jeff the maori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff the maori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff the maori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff the maori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff the maori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff the maori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeff the maori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking How much food intake (VOLUME llbs/kg) per day during weight gain?

Ok I know a LOT of people have asked what do you need to eat to get big etc etc.

This is NOT exactly that sorta thread. I know what you need to eat in calories etc a day. But I want to know from you expert bodybuilders out there how much food in VOLUME (llbs / kg) you eat per day roughly during weight gain periods

Currently i am

5' 8.5" or about 174cm
    61kg / 134llbs (on an empty stomach)
    8% body fat roughly

I want to gain 15kg or 33llbs

Assuming I eat (mostly) healthy food during the day
    ~ egg/toast breakfast
    ~ chicken / tuna sandwhich / fruit lunch
    ~ casserole / meat rice dish dinner
    ~ protein shake after workouts

How much food in VOLUME i.e. KG or LLBS do I need to be eating ADDITIONAL to my body weight in a day on average???

I've read a LOT about calorie intake etc etc but to be honest I think volume of the food could also be a FACTOR so it'd be nice to be able to jump on the scale at the end of the day and say YEAH i've probably had enough to eat today!

Even if you don't have an example specific to my weight I'd still like to hear your own experiences (food intake per day) i.e I used to be 150llbs and would eat 10llbs of food a day

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dunno but the other day i was challenged to eat 2 double meat chicken bacon ranch footlongs and they weighed in at 3.14lbs

that was my 4th meal of the day lol