Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lol, any of you ever see this? separate items are cheaper than bundle?

http://www.sportsmith.net/ItemForm.aspx?Item=P16MBCPCS
    * 48? Deluxe Revolving Lat Bar
    * 36? Deluxe Revolving Lat Bar
    * 28" Revolving Curl Bar
    * 20" Revolving Cable Bar
    * 24" Pro-Style Revolving Lat Bar
    * 34" Pro-Style Revolving Lat Bar
    * Multipurpose V Bar
    * Triceps Full Extension Bar
    * Triceps Press-Down Bar
    * Revolving Multi-Exercise Bar
    * Seated Row/Double D Handle
    * Triceps Press-Down Rope
    * Triceps Press-Down Single Rope
    * Deluxe Ergonomic Stirrup Handles (2)

$390.37 EA

Tricep Pressdown Rope with Rubber Ends $16.43
    Tricep Pressdown Attachment Bar with Ergo Grips $18.49
    V-Bar Revolving Triceps Press-Down Bar with Rubber Grips $18.49
    Attachment Bar, Stirrup Chrome Handle with Ergo Grip $18.49 (X2)= $36.98
    Seated Row Attachment Bar with Double D Handle with Ergo Grip $20.55
    Attachment Bar, Tricep Single Pressdown Rope $12.31
    Attachment Bar, 28", Revolving Curl Chrome with Ergo Grips $29.61
    48" Attachment Bar, Revolving Lat Bar with Ergo Grips $33.94
    Attachment "V" Bar with Ergo Grips $20.55
    36" Attachment Bar, Revolving Lat Bar with Ergo Grips $28.79
    24" Attachment Bar, Revolving Pro Style Lat Bar with Ergo Grips $30.85
    Revolving Attachment Tricep Bar with Ergo Grips $30.85
    Attachment Bar, Revolving Multi Exerciser with Ergo Grips $30.85
    34" Attachment Bar, Revolving Lat Bar with Ergo Grips $33.94

total is 362.63.

A difference of $27.74 from the bundle. You'd think the bundle would be cheaper.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

Stud in the making. Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well that's just sorry .........I'm sure they are assuming most people wont go add it up individually.
    Thanks for letting us know. I'll make sure I DONT buy from them!

forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
    Well that's just sorry .........I'm sure they are assuming most people wont go add it up individually.
    Thanks for letting us know. I'll make sure I DONT buy from them!
    lol, but so far they are the cheapest by far. haha, so i may buy from them. shippings kind of a bummer. it's like 80 bucks.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

Stud in the making. Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you really NEED all of those most are just large and smaller versions of each other.

Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
    Do you really NEED all of those most are just large and smaller versions of each other.
    lol, nah. i'm going to get rid of some. but i figure i'll grab probably 10 of them.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rplass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Those are made by Hampton Fitness. I have many of those, not all. I love them!

I think the difference in cost between the pack and the individual items is the cost of the stand, which isn't shown.

Try http://www.pfcfitnessequipment.com for a picture of the stand. They are good to order from. Also, if you can, pick them up in person at Gym Source and pay zero shipping.
    Last edited by rplass; 05-20-2008 at 05:19 PM.

nah no stand in that bundle, bundle w/the stand is like $560
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    i just returned the 28 inch rotating curl bar. the rubber grips are not secure...they rotate and slide side to side. they are held in place by holes drilled into the metal and they put some type of pastic plug in there for friction (i assume).

it was the most expensive one in the store (just under $50) and i returned it for one half the price.

pure garbage!

tim

Originally Posted by boxertim View Post
    i just returned the 28 inch rotating curl bar. the rubber grips are not secure...they rotate and slide side to side. they are held in place by holes drilled into the metal and they put some type of pastic plug in there for friction (i assume).

it was the most expensive one in the store (just under $50) and i returned it for one half the price.

pure garbage!

tim
    Yeah, i'm all about metal and chalk. I chose the ones w/out the grips.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly