Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

CL GlycerGrow Review.

So this is my initial review.

Today was bi/tri day, so my first serving of GG will put its pump enhancing effects to test.

I took three scoops, 1 30 minutes preworkout, 1 immediately before the workout, and one mixed with purple wraath intr-workout.

Mixability: 5 out of 10. Like the product label warns doesnt mix well period. But the tatse is not bad at all. My first scoop i mixed in 20oz. of water with shock therapy. If anything the GG made the shock therapy (grape) taste a lil better. After shaking for a minute the GG was flaky in the the shock therapy, very small particles. It didnt bother me at all drinking them, and i could hardly notice them in the water. My pre-workout scoop, i just tried putting the scoop in my mouth and chasing it with water. Once i got water in my mouth i easily swallowed the scoop with no problems, and the powder itself had little or no taste at all, so the swallow method is not bad a t all. My intra workout scoop mixed in the purple wraath was the same as the preworkout scoop, little particles that i hardly noticed when I drank them.
    Although it doesnt mix well in water, the little particles did not bother me at all, and the taste of the powder alone is more than tolerable.

Pump: 10 out of 10: The pump i experienced was incredible. This product definately enhanced the pump i got in the gym. I got back to my room and measured my biceps at 16.5 inches pumped. Previously i had only ever measured them at 16.2-16.3 inches about a week ago. So my arms were blown up like crazy.

From my first try of this product I am already impressed with its effects.
    I will write a little bit more when i lift some other muscle groups with the GG.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea, it is meant to be swallowed

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lemiwinks0 View Post
    So this is my initial review.

Today was bi/tri day, so my first serving of GG will put its pump enhancing effects to test.

I took three scoops, 1 30 minutes preworkout, 1 immediately before the workout, and one mixed with purple wraath intr-workout.

Mixability: 5 out of 10. Like the product label warns doesnt mix well period. But the tatse is not bad at all. My first scoop i mixed in 20oz. of water with shock therapy. If anything the GG made the shock therapy (grape) taste a lil better. After shaking for a minute the GG was flaky in the the shock therapy, very small particles. It didnt bother me at all drinking them, and i could hardly notice them in the water. My pre-workout scoop, i just tried putting the scoop in my mouth and chasing it with water. Once i got water in my mouth i easily swallowed the scoop with no problems, and the powder itself had little or no taste at all, so the swallow method is not bad a t all. My intra workout scoop mixed in the purple wraath was the same as the preworkout scoop, little particles that i hardly noticed when I drank them.
    Although it doesnt mix well in water, the little particles did not bother me at all, and the taste of the powder alone is more than tolerable.

Pump: 10 out of 10: The pump i experienced was incredible. This product definately enhanced the pump i got in the gym. I got back to my room and measured my biceps at 16.5 inches pumped. Previously i had only ever measured them at 16.2-16.3 inches about a week ago. So my arms were blown up like crazy.

From my first try of this product I am already impressed with its effects.
    I will write a little bit more when i lift some other muscle groups with the GG.

Awesome, in for updates
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today was back day.

Pumps were as equally good, my lats are still pumped a half hour after my workout.

The one thing I have noticed is that it is taking me much less volume to get a pump going with glycergrow. By set 3 or 4 I have a complete pump going, and it usually takes me an exercise or two to get a pump going, especially for back. Also the pump lasts a lot longer with this product, yesterday my arms looked and felt blown up all day, just as my back and alts still feel pumped up now.

I swallowed (lol) my two pre-workout scoops, and they go down pretty easily. The scoop size is very small which is nice. Once again i mixed my 3rd scoop with purple wraath and drank it throughout my workout. It doesnt mix that great in water, but the tiny (microscopic) flakes of GG in the water (one scoop in 20oz.) are not noticeable when drinking it.

From two workouts I am impressed with the results of this product in the gym. It is a great pump enhancer.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn nice

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    I tell her that all the time, she doesn't agree.

Nonetheless, thanks for the review man! I must agree, the pumps on GG are freakin crazy.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    I tell her that all the time, she doesn't agree.
    Blindfold + tell her it's puddin'

"You had your puddIN... now time to puddOUT"
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Blindfold + tell her it's puddin'

"You had your puddIN... now time to puddOUT"
    You're so cheezy haha.

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

wooo

subbed.

i wanna add this to my stack, cant wait to see some more results from you
    goodbros, always and forever.

RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    After about 2 weeks using it I could barely choke down a scoop without puking. The salty taste just got gross.

It's good in yogurt or a protein shake though.
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and well, sometimes the bar eats you.

Mini Log? (lol)

Ok so two days ago i hit shoulders for the first time with some GG. Normally I have a difficult time getting a pump going in my shoulders, but with the GG i got one going after a few sets.

Today I did legs, and this was the most impressive pump I have got out of any muscle group. After two sets of front squats i had an enormous pump going in my quads that is lasting until now (30 minutes after my workout). After my first exercise my legs were blown up, incredible feeling, this was the most intense pump of my life.

Like I observed it is taking much less volume to achieve a pump, and it seems that I am able to push a little farther, and reach muscle fatigue with fewer reps and sets as well.

Next muscle group to give a go will be chest, so we will see what kind of pump i can get going with that tomorrow.

