1,509 31.23%
  • RECON

844 17.47%
  • Pararescue

1,960 40.56%
  • Rangers

519 10.74%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    lifeinmotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea, I missed that mission, was on my way to Kabul for another mission.

kyle.conrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wait, where are you stationed? Are you at KAF?

yea i am, just got back a few days ago.

kyle.conrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sweet, i just did some com work for yall the other day, well a site survey for AFN.

TravkinK is just really nice. (+1000) TravkinK is just really nice. (+1000) TravkinK is just really nice. (+1000) TravkinK is just really nice. (+1000) TravkinK is just really nice. (+1000) TravkinK is just really nice. (+1000) TravkinK is just really nice. (+1000) TravkinK is just really nice. (+1000) TravkinK is just really nice. (+1000) TravkinK is just really nice. (+1000) TravkinK is just really nice. (+1000)

yea, i heard yall were installing some AFN for us, thanks man.

litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kyle.conrad View Post
    I agree with lifeinmotion, I heard about that story a couple weeks ago.
    Originally Posted by lifeinmotion View Post
    Yea, I missed that mission, was on my way to Kabul for another mission.
    Wait, where are you stationed? Are you at KAF?
    yea i am, just got back a few days ago.
    sweet, i just did some com work for yall the other day, well a site survey for AFN.
    yea, i heard yall were installing some AFN for us, thanks man.

hathawayshayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Marsoc

I would have gone with the SEALS at first until the Marine Corp started there top elite force know as Marsoc. I would now say the teams within marsoc are equivalent if not better then the SEALS.

UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hellbent1100 View Post
    DON'T ever join the navy to be a SEAL, they will not take navy , the navy has no combat type jobs , its funny i know cus its the navy SEALS but they take marines and army , wen you join the navy , u don't train with a gun in you hand like the army and marines
    Originally Posted by Hellbent1100 View Post
    first off the be a "SEAL" u need to be invited to UDT basic underwater demo training ,then u have to be to 10% of you class to get the invite , and u need to be a E4 in rank and den u have to be in a combat type job b4 u go to UDT to go to BUDS
    ....lol wut?

Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Considering getting a Recon contract (HZ) after getting my bachelors degree. Boot camp to SOI to Recon Indoctrination. Always been an excellent swimmer and have good physical genetics + above average IQ. I'll do my best to make it, hopefully it's not just a pipedream. If not, at least I'll be 0311. Better than failing out of the SEALs and scraping paint off a ship for 4 years.

I heard MARSOC is getting its own MOS now, too

UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateRescue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Navy air rescue swimmers ofcoarse ....only kidding. also everyone's forgetting EOD. anyways they all go through tough training and hey they're on the same side and have different missions, so...does it really matter?

Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mac1471 View Post
    i dident get it from the internet i looked for it just know

i went in to the navy recruiting office and i asked about the seals andd the training and he was like the success rate is 5%

and like one of the task is you have to swim 26 miles strait out you rest for 20 mins then strait back
    26 miles??????

thats a first i have heard of that

Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by hathawayshayne View Post
    I would have gone with the SEALS at first until the Marine Corp started there top elite force know as Marsoc. I would now say the teams within marsoc are equivalent if not better then the SEALS.
    strong join date to post ratio

LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am training up for to join the Ginyu Force.

rob24rod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wow

this is ridiculous... listen civilians! SEALs are all Navy, all day. you may attend training straight out of boot camp. you do not have to be an E-4 to attend BUDS (basic underwater demolition school). upon completion of BUDS the sailor is rewarded the new rating of SO3, making them an E-4. SO stands for special operator. the number designates the members rank. following that training comes SQT (SEAL qualification training). upon completion there the students are awarded the "trident". this is a warfare pin worn above the ribbons and is the proud mark of a SEAL. there is no job anywhere in the military that has a longer training period than the other. no one is ever done learning in the military therefore school never stops. SEALs are never done training. its a constant cycle. and please quit comparing special forces from different branches. they all have different missions making them nothing alike. one particular operator is highly trained in search and rescue such as an Air Force Pararescueman and others trained in areas of recon and demo and countless other tactics such as SEALs. do a little more research... youll get there

P.S. stop all the MARSOC jibber jabber devil dogs... theyre still the red headed step child of the marine corps and have no where near the experience as an operating organization to compare to SEALs. i do love my marines dont get me wrong. im an FMF Corpsman. i walk, talk, and act like a marine a little more than i would like but ive been around them too long i guess. sometimes i forget i joined the navy.
    Last edited by rob24rod; 01-25-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Fulani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PJ's

I'm a munitions technician in the USAF. I worked at a base with PJ's. Those mf have all the toys. They would ride 4 wheelers around the base for fun. They're cool as **** too. When I used to deliver muns to the PaveHawks, I would see um some times jumping on the chopper while still running with snorkling gear and all that! Parashouting around base. You definetly have to be in good shape. It's got to be in your genetics. But if you can make it, you got one of the best jobs in the service.

cliffordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cliffordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cliffordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cliffordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cliffordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cliffordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cliffordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cliffordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cliffordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cliffordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cliffordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    one trained pitbull...
    Ron Paul 2012

jmgast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cell-Tech View Post
    Pararescue training is 2 years. Just sayin'

And no one is ever gonna be able to say something would definitively put one group above the other.

