Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 208 lbs
    BodyPoints: 411
    roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit roland_blanko's BodySpace

gay men find me more attractive than women do

Sure, the title makes me out to be some kind of pink shirted, village people listening kind of san franciscan...

It's weird. Went to a party with the gf and there were a lot of gays there. Apparently they all wanted to meet me, which i thought was pretty hilarious. So they were dropping me random compliments and clearly dug me. On a few other occasions ive had gays tell me they thought i was hot. Occasionally girls will tell me something similar, but it's rare.

I don't really get why this is. I'm not an effiminate guy, don't have any gay tendencies and am in a relationship with a GIRL not a dude.

why the f*ck would gays seemingly find me more attractive than women would?

GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000) GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000) GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000) GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000) GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000) GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000) GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000) GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000) GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    go to a gay yforum dude and read how they think you'd understand, they like straight men who act straight, they like to attempt to see if your gay in the gay world very lonely so you never know, guess they wanted to get with you and didn't want to pass up the chance of you being gay.

happens alot, most times they will smile at you or talk to you but very rarely will they do something sexual cause they don't want to be assaulted or killed.

you should be happy though men 90% on looks so that means you must look really good lol. Alot of times women aren't going to openly be like ohh your hot like a gay man would do, the gay men is lonely and wants to attempt to see if your gay.

roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roland_blanko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not always that. I'm just saying that gays will comment to people that i know that they think i'm hot/attractive. So they definitely find me more attractive than i think women do. They don't really try anything with me, i just find it kinda weird.

GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000) GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000) GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000) GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000) GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000) GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000) GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000) GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000) GummiBoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    ah you could be a gay lord be the lord of the gays as all bow to you

Stats: 6'2", 204 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1294
    Sgt_Bob05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sgt_Bob05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sgt_Bob05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sgt_Bob05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sgt_Bob05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sgt_Bob05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sgt_Bob05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sgt_Bob05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sgt_Bob05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sgt_Bob05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sgt_Bob05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Sgt_Bob05's BodySpace
    Unlike women, gays do not have self esteem issues and do not suffer from social pressure. They are confident in saying exactly what they think. That's why you hear it from gay guys more, the women may still be thinking it but won't say it.
    Nobody likes an emo.

possible

MrHurtMonger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrHurtMonger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrHurtMonger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrHurtMonger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrHurtMonger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrHurtMonger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrHurtMonger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrHurtMonger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrHurtMonger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrHurtMonger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrHurtMonger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MrHurtMonger's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Sgt_Bob05 View Post
    Unlike women, gays do not have self esteem issues and do not suffer from social pressure. They are confident in saying exactly what they think. That's why you hear it from gay guys more, the women may still be thinking it but won't say it.
    ^this guy is gay and he speaks the truth!
    Gay Guys always say I am hot!
    But It is true Women get intimidated by me so they keep there lust and crush for me secret.
    Women fear Rejection

lol.

you've got strong arms there mate

Stats: 5'11", 212 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13267
    masterjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) masterjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) masterjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) masterjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) masterjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) masterjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) masterjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) masterjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) masterjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) masterjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) masterjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit masterjb's BodySpace
    I feel ya, it's jsut that men are much more forward than women ever will be, so that is what you will encounter
    Journal/LOG - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=172023491#post172023491

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31649
    Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Guardian's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by roland_blanko View Post
    Sure, the title makes me out to be some kind of pink shirted, village people listening kind of san franciscan...

It's weird. Went to a party with the gf and there were a lot of gays there. Apparently they all wanted to meet me, which i thought was pretty hilarious. So they were dropping me random compliments and clearly dug me. On a few other occasions ive had gays tell me they thought i was hot. Occasionally girls will tell me something similar, but it's rare.

I don't really get why this is. I'm not an effiminate guy, don't have any gay tendencies and am in a relationship with a GIRL not a dude.

why the f*ck would gays seemingly find me more attractive than women would?

From my experience gay guys respect and are attracted more to the bodybuilding type physique, Ive experienced it myself. They also tend to be more up front with there emotions and dont play as many games as girls do. If they think your hot and like you they arent afraid to be straight up about it, gotta respect that even if its not the way you go.
    Check out my path to enlightenment series!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CnkvWehu-w

Once the stillness comes into your life, then the mind also becomes absolutely still. When your mind becomes still, your intelligence explodes.

When your happiness is dependent upon what is happening outside of you, constantly you live as a slave to the external situation.

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

Stats: 7'5", 400 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13132
    killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit killermike's BodySpace
    cuz gay guys want cock more than girls?
    yes. having your gf getting railed by a black guy is always worse. (no racist) I don't know why exactly but it is. maybe it is because of the perception of their donkey dongs, they can give your gf what u can't.
    -droc81yo

*brb drillin white wimmens with my donkey dong crew*
    *bust a nut then I'm back to thinking money crew*

.___.0_0_0.
    [__l;[_____];
    l__\__L-OllllO-]
    ()_)--()_)--)_)
    JEEP CREW

JabCross is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JabCross is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JabCross is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JabCross is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JabCross is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JabCross is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JabCross is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JabCross is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JabCross is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JabCross is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JabCross is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    how tall are you? one of my friends was telling me that short guys get more attention from gay guys because they arent intimidated to hit on them.

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2409
    wimpking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wimpking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wimpking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wimpking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wimpking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wimpking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wimpking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wimpking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wimpking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wimpking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wimpking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit wimpking's BodySpace
    I have a buddy, he's funny as hell.. well we were at a convention and there was a group of blatantly gay guys.. he walks up to them and yells "ANYONE HERE SMOKE POLE?" Then he starts chatting with them, and then he goes "I may have a small dick, but I have HUGE BALLS" and whips out his dick. Man I fukkn died laughing, the gayers had a good laugh as well.
    -------------------------------
    "Girls, make a line for make-outs! Dudes, make a line for high-fives!"

Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 654
    pokerash has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pokerash has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pokerash has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pokerash has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pokerash has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pokerash has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pokerash has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pokerash has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pokerash has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pokerash has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pokerash has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit pokerash's BodySpace
    piitb............... lol wot

Stats: 5'10", 199 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4700
    RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit RIP Chuck's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    From my experience gay guys respect and are attracted more to the bodybuilding type physique, Ive experienced it myself. They also tend to be more up front with there emotions and dont play as many games as girls do. If they think your hot and like you they arent afraid to be straight up about it, gotta respect that even if its not the way you go.
    x2

girls are repulsed by the bigger bodybuilding type physique

Stats: 6'0", 194 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31949
    big stud steve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) big stud steve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) big stud steve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) big stud steve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) big stud steve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) big stud steve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) big stud steve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) big stud steve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) big stud steve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) big stud steve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) big stud steve has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit big stud steve's BodySpace
    in be4 rip_chuck..

oh wait

I'm not really a bodybuilder, just someone that lifts some weights.. Wouldn't say i'm overly big at around 200lbs...

Stats: 6'3", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14778
    Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Knight2007's BodySpace
    I feel your pain dude.

AlphaMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gays base SOLELY on looks. With women, you can be the hottest piece of ass in the world, but girls aren't aggressive like gay guys and won't approach you (and if she does, she's a whore...seriously). Plus, looks are only half the formula for girls, you've got go have game.