xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How is this for a morning shake....

16oz. Milk
    Ice (for thickness)
    2 scoops ON Strawberry Whey
    1 Medium banana
    1/2 Cup Oats
    1tbsp. Flax oil
    CLEAN_SET_OF_10

IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xVERITAS View Post
    16oz. Milk
    Ice (for thickness)
    2 scoops ON Strawberry Whey
    1 Medium banana
    1/2 Cup Oats
    1tbsp. Flax oil

Probably to much protein. That's probably close to 70g. I'd drop it down to 1 scoop of whey.

xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IMAPACKERFAN View Post
    Probably to much protein. That's probably close to 70g. I'd drop it down to 1 scoop of whey.
    I didn't know there was such a thing as too much protein!!!!

hahaha

P.S. I stock up in the morning because it's hard to get protein at school (in a healthy manner)
    CLEAN_SET_OF_10

I'll tube your trach thricenotrice's Avatar
    thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well by too much he means its just going to go to waste. at 176lbs, you probably wont use more than 50g per sitting (of course every body is going to be different though).

xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Solid shake, it wont go to "waste" its in the morning and should be ok
    The only person I compete against is myself, the cruelest of opponents
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124389261 =Summer Cut Log.

ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xXBoStErXx View Post
    Solid shake, it wont go to "waste" its in the morning and should be ok
    yea..i would just switch over to skim milk unless you were trying to pack on more size...i actually just ordered me the ON strawberry protein...hope it tastes as good as all the others
    There is ALWAYS room for improvement.

tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000) tone4now is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you want the best tasting protein shake on earth, try this recipe:

skim milk
    lowfat vanilla frozen yogurt
    vanilla whey protein
    banana
    6-7 almonds
    3-4 pecans
    ice

wow...absolutely amazing. my diet is extremely lowfat and i struggle to get my fat sources in...this is a good way to put down 15g's of fat. i slug this down with a big bowl of plain oatmeal every morning.
    REPS TO Ravishing_Rick, TheBatemen FOR LIFE

ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tone4now View Post
    if you want the best tasting protein shake on earth, try this recipe:

skim milk
    lowfat vanilla frozen yogurt
    vanilla whey protein
    banana
    6-7 almonds
    3-4 pecans
    ice

wow...absolutely amazing. my diet is extremely lowfat and i struggle to get my fat sources in...this is a good way to put down 15g's of fat. i slug this down with a big bowl of plain oatmeal every morning.
    thats seems like it would taste great! definately repped....i have to try this out sometime...my plain ol' protein in water ive been doing for years is getting pretty old about now
    There is ALWAYS room for improvement.