This guy must not have been part of an elite unit before. I was a Marine and served with many special ops units throughout the world; I have to give all props to the SEALs and Recon Units. SEALs definately have the most extensive and deadly training regimien. Just becuase you spend 2 years in training does not make you a more effective operator in combat. A good majority of Pararescue school is playing catchup. They need to learn skills basic Marines and operators already have (shoot and move/land nav/survival) plus the paramedic side of training. Look at history, when the toughest military jobs need completion it's Marine units and Seal operators getting the job done. Oh yah, the Mossad is pretty tough too.

It is well known within the military that SEAL training is the toughest in the world, hands down.

jmgast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rob24rod View Post
    this is ridiculous... listen civilians! SEALs are all Navy, all day. you may attend training straight out of boot camp. you do not have to be an E-4 to attend BUDS (basic underwater demolition school). upon completion of BUDS the sailor is rewarded the new rating of SO3, making them an E-4. SO stands for special operator. the number designates the members rank. following that training comes SQT (SEAL qualification training). upon completion there the students are awarded the "trident". this is a warfare pin worn above the ribbons and is the proud mark of a SEAL. there is no job anywhere in the military that has a longer training period than the other. no one is ever done learning in the military therefore school never stops. SEALs are never done training. its a constant cycle. and please quit comparing special forces from different branches. they all have different missions making them nothing alike. one particular operator is highly trained in search and rescue such as an Air Force Pararescueman and others trained in areas of recon and demo and countless other tactics such as SEALs. do a little more research... youll get there

P.S. stop all the MARSOC jibber jabber devil dogs... theyre still the red headed step child of the marine corps and have no where near the experience as an operating organization to compare to SEALs. i do love my marines dont get me wrong. im an FMF Corpsman. i walk, talk, and act like a marine a little more than i would like but ive been around them too long i guess. sometimes i forget i joined the navy.

Thank you!

Semper Fi, to my corpman here. A lot of Marines move to SEALs to complete the toughest training in the world. Force Recon is tough but do not have the water skills and operations training equal to the SEALs.

Jason USMC

Brahtactic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahtactic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahtactic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahtactic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahtactic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahtactic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahtactic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahtactic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahtactic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahtactic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahtactic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    rangers lead the way!
    Loading Swag:

22%||||____________ 100%

Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Delta Force

BenGarza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Agreed

Originally Posted by sugicalmike View Post
    Well.... I'm goig to have to say that the United States would probably win
    Former Army 75th Ranger retired medically.

Stay Hydrated Devil Dogs! Jeremy-Vincent's Avatar
    Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you forgot MARSOC op.

03 Cobra crew
    1911 Firearm Crew
    Texas Crew
    Old Misc Crew
    USMC The Green Weenie
    ++ Positive Crew ++

moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jeremy-Vincent View Post
    you forgot MARSOC op.
    ^^ Heading to Selection in a few months. See my Training Log (sig).
    Follow me on an enchanting adventure (My Log):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153543271

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fulani View Post
    I'm a munitions technician in the USAF. I worked at a base with PJ's. Those mf have all the toys. They would ride 4 wheelers around the base for fun. They're cool as **** too. When I used to deliver muns to the PaveHawks, I would see um some times jumping on the chopper while still running with snorkling gear and all that! Parashouting around base. You definetly have to be in good shape. It's got to be in young genetics. But if you can make it, you got one of the best jobs in the service.
    Seriously, **** PJs. Bunch of pussies who talk the talk but don't walk the walk. srs. I have no doubt it's one of the best jobs in the service though.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AF Combat Controllers are looking pretty bad ass these days!
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000)

Angry

What the phuk is this chit... Another dumb @$$ thread about nonsense. I'll play..

^^^ Would lay waste to everyone.

LonelyWriter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ok first off, you have to invited to train as a Seal, you can't just sign up and go to training. The Airforce PJ's ( Pararescue) has an over 90% drop out rate, there are only about 500- 1000 of them, which makes them the smallest of the elite force. They are search and rescue experts and more, and their school is 2+ years, so it's not for the cocky ones. They are called by all forces around the world even the the most "elite" of special forces. There's a reason they call the PJ's the Guardian Angels, because anyone who makes it through multiple schools and doesn't give up, deserve the title Pj. I'm training for them now, and they put all special forces to shame. Out of 200 people that go out for the Pj's, only 12- 4 make it through, if that even. The Pj's say "that others may live" they are the ones who go in and pull the Seals out when they can't get out. They are the highest trained force in this country, if you fail the program, you don't get a second chance unless the commander see's fit (which is almost never).

liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500) liftheavy211 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Jeremy-Vincent View Post
    you forgot MARSOC op.

lol propaganda at its finest
    *Vince G Swole Nerd Crew*

*Country Music Crew*

*Wears Cowboy Boots Crew*

pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Twist3dJok3r View Post
    Well are numbers a factor? Manpower? I know the Recon Marines number about 1000, not sure about navy seals. But I think the Rangers have alot more man power than any other listed...
    Seals are about 2500 strong.

Rangers are about 2000 strong.