Drew8889 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew8889 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew8889 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew8889 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew8889 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew8889 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew8889 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew8889 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew8889 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew8889 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drew8889 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Craigslist deal.........unbelievable

Just got home from picking up one heck of a deal. I got a set of Ivanko dumbbells 5-40 for 250! With a Ivanko dumbbell rack! Its incredible! I couldnt be happier and the people were really nice. I was almost too hyped up to drive. Check it out guys.
    Attached Images

FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Drew8889 View Post
    Just got home from picking up one heck of a deal. I got a set of Ivanko dumbbells 5-40 for 250! With a Ivanko dumbbell rack! Its incredible! I couldnt be happier and the people were really nice. I was almost too hyped up to drive. Check it out guys.
    Nice score,now you need to find the matching Ivanko 45-120's. LOL
    "I truly believe that good will outweigh evil,but there won't be peace on earth until the power of love overcomes the love of power" Jimi Hendrix

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Way to go, thats a great deal !
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great deal man.

Stud in the making. Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Sweet deal bro I love that rack too..........I scored a set of hex this past weekend 15-45s for $170 but not nearly as nice as yours way to go man.
    Shoot they probably charged $250 for the rack alone brand new man.

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dredeidenduct View Post
    Anal Trannies Dildos Gone Wild
    WTF?

Machine Shop Owner/Welder stunmai3's Avatar
    stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stunmai3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    And there is a perfect example to the question that I asked last week, 'Why does a banned person's posts still appear instead of being deleted?' and the jackass answer that I got was 'In case he had posted something positive.'

So great, we get to see all these stupid ass links forever.... Still looking for that positive one.........

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    WTF?
    That was just wrong.

I was just getting ready to give you a hard time for looking through that entire list and I spent 2 minutes looking through it myself....only to find it mysteriously isn't there. I'm disappointed on levels now.

Its funny though, you didn't just see a site and think it was funny.....you actually made that **** up. LOL

GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hate to burst your bubble, but you paid normal price for those. For the last few years around Xmas time, Costco sells that set for around $250. http://www.costcoconnection.com/conn.../200412/?pg=20 (Item# 793118) (Page 17)

They're not actually made by Ivanko. Ivanko licensed out the use of their name to another company to produce those.

re: http://www.ivanko.com/whats_new.shtml (old link)

by Ivanko
    NOTE ON COSTCO "IVANKO" IVK-400 SET:

We have been receiving many inquires relating to an inexpensive dumbbell/rack combination set displaying the Ivanko logo, offered for sale to the retail public by Costco. The IVK-400 is manufactured by Impex Fitness Products and IS NOT manufactured by the Ivanko Barbell Company and should not be confused with the quality products offered by Ivanko. The Ivanko brand name was licensed to Impex Fitness Products. Since the IVK-400 is not a genuine Ivanko product, the quality and accuracy of this product cannot be verified by our sales staff and we do not provide any technical product or warranty support for the IVK-400. Please refer all inquires for the IVK-400 directly to Impex Fitness Products.
    Last edited by GearTripper; 06-04-2008 at 03:10 PM.

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GearTripper View Post
    I hate to burst your bubble, but you paid normal price for those. For the last few years around Xmas time, Costco sells that set for around $250. http://www.costcoconnection.com/conn.../200412/?pg=20 (Item# 793118) (Page 17)

They're not actually made by Ivanko. Ivanko licensed out the use of their name to another company to produce those.

re: http://www.ivanko.com/whats_new.shtml (old link)

by Ivanko
    NOTE ON COSTCO "IVANKO" IVK-400 SET:

We have been receiving many inquires relating to an inexpensive dumbbell/rack combination set displaying the Ivanko logo, offered for sale to the retail public by Costco. The IVK-400 is manufactured by Impex Fitness Products and IS NOT manufactured by the Ivanko Barbell Company and should not be confused with the quality products offered by Ivanko. The Ivanko brand name was licensed to Impex Fitness Products. Since the IVK-400 is not a genuine Ivanko product, the quality and accuracy of this product cannot be verified by our sales staff and we do not provide any technical product or warranty support for the IVK-400. Please refer all inquires for the IVK-400 directly to Impex Fitness Products.
    Interesting...same as the Costco Nautilus rack. Costco sold them for $500 for a while, then even cheaper than that, and I still see them on the local classifieds for $800-1000 used and people still buy them.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    That was just wrong.

I was just getting ready to give you a hard time for looking through that entire list and I spent 2 minutes looking through it myself....only to find it mysteriously isn't there. I'm disappointed on levels now.

Its funny though, you didn't just see a site and think it was funny.....you actually made that **** up. LOL

lol made you look

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

That was just wrong.

LOL at time wasted.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    $250 for dbs no heavier than 40lbs. Am i missing something here?

FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100)
    That was just wrong.

No he didn't, lol... type "dumbbells" in the search, the link just ends up being the same, but the page different.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FootBallBeast View Post
    No he didn't, lol... type "dumbbells" in the search, the link just ends up being the same, but the page different.
    Huh?

HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OMG I just saw this exact same set in my area for $150.

I nearly jumped through the roof...then I remember this thread about fake Ivankos...

How is the quality anyways?

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    DOnt know wat the big deal is with Ivanko, its an old name, but alot of the stuff with that name imprinted isnt made by them. You could have gotten a used set of 5-50 powerblocks for about the same price. Not really a good deal, not even an average deal.

FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Fit_Friend View Post
    Nice grab. Craigslist & Ebay are incredible sources for cheap exercise equipment. As most of us know, the motivation to workout can be fleeting. Sometimes people get rid of like-new equipment just to make room in their homes.

True, but be careful of ruined stuff that they fail to mention. Rust, damaged frame, missing bolts, etc. It's great when you can go examine it, but even then you look at the deal and sometimes overlook major stuff in which case you can't complain cause they say... well... I let you see it.

GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearTripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fit_Friend View Post
    Nice grab....
    Actually, it WAS NOT a "nice grab" at all... he got ripped off! Read the rest of this thread. That set is made of plastic in the handles for heaven's sake, and he paid what he could've paid for a brand-new set.

Stud in the making. Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually, it WAS NOT a "nice grab" at all... he got ripped off! Read the rest of this thread. That set is made of plastic in the handles for heaven's sake, and he paid what he could've paid for a brand-new set.

What kind of crack are you on?

Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
    What kind of crack are you on?
    No crack... I just know the facts because I once had this very same setup purchased brand-new from Costco for the same price. Actually my girlfriend bought it for me as a gift, but she didn't know any better at the time. It's total crap with hollow plastic handles and whatnot not even worthy of the Ivanko name. Read the thread for my previous postings.

Registered User IvankoBarbellCo's Avatar
    IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BusyDizzyIzzy View Post
    alot of the stuff with that name imprinted isnt made by them.
    Very, very few things have been licensed to use the Ivanko name. In fact, off the top of my head, I can only think of it occuring twice.

That quotation (above) attributed to Ivanko Barbell Co., wasn't in fact, written (or endorsed) by us. If I recall, it was written by a former Ivanko dealer who claimed to have received inquires concerning a product sold by Costco.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #50 ()---()

Ivanko Barbell Company
    official website: www.ivankobarbell.com

View: //www.instagram.com/ivankobarbell
    Join: //www.********.com/ivankobarbell
    Follow: //www.twitter.com/ivankobarbell
    Watch: //www.youtube.com/ivankobarbell
    Newsletter: http://www.ivankobarbell.com/contact.html

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by IvankoBarbellCo View Post
    Very, very few things have been licensed to use the Ivanko name. In fact, off the top of my head, I can only think of it occuring twice.

That quotation (above) attributed to Ivanko Barbell Co., wasn't in fact, written (or endorsed) by us. If I recall, it was written by a former Ivanko dealer who claimed to have received inquires concerning a product sold by Costco.
    It may be true, but there are still alot of items I have seen out there over the years with the Ivanko name that were nothing more than what you would find at a typical chain sporting goods store.

I know of at least several instances with Costco in the last few years alone, two versions of the dumbbells sets discussed in this thread, two different smith-like machines (one white and one gray), at at least one other "home-gym" type machine that's currently even listed with Costco. If a few is typically three, and I just named five off the top of my head.. (and I don't work for Ivanko) what is "very, very few" mean to you?
    If it wasn't an official statement from Ivanko, what is Ivanko's official statement about the crap products out there using their name... Ivanko Powered? If anything, it makes the company look cheap IMO.
    Last edited by GearTripper; 06-11-2008 at 03:17 PM.

Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

nice

craigslist is absolutely the best place to find equipment,even If you have to wait,it will be there in a few weeks.I scored 200 pounds of random plates for 20 dollars! 20 freakin dollars!

Location: ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋ&#1112
    LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Craigslist is definitely the best. There was a guy moving who sold his power rack, bench, 400 lbs of weights, bars, and other gym type equipment for 300$
    I jumped on a deal before that (or id be all over that)
    for 300$ i got a nice sturdy bench with lat attachment and 500 lbs of weights, dumbbells, 2 olympic bars and ez bar curl and weight rack.
    Last edited by LAWofNJ; 06-11-2008 at 03:31 PM.
    nj all day

If it wasn't an official statement from Ivanko, what is Ivanko's official statement about the crap products out there using their name... Ivanko Powered? If anything, it makes the company look cheap IMO.

Yeah they've got a cheap line of "Fitness Gear" like equipment(all-in-one smith/crossover/rack dealy). Like there aren't enough of those already.