Sib91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sib91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sib91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sib91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sib91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sib91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sib91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sib91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sib91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sib91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking and Cutting?

I hear from alot of people here that they plan to bulk up, then cut down. How do you do that anyway? Is there some thread I can get linked to or something? Also what kind of diets do you need to bulk and cut, and do you need to run alot while your cutting? I'm thinking about doing that when I figure out how to.

JTwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JTwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dont know where to begin, search the forums a bit and u should find a bunch of info. if you are trying to gain muscle take your body weight (bw) and multiply that by 15 on any given day and 17 on workout days, then add 500. that is how many calories you should be intaking in a day. you can have a clean or dirty bulk meaning: clean you eat cleans foods and gain minimal fat while gaining muscle, dirty is eating any thing you want and gaining a bit more fat on your bulk and possibly a bit more muscle. on a cut you take your maitenance calory intake (bw x 15) and -500 and thats how much you should be eating in a day. you dont need to run, low intensity is just as effective as running. so is HIIT.
    315 raw bench (355 gear) no pause, 336 w/ pause
    430, raw squat 525 geared
    578 raw deadlift 612 geared
    1460 best meet total at 175 pounds

Provincial deadlift record holder :) (Sub junior, 82.5 kg and Junior 82.5 kg)