hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hops_88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

popped ear, and sinus problem??

does anyone have thsi problem after working out?? usually after i do endurance type work outs like alot of pushups or running... when i swallow it feels like its connected to my ear, and my nose, when i breathe out it feels like its just a gust of air coming out instead of a stream breathing out.. if that makes sense

thats the best way i can explain it, does anyone else get anything like this??

gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sounds like sinuses, mine were going crazy a few weeks ago and my ear hurts from time to time. take some sinus medicine, cough that **** up, blow your nose when your feeling stuffy instead of swallowing the snot and everything. after a week or so of being out of the gym with mine i went back in a sweatshirt, did some cardio then went into steamroom after to loosene everything up, coughed it up/blew my nose and hit up the sauna to dry me up. did wonders....