Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Australian Grand Prix result

Top three qualify for the Olympia.

Top five results:

1. Chris Cormier
    2. Troy Alves
    3. Australian guy - can't remember his name
    4. Claude Groux
    5. Thomi Thorvildson

No show - Flex Wheeler - hospitalized due to kidney failure and retired from the sport .all together.

admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Full results and scorecards here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2003aus.htm

Thanks!
    Ryan

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: Australian Grand Prix result

Originally posted by Valcore

No show - Flex Wheeler - hospitalized due to kidney failure and retired from the sport .all together.
    Omg that really sucks, I'm gonna miss him. I agree with the results though.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah they have taken flex's pro card away, he'll never compete on a pro level again.

Troy Alves looked sensational, very pleasing shape.

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i easily could have gone , but in the end, i only wouldve wanted to see cormier really, and i couldnt be bothered... none of em stood a chance against cormier
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

michelin man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question are there any photos of the australian pro show

Just wondering if anybody has found any photos of the competitors at the 2003 IFBB Australian pro show.
    "One more for number one" Lee Haney

EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdselTrump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interesting how the "Newborn Drug-Free" Flex had a kidney breakdown (a condition that is often linked directly to steroid abuse). Didn't see that one coming, I thought he was telling the truth! However, it is unfortunate when anybody has their career ended prematurely due to health problems.

On another note, I also find it interesting that a few months ago, IFBB UnderTitus had a thing about Idrese Ward-El and Troy Alves, saying that these rookies were going to get obliterated when they started competing and would have no chance of making it to the Olympia. Well, low and behold, Troy Alves has placed top 3 in three contests and is going to the Olympia. Never count out fresh blood, eh?
    "Train beyond the pain, and death is your only release!"

Me: Excuse me. Is it really true that you guys don't allow deadlifts? There's a sign posted over there.

Fat receptionist lady at 24 Hour Fitness: Well..........I don't know what that is, but if it's posted, I guess that it's for your own safety.

Me: *under breath* Jesus Christ...

lil_ beef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im saying this years o is best in history with ronnie gunter and cormier battling it out cormier winning with gunter second ....
    lift big or go HOME!!

bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000) bigkid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by lil' beef
    im saying this years o is best in history with ronnie gunter and cormier battling it out cormier winning with gunter second ....
    You can forget Cormier bro. The guy sin't nearly serious enough. I mean he came in the Arnold at 241lbs. He used to compete in the high 250s in great condition.

Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by bigkid
    You can forget Cormier bro. The guy sin't nearly serious enough. I mean he came in the Arnold at 241lbs. He used to compete in the high 250s in great condition.
    Sad but true. Chris said he was going to become 100% committed when he got his muscletech contract, and his Arnold physique shows that he was just talking, and didnt mean any of what he said. If he isn't going to improve, it's time for him to retire.
    "Don't give up, your too strong"-Earl Simmons

MARYLAND STATE CUP NATURAL BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2nd place Teen division