Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Angry How to make feces more solid?

The past few weeks I've been having problems with this. After I take a dump it gets really messy to clean up. I have to use tons of tissue to wipe and sometimes it bleeds and hurts because I've been wiping too much. Can it be due to a lack of fiber? What should I be eating more?

underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had this and found it was a problem with my body and certain carbs. I don't eat oats anymore because of it and watch my carb intake.

These days I drink 3/4gallon of milk and limit my carb intake to lunch and breakfast with bugger all carbs at dinner and instead have salads and vegetables.

These days my turds are perfect, although rarely I have to strain like all hell but that's probably not enough fibre for me.

What's a typical diet for you? How often do you ****?

btw I **** morning and when I get home from work. If I weren't on this bulking diet it's down to once a day.

dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think I noticed this happen when consuming a lot of dairy.

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why did you stop eating oats?

underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50) underfed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oats caused my stomach to groan and mumble not long after eating them (rolled oats, porridge, fine oats -- all kinds, no matter how I ate them) and caused mild diahorrea and loose stools. Upon inspection it seemed it wasn't completely digested, despite how much I chewed them.

Contrary to what I previously thought, drinking this much milk definitely does NOT cause diahorrea/loose stools. In fact it seems to help with the exact opposite!

Registered User Marion_Cobretti's Avatar
    Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    try to extract as much fecal matter out of the ass-hole as possible, by burying your fingers w/ paper and dig.
    Last edited by Marion_Cobretti; 05-18-2008 at 10:30 PM.

Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Red_Dragon View Post
    The past few weeks I've been having problems with this. After I take a dump it gets really messy to clean up. I have to use tons of tissue to wipe and sometimes it bleeds and hurts because I've been wiping too much. Can it be due to a lack of fiber? What should I be eating more?
    Red Dragon to get your stool more solid you need to have more fiber. With my diet i poop every morning and it comes out nice and long. not too soft not too hard. my fiber sources come from oats,whole wheat bagels, sweet potatoes bananas and brown rice and I drink water with every meal except if im having a shake cause i make that with milk.
    I let the results do the talking.

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tru_Souljah View Post
    Red Dragon to get your stool more solid you need to have more fiber. With my diet i poop every morning and it comes out nice and long. not too soft not too hard. my fiber sources come from oats,whole wheat bagels, sweet potatoes bananas and brown rice and I drink water with every meal except if im having a shake cause i make that with milk.
    x2

when i started eating oatmeal for breakfast and adding flax seed to my pre-bed cottage cheese/peanut butter/yogurt concoction. my feces have become more solid and regular.

Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarzanboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A thread about ****???

THIS THREAD WINS!!!

anyway, I have found that a balanced diet of protein and carbs produces decent results. I stay away from carbs that are not whole grain. For example, white bread is a no-no, but 12 grain or flax bread is a go.

A great bread for fiber is Ezekiels Mens bread. It's full of nuts and whole grains and seeds. It can be found in most organic sections of grocery stores.
    People laugh at me for eating something called man Bread, but hey, I'm not starting a thread about **** on the internet, so let them laugh...

My dad and sister go nuts about psyllium husk... how does that effect your bowel movements? Make them solid and regular, or does it just clean you the **** out and make a mess in the process?

Mind you my dad is getting on in age, so maybe he's having troubles and that's his cure. God knows what the **** my sister's excuse is then.

Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Also, it depends upon the type of food you eat. If you eat food with little to no nutritional value, your feces will tend to be not as solid. And as stated before, more fiber will also help you.