Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

10 Pounds of Sweet Potato and 5 Pounds of Ground Beef... Your favorite recipes?

Before I start experimenting I would like to hear what you guys do with this stuff. Had a few failures on my hands with some recipes so I'm a little wary.

Also have some miniature steak, any good marinades in mind for my big BBQ on memorial day?

Sweet Potato chips takes too long to make for a small quantity .

HatchetHarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HatchetHarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HatchetHarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HatchetHarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HatchetHarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HatchetHarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HatchetHarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HatchetHarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HatchetHarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HatchetHarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HatchetHarry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I made a pretty good sweet potato pie using a recipe similar to this one but with a regular premade frozen crust and not a grapenuts crust

Sweet potato pie
    1 grapenuts crust
    2 eggs
    1 1/2 cups cooked, mashed sweet potato
    1 1/4 cup skim milk
    3/4 cup spelnda
    1 tsp cinnamon
    1 tsp EACH allspice, cloves, nutmeg.

Preheat oven 425F. Combine all the filling ingredients and pour into the
    crust. Bake 15 minutes, reduce heat to 350F and continue baking 40 min
    until set. Serves 6-8.

IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you have tomatoes or tomato sauce, how about pasta or rice?

If so, I think I'd saut? the sweet potatoes with some onions and garlic in olive oil. I'd brown the hamburger, salt, pepper. Combine the meat and sweet potato mixture and add in the tomato sauce or tomatoes (blend them first).

Serve over pasta or rice. Maybe throw it in a casserole dish and top with cheese, bake until cheese is browned.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting idea, I have most of what you guys suggest. Both sound delicious O_O! Keep them coming.

I haven't had sweet potatoes in months!

Cyber Policeman lookingforgains's Avatar
    lookingforgains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lookingforgains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lookingforgains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lookingforgains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lookingforgains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lookingforgains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lookingforgains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lookingforgains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lookingforgains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lookingforgains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lookingforgains has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I like mashed sweet potatoes with peanut butter, or sunflower seed butter if you can find it.

Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seasoned and fried ground beef mixed with scrambled eggs and hot sauce, add:

Sweet potatoes with light butter and tons of cinnamon (obv)

or

Sweet potatoes with peanut butter and cinnamon

I dunno, just ground beef with a nuked (microwaved) sweet potato in one of the above variations sounds pretty delicious. I love eggs though =]

Originally Posted by Knux View Post
    Seasoned and fried ground beef mixed with scrambled eggs and hot sauce, add:

Sweet potatoes with light butter and tons of cinnamon (obv)

or

Sweet potatoes with peanut butter and cinnamon

I dunno, just ground beef with a nuked (microwaved) sweet potato in one of the above variations sounds pretty delicious. I love eggs though =]
    DAMN.

I am trying scrambled egg/ground beef thing? DAMNNN! How come I didn't think about that !

PB + Sweet Potato + Cinnamon ? Gotta try that

bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I love sweet potato hash. Brown the ground beef in the pan, add some salt + pepper, pour off most of the fat, leave a tbsp or so in pan, set the beef aside. Add in some chopped onions and peppers and sautee for a few minutes. Cube up some sweet potatoes and toss into the pan. Add in some chili powder, when the sweet potatoes are softened, add the beef back in, mix well and serve.

Originally Posted by bookv View Post
    I love sweet potato hash. Brown the ground beef in the pan, add some salt + pepper, pour off most of the fat, leave a tbsp or so in pan, set the beef aside. Add in some chopped onions and peppers and sautee for a few minutes. Cube up some sweet potatoes and toss into the pan. Add in some chili powder, when the sweet potatoes are softened, add the beef back in, mix well and serve.
    I'm going to try this one out for sure as well too. Damn good ideas wow.

Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    DAMN.

I am trying scrambled egg/ground beef thing? DAMNNN! How come I didn't think about that !

PB + Sweet Potato + Cinnamon ? Gotta try that
    Scrambled eggs and ground beef with hot sauce is probably my favorite meal ever.

And yeah, PB+Sweet Potato+Cinnamon is delicious. Cinnamon makes everything taste better =]

That sounds absolutely amazing, I can't wait to try it.

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sweet potato burgers

take 2 tbsp olive oil

1 medium SP
    1/2 lb ground beef

mix it all in a bowl and fry it with pam

Thanks for recipes.

First one tried.

Scrambled Eggs + Ground Beef = WIN. Good meal.

Sweet Potato Hash later.

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Thanks for recipes.

First one tried.

Scrambled Eggs + Ground Beef = WIN. Good meal.

Sweet Potato Hash later.
    I'm glad you liked it It's really the best meal ever.