boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

subway vs local grinder shop

I know subway gears all of their marketing advertisements towards the sandwiches being healthy, but what makes them healthier than the pizza shop down the street? I've seen subways back room filled with 10lb bags of pickles, lettuce, etc. But wouldn't a pizza shop be more apt to have a fresher selection of meats and veggies?
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

"People do not lack strength, they lack will."

I'll tube your trach thricenotrice's Avatar
    thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nothing. they mainly advertise how their bread is made on the spot everyday. cool, but still not healthy. their white breads are not good for you at all. their wheat is OK at best.

pizza shop is fine

boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i guess its just the mentality that people think they're being good to their bodies by getting healthy food. Especially since America in a whole is pretty disgusting looking nowadays. Good advertising by subway i guess, all the "wanna be fit" people jumping on the bandwagon.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

"People do not lack strength, they lack will."

chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisdevos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think that Subway is a lot healthier than the vast majority of other fast food options, both in macros and in quality of food. Its certainly no better than a homemade sandwich (probably worse due to unfresh ingredients), but I'll take Subway anyday over McDonald's, Wendy's, whatever.