jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Primaforce NO2 Pre Workout Review

I'm @ the end of a tub so I thought i'd review this great supplement.

I have tried both BERRY and LEMONADE flavors.

Taste 10/10 - I really love the taste of both flavors. So good!

Mixibility - 10/10 - With some supps they dont seem to mix or have floaties after mixing. This had none whatsoever! PERFECT!

Energy - 8/10 - You will get a good little boost before your workout...nothing crazy...you wont jump out of your chair but it gives about the right amount that I need to get me going.

Pumps - 8/10 - I feel more pumped during/after a workout then I would without a pre-workout supplement. And I feel it for hours after!

Side effects? I found that if I take more then 3 scoops of this (which the directions only say 2 in the first place!) that I would get pretty tingly and not as good as if I take 2-3 scoops...So I recommend only the amount the tub says.

Price - 10/10 - I mean only 15$ for a tub? Thats dirt cheap!!!

Overall - 9/10 - After trying my first tub of Berry I went ahead and ordered another one right away because of the taste alone. I have a tub of lemonade flavor that I've only used twice just because I love the Berry flavor soo much. Anyways, hope this review helps!

PS - I've used No Explode, NANO-VAPOR, and I prefer NO2 over them.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

mtneer22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice review. I just ordered the berry flavor.

kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've tried a sample and enjoyed it. For $15 I'm def picking a few up.

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kappaz View Post
    I've tried a sample and enjoyed it. For $15 I'm def picking a few up.
    I think you'll be pleased....especially for the price you cant really go wrong! Berry flavor is awesome....lemonade is really really good but im too hooked on berry right now to break into the lemonade
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)