Good, the enemy of great! Blackjackcat's Avatar
    Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Is there any supplements that would help speed the healing of a chip fracture?

I chipped the middle finger of my left hand. I have two out of state softball tourneys and a golf tourney coming up in a month. I am hoping that there is something that would help the healing process.
    Companies I would not even take free supplements from:

Syntrax
    Anabolic Xtreme

and list keeps growing......

Champion510 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Champion510 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Champion510 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Champion510 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Champion510 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Champion510 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Champion510 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Champion510 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Champion510 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Champion510 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Champion510 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think lot of rest + protein + Glucosomine maybe?

Good, the enemy of great! Blackjackcat's Avatar
    Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You think that Cissus would help in any way?
    Last edited by Blackjackcat; 05-19-2008 at 12:00 PM.
    Companies I would not even take free supplements from:

Syntrax
    Anabolic Xtreme

and list keeps growing......

StinkyFinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StinkyFinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StinkyFinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StinkyFinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StinkyFinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Blackjackcat View Post
    You think that Cissus would help in any way?
    Yes. Check PubMed. Cissus has been proven to help heal bone, soft tissue, and ligament trauma.

Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah i recently broke my leg and used cissus. Couldnt tell you if it worked but i did heal

Gave me acne tho