zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzPOOHzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

yet another shoulder thread....

i didn't know quite what to type in to search for this... its kinda lengthy...

so thursday i did a heavy shoulder day... nothing felt wrong that day/night... the next day i go to play basketball... i'm playing for maybe 20 minutes and all of the sudden my shoulder starts killing me... i know i should have probably stopped, but i thought i would tough it out... so i played for another half hour or so... once im done... the pain starts shooting all the way down my arm, to even my wrist... and its really just on in my joints... no where along the rest of the arm... i felt fine on monday so i went to the gym and went back to my normal work out, 6 sets of 6 of bench... went to go do my 6 sets of 6 of incline db press, finish my first set, and the pain came back, so i actually gave in this time and stopped my workout right there. normally throughout the day im fine, it gets sore once in a while, nothing major... but this other pain when i try physical activity is the worst enduring pain ive had... it lasts anywhere from 30 minutes to like 2 hours after...
    anyone have any clue what it could be? maybe like a nerve?

Jessal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jessal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jessal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, which is a disorder that affects the brachial plexus (bunch of nerves running from your neck into your arm) when the nerves are compressed...using upper traps too hard maybe?

* Moving shoulders forward (hunching) then back to neutral, followed by extending them back (arching) then back to neutral, followed by lifting shoulders then back to neutral.
    * Tilting and extending neck opposite to the side of injury while keeping the injured arm down or wrapped around the back.
    * Extend your injured arm with fingers directly outwards to the side. Tilt your head to the otherside, and/or turn your head to the other side. A gentle pulling feeling is generally felt throughout the injured side. Initially, only do this and repeat. Once this exercise has been mastered and no extreme pain is felt, begin stretching your fingers back. Repeat with different variations, tilting your hand up, backwards, or downwards.

Those points are from wiki. Make sure while you're reading this you have correct posture and ergonomic seating!
    You gotta start somewhere...