I still am extremely satisfied with GlycerGrow, and am definitely feeling its effects from just a few servings.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok so two days ago i hit shoulders for the first time with some GG. Normally I have a difficult time getting a pump going in my shoulders, but with the GG i got one going after a few sets.

Today I did legs, and this was the most impressive pump I have got out of any muscle group. After two sets of front squats i had an enormous pump going in my quads that is lasting until now (30 minutes after my workout). After my first exercise my legs were blown up, incredible feeling, this was the most intense pump of my life.

Like I observed it is taking much less volume to achieve a pump, and it seems that I am able to push a little farther, and reach muscle fatigue with fewer reps and sets as well.

Next muscle group to give a go will be chest, so we will see what kind of pump i can get going with that tomorrow.

I still am extremely satisfied with GlycerGrow, and am definitely feeling its effects from just a few servings.
    awesome and for the price, it cant be beat
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Awesome, you have 6+ months with GG, enjoy every second =D

Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hate to bump an old thread but I just bought GG for the first time.

I have had CL products in my stash as staples (also use Universal products) and well this was my first time I actually had enough $$$ to pick up a tub of something extra. I decided on GG.

I didn't believe the hype but I got this for $19.99 at a local vitamin store. I figured I'd give it a shot.

After an 1 hr and 50 mins of working out I left the gym with possibly the best pump of my life. I compare it to the pumps I get on PH/DS. GG is out of this world. I can't wait for tomorrow!
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136492221
    Diet: "Anabolic Diet" by Dr. Mauro DiPasquale
    Training: Baseball/Sports Performance and Hypertrophy/Power

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr._X View Post

I have had CL products in my stash as staples (also use Universal products) and well this was my first time I actually had enough $$$ to pick up a tub of something extra. I decided on GG.

I didn't believe the hype but I got this for $19.99 at a local vitamin store. I figured I'd give it a shot.

After an 1 hr and 50 mins of working out I left the gym with possibly the best pump of my life. I compare it to the pumps I get on PH/DS. GG is out of this world. I can't wait for tomorrow!

It's good stuff!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr._X is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    It's good stuff!!
    You're damn right it is. I think I should be publicly stoned or something for doubting something that gives me such a great pump...

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're damn right it is. I think I should be publicly stoned or something for doubting something that gives me such a great pump...
    Consider it a lesson learned.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeatFuelOxygen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    GG's the only CL sup I haven't tried yet. Anxious to see how you like it.
    _Current Stack_

_I Squat More Than You Club_

You lift like a bitch.

Currently Losing BF% jpetitclerc's Avatar
    jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpetitclerc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That is so awesome. =)

You now see why GG is one of my favorites. =D

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

sweet and the tub lasts 6 months of regular use. I wonder why more dont pick it up, its just such a great value at 120 workouts per tub
    Specials & insider info

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    sweet and the tub lasts 6 months of regular use. I wonder why more dont pick it up, its just such a great value at 120 workouts per tub
    The pump keeps me motivated to workout harder. Feels amazing

CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    excellent review, so wut is the best way to mix this GG shiznit
    iono bout the drac style of powder down the hatch n washed down wit mag lol
    that the best way tho?
    oh an should i do GG and WF or one or the other?
    "This is what Mr.Olympia does on his spare time... picks up dog crap" - Jay Cutler

gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CreatineSteve View Post
    that the best way tho?
    dude just fkin drink it
    make ur getting enough water after u down it for absorbtion

that the best way tho?
    You could mix it in yogurt if you don't want to do the "dracoy" way.

Some folks cycle between WF and GG.

Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000)
    bout the drac style of powder down the hatch n washed down wit mag
    Go to Wal-green's and pick up a few boxes of sugar-free Hawaiian punch/Wyler's for $1 each. Choose strong flavors like "Blue Typhoon" or cherry and mix one packet with 32oz. of water. You can then chase down the GlycerGrow (or any other powdered supplement) with ease.
    Everybody's parents are crazy but it's scary when you can prove it.
    REPS:
    NEGS:
    You can trust me with the shipping...
    Good Traderz Thread post #1231, 1463, 2392, 2949

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)

Yea, that's how I do it now. I tried putting it in water, milk, gatorade, etc. It's just too thick and grainy and it floats to the top.

It's just easier to scoop into the mouth and do it like that.

I wonder why this thread is linking the most to my video. But yea, hit me with GG questions all!

Rollin' on the fat bishes Chinkydelight's Avatar
    Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wonder why this thread is linking the most to my video. But yea, hit me with GG questions all!
    damn the dracoy way!!! i think most chinese do it that way..creatine, glutamine, etc etc. its just way easier to down it

damn dawg! u just look like my gym boy but only in a different country hahahaha!

Originally Posted by Chinkydelight View Post
    damn the dracoy way!!! i think most chinese do it that way..creatine, glutamine, etc etc. its just way easier to down it

damn dawg! u just look like my gym boy but only in a different country hahahaha!
    huh?
    Specials & insider info

Rollin' on the fat bishes Chinkydelight's Avatar
    Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chinkydelight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    haha got u confused huh...what i meant was most of the chinese people in our gym just straight up down the whole powder forms from the scooper. no more mixture problems