skiboyny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Activate Extreme revisited

A couple of months ago I bought a bottle of Activate. I tried to take it and got immediate indigestion. I posted looking for help and got some good suggestions but nothing worked and after about 6 caps I scrubbed the mission. One of the users named Peets or something like that was another older guy who had the same problem and mentioned that he discontinued use for about 2 weeks and then slowly started with each dose surrounded by food starting with one and day than gradually increasing as tolerated. It had been a couple of months so I tried to give it another whirl. Using Peets method I started slowley and within a week I was up to 4 a day (2 and 2) with not a hint of distress. Keep in mind that this ended up being a somewhat short cycly probably along the lines of 3 and a half weeks due to my playing around.

My goal was a recomp. I have been on a fairly strict clean diet for about 9weeks taking in between 1900 and 2100 clean calories. Starting weight was 169 lbs 14.9% body fat. Ended at 171lbs. 13.9% body fat. The first thing I noticed about Activate was how heavy eyed it made me. I had great sleep, but also seemed a bit sleepy whenever I took it. The tiredness didn't show up in workouts or when I was busy.My libedo was down some during cycle. Not dead but down. I didn't progress in lifts like I had hoped nothing went down but no real gains either. Possibly adding a few calories would have helped. I lost a full inch around my belly and that along with my chest is the last to go for me as far as fat goes. I also did much more running during the cycle. My results were not as dramatic as some have posted but keep in mind that I'm a pretty old dude. So did it work? I can't decide!

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well you lost 1% bf and gained 2 pounds, i dont know if this is attributed to actX or diet, or a combo, but that isnt an easy thing to do.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsaladino will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

-1% BF plus 2lbs in 3 weeks sounds good to me.
    Driven to be LEAN with AdrenaLEAN and LEAN Xtreme:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114216101

potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i call placebo!

/no hate

skiboyny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nni View Post
    well you lost 1% bf and gained 2 pounds, i dont know if this is attributed to actX or diet, or a combo, but that isnt an easy thing to do.
    True. It's the best I've done in the shortest time. I'm sure it must have contributed.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think it helped. The bit you mentioned about calories certainly rings true, i've found. I think there is a T3 connection with ActivaTe that allows the user to consume more calories daily than usual without any fat gain. You should take advantage of this for future cycles.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    I think it helped. The bit you mentioned about calories certainly rings true, i've found. I think there is a T3 connection with ActivaTe that allows the user to consume more calories daily than usual without any fat gain. You should take advantage of this for future cycles.
    That's a great point about the T3 connection. I experienced similar results running AX. Any literature that you read on that, or is that more from your experiences?

If there is literature, could you please post, I would love to read it.

Thanks,
    ~Wizdom

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" - Vince Lombardi