Closed Thread
    Chris_Balboa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help: Muscletech Vs Eas

OK folks I'm in a dead end here. I read about some of the muscle-tech products such as Nitro-Tech, Cell-Tech and Anobolic Halo. I know that this company promises miracles but has any of you ever used any on of these products. The results are true or they just want us to spent more money? I used to take some of the EAS products like 100% Whey Protein, Bars and I was very fain. But what Muscletech promises is WOW!!! Please help.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chris_Balboa View Post
    OK folks I'm in a dead end here. I read about some of the muscle-tech products such as Nitro-Tech, Cell-Tech and Anobolic Halo. I know that this company promises miracles but has any of you ever used any on of these products. The results are true or they just want us to spent more money? I used to take some of the EAS products like 100% Whey Protein, Bars and I was very fain. But what Muscletech promises is WOW!!! Please help.
    The promised results are near impossible to achieve, what is your goal?

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah... go with neither. EAS and Muscletech are 2 overpriced companies. Muscletech will put anything on the label to get you to buy it. Research what your going to buy. Use the search feature. If your interested in protein, just put protein in and see what people are saying about what products.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

B-McD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everything Muscletech is great, but way overpriced. Most EAS products, with the exception of Betagen, have horrible absorption rates and aren't worth purchasing. For protein, I'm a big fan of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey and Glyco-Maise (carbs with some sugar). One of my buddies tried NANO and HALO and wasn't overly impressed with either of them. I tried Cell-Tech for a while and put on a LOT of water weight, I was impressed with NitroTech but it's (again) way over-priced.
    Hope that helps a little bit.

Chris_Balboa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My goal is to put on muscle real fast. I tried creatine of InCoSpor once but the most of the weigh I put on was water. It's true that MuscleTech put anything on the label in order to get it butif it's products do 50% that they say they can do, I very happy.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My goal is to put on muscle real fast. I tried creatine of InCoSpor once but the most of the weigh I put on was water. It's true that MuscleTech put anything on the label in order to get it butif it's products do 50% that they say they can do, I very happy.
    you can get 50% using better priced products. Creatine and Weight Gainers. Yes you put on water with creatine, but you will also gain size as long as your eating right. Muscletech isnt worth the money.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

YujiroHanma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YujiroHanma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YujiroHanma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "EAS and Muscletech are 2 overpriced companies"

Actually I buy 5lbs of EAS 100% Whey for $30 at BJ's Wholesale club, it is not overpriced at all. I've used Nitro-Tech also, I don't think Nitro-Tech is a bad protein but I don't believe the "24 times" better than regular protein hype either. I've had good gains with both, but I would go with the EAS over the Muscletech anyday, mainly for cost reasons. Also, as far as absortion, it is 100% Whey so why would it have trouble absorbing? It absorbs just as good as the other stuff out there, just make sure that post WO that you mix it with water and not milk.
    I Only Care about 2 Things...My Freaks and My Peaks!

Originally Posted by YujiroHanma View Post
    "EAS and Muscletech are 2 overpriced companies"

Actually I buy 5lbs of EAS 100% Whey for $30 at BJ's Wholesale club, it is not overpriced at all. I've used Nitro-Tech also, I don't think Nitro-Tech is a bad protein but I don't believe the "24 times" better than regular protein hype either. I've had good gains with both, but I would go with the EAS over the Muscletech anyday, mainly for cost reasons. Also, as far as absortion, it is 100% Whey so why would it have trouble absorbing? It absorbs just as good as the other stuff out there, just make sure that post WO that you mix it with water and not milk.
    I was refering to speciality marketers as in BB.com, VS, GNC and etc. BJ's wholesale club would most likely be considered mass market. 2-3 years ago, EAS changed it's priorities to a mass market from a S.M. They dropped their prices in mass markets and raised them through the roof in speciality markets. The 5lb whey sells for $50 on bb.com and 46 at my work
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MuscleTech gives results, but at an expensive price. I used their CellTech and loved it. Actually I still use it sometimes.