ijake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ijake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ijake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ijake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ijake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ijake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ijake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ijake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow my workout and dietary any suggestions?

Hey,

Ok i'm going to attempt to log my progress here and on another site. This blog is for my training purpose and for anyone interested in following my progress. I already started my Flush program a week and half ago and lost a total of 20lbs. Thats a damn good start.

My own personal program i named . Flush or Fat Flush. im sure there is others out there much like this. I think i recall seeing one years ago.

Why i named it this : Because you more or less flush fat, and water retention out by sweating and or letting it run through your body real quick.

Is it legal? : lol yes everything is very legal and safe. The supplements i use can be purchase mostly at local health stores. But i purchase some of them online to save a little cash and to get the certain brand that i want.

How long does it take for results: Well i like to run the program for 4 weeks. Its a tough program to do but after the first week its not as bad. You can run it longer or shorter but i would suggest at least 2 week min and 6 weeks max. Its all up to how much body fat or water retention you want to lose.

Can anyone do it? : lol yup anyone can from home or from any local gym.

But im not used to working out and i don't have the motivation!: Thats ok its not like your lifting heavy weights during this program " the heave weights is for bulking ". So use lighter weights for cardio and to help burn the fat or water retention.

Does it cost a lot?: Nah not really. I mean sure you need to buy some supplements,protein shakes etc. But you can find deals on most of it. If you think about it though " ill explain later " You spend far less for 1 month of this then you would for the entire month of food. Since this program not only sets you up on what you can do to exercise but ill even explain what i eat and take. So if you follow the program to the T you wont even buy any other food.

Do i gotta work out hard everyday for a long time?: Nope sure dont. You can if you want but to start off 20-45 minutes is good. Ill explain below.

Ok let me go ahead and explain the workout i personally use first then ill explain the dietary part of it all.

Everyday:

ALWAYS DO BASIC STRETCHES IN THE MORNING AND OR BE FOR YOUR WORK OUT... This will help reduce being sore and its just better for your body.

25-45 minutes on my nordictrack bike. ( you can use any exercise bike or if you want better results you can use something else )

5-10 minutes on my cardio glide . ( you can use somethign else in place of this if you dont have it or the gym you go to doesn't, Elepitical bike, ski machine, or a row machine will work)

Sit ups : Ill do 3 sets of these. I started off low reps around 25 sit ups per set. Just so i didn't burn myself out. You can do more or less but be warned if you push your self to hard the first few days. You could burn your self out. So just take your time the first few days. If your not motivated like i was take your time. If your motivated and ready to go then do what i suggest.

Stomach crunches: Ill sometimes do a few sets of these. It helps tone your abs. Even thoug your abs may not show yet. When you slime down they will and might as well work them out now. PLUS they help burn a lot of calories.

If your a woman you don't have to follow the rest of it. But a lot of women work out they just don't do heavy weights if they don't want to get bulky.

Curls: Start off with light weights. Don't be shy to use light weights. if your at a gym don't worry about anyone else. Just keep doing what your doing. Forget them bulky guys thats grunting away or trying to power house it. Right now your just there to get back in shape and tone up while your doing it. If you decide to bulk later like myself then you may very well become one of them " bulky guys " ... I edited what i posted here just so i don't get bad feedback or so i dont offend anyone..

Anyhow ill do 3 sets of light weights for my curls. EVERY OTHER DAY. Or even every 3rd day. Don't over due it because your muscles needs time to repair its self.

Tricep lift: Ill do light weights of 3 sets of these. You can use dumbbells or a bar for these. You just lift the weights over your head and bring them down behind your head or shoulders. Its to work out and tone your triceps. EVERY OTHER DAY!!! or every third day.

Push ups: Start out with low reps. About 10 to start or more if your motivated and in better shape then some others. Ill do 3 sets of these every other day or every third day.

Pull ups : 2-3 sets of low reps to start so you don't burn out. Every other day or every third day.

If you decide to do bench press,leg lifts, lat pull downs or anything of that nature. Make sure you do low weights and low reps to start if your not used to working out.

To be honest the first week and half were i lost the 20lbs. I just did the nordictrack bike, cardio glide, curls,some tricep lifts, some sit ups, some crunches... You can slack off a little at first on some of the stuff. Just as long as you keep doing the bike and cardio glide every day.

This is not a bulk program. Thats something ill do after i flush the fat and tone back up. It only takes about 2-6 weeks for most people to notice a HUGE difference. Also if you need to break up the exercises so one part of your body don't get to wore out at first. Do the bike first, some curls, cardio glide and back to the curls etc..

See the work out isn't to bad.

As for my dietary ill explain below. This is what i do you can do whatever you like but you probally wont get as good results if you don't follow what i suggest.

Morning: Hot-Rox ( this is a dietary supplement, its a thermagenic supplement that helps raise your body temp. Which means more sweat and more fat burning . You can find these are most health stores. Biotest makes these.)

Then ill work out... If you cant do it in the morning then just take your hot-rox and
    shake .

After workout breakfast : 1 whey protein shake( 1 table spoon of ground up flax seed in your shake. The flax seed is for fiber. Fiber will help pass fats and such through your digestive system much faster )

Go to work or whatever you do.

Lunch time : Whey protein shake ONLY!

Day snack : Whey protein shake

Dinner : Whey protein shake. If you need to eat i would suggest apples. Because they pass through your body pretty quick. Or raw tuna for high protein. If you cant stand raw tuna( i suggest a name brand tuna in water ) Then make small tuna sandwhichs with wheat bread not white. The carbs in wheat bread is easier to break down and burn.

Where can i get the shakes ? Any health store will carry different ones. I personally use BioTest brand. But you can use whatever you like. Some of them wont taste as good as others but its worth it. Plus i mix my shakes with water not milk..

Why shakes? Welp because you want to stay healthy while you burn the fat right? So taken in high amounts of healthy carbs and protein will help you stay healthy during this. Also it helps you not lose muscle mass like you normally would by taken diet shakes.

Flax seeds: You can find these almost anywhere now. Pharmacys, health stores etc.. Also make sure you get ground up flax seeds so you don't have to grind them up your self. These are great for fiber and helps flush out fats and such.. Plus regulate your bowl movements which is needed.

The first week and half thats all i did. The workout and the eating. Thats it. To be honest its not that bad. Once you get past the first few days or week its not to bad and you will notice improvements right away like i did...

Keep the same system going for 2-6 weeks.If you do im willing to bet you will thank me for it.

Shop around online and offline for better prices on this stuff. You can easly find better prices. I however stick to certain brands because i used them be for years ago or because i like the taste of them... But its up to you what brands you take.

Ill update this blog as i go with my progress and with any changes to the dietary and or work outs. But you should be able to follow it without any problems even if i change something because im already almost 2 weeks or more ahead of you.

Plus if i change something that doesn't mean you have to. If you stick to just the basics of the work out and the dietary part " to the T " you will still lose alot of fat or water retention and notice it 1 week later.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Also if you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know.

or if you dont want to read the long post read it on my blog.

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/ijake

I am looking for any suggestions anyone might want to add to it.. Please keep in mind its a fat burning program not a bulking one.. That will be my next program or goals ....

So any suggestions please let me know. If any place can help its here. But so far i have had great results.

ijake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ijake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ijake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ijake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ijake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ijake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ijake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ijake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Is this should have been in the journal section im sorry. But i seen others asking help here and posting there programs there using for helpful suggestions..

Ill post it in the journal section also later once i refine it a little better along with my progress and how it worked out.