firearms Crew***

1k+

SQUATZ AND OATZ

gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    could be pulled muscle, siatica etc. if pain keeps up would head to a doctor but lay off deadlifts, squats and watever else makes it hurt for a while and see if that helps out. keep up with ice, heat and may want to take some ibuprofen for inflamation (since its the first thing your getting if you see a doc anyway).