Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000)

Best way to cook eggs?? reps**

hey guys what is the best way to cook eggs?? i usually boil mine,i usually eat 3 and am full lol. is there any other way to cook your eggs making easier to eat more? thxx
    1000+

***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***

Jake4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fadil View Post
    hey guys what is the best way to cook eggs?? i usually boil mine,i usually eat 3 and am full lol. is there any other way to cook your eggs making easier to eat more? thxx
    I just throw 3 whole eggs in a bowl and microwave them, takes minute and a half.

Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've got this egg poacher for the microwave, 3 mins in the microwave and good poached eggs
    WWW.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM

TEAM 3DMJ

Cyb3rTr0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyb3rTr0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    make an omelet with them.

I'm making an omelet tomorrow morning and going to throw some steamed broccoli into it. To steam the broccoli, i just cut some up throw it in a bowl add a tablespoon or two of water, cover the bowl and microwave it for about 1 minute.

Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000)
    I make an omelette every single day for breakfast, and if I have the eggs for dinner, I usually scramble them.

I'll tube your trach thricenotrice's Avatar
    thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Knux View Post
    I make an omelette every single day for breakfast, and if I have the eggs for dinner, I usually scramble them.
    for dinner tonight i made myself an omelette:
    3 whole eggs
    Shredded Mexican Cheese
    2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
    Side of salsa.

SOOOO good! and only 3 carbs if thats an issue.

confoosed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) confoosed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) confoosed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) confoosed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    omlette with olive oil. maybe some cheddar cheese... you could always toss in a few vegetables, and make it taste better.

OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000)
    i boil 50 eggs every couple days and eat about 15/day in a salad or two with olive oil and vinegar

takes no time to boil. just throw on stove and go do sumthin else

tastes great

smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smit1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    isnt it bad to microwave food? I have read it takes all the nutrition from it because the stomach can not tell what it is and stores it as fat because of the radiation. I dont microwave anything anymore since i heard of that

Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000) Fadil is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok i will try omelet....reps on recharge.
    Last edited by Fadil; 05-14-2008 at 10:11 PM.
    1000+

***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***

GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmm odd question...their are a bunch of ways..

Microwave: Alot of people like this fast and easy method, it takes no longer then afew minutes, many people in college or people in a high speed life prefer to use it. All it takes is either a well shaped bowl with a plate over it, or another method is tuperware with a lid, throw in the scrambled eggs pop on the lid and put it in the microwave for 3 - 4 minutes. This way creates more of a sandwhich ready type of egg.
    **NOTE** YOU MUST PAM WHATEVER YOU PUT EGGS IN, PAIN IN ASS TO GET OUT

Stove: Now this is more then likely the first one that comes to many peoples minds, its the good old fashioned stove. All it takes is a little more time then the easier way 'microwave' but the taste is x10 better. Take a pan , and place on a burner. Turn the burner on to about medium , to medium high. Spray either PAM, or you can lightly put Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the pan (EVVO) , If you want the extra calories, and fat you have to keep burner on Medium, otherwise the calories, and fats burn because of the temperature (Not literally). Once the pan is hot, you throw on the eggs and let it sizzle
    This way of cooking also allows for different types of eggs to be cooked, all go through the 3 basic.

Scrambbled: This is the most basic type of cooking eggs, almost everybody knows it, but incase you dont this is how you acheive scrambled eggs. Take a bowl, and crack as many eggs as you want. Once all the eggs are in the bowl take a fork, and slowly make an oval type movement towards you, this causes the yolk, and White (embryotic fluid) to mix. The end result should be a dominant yellow color. Throw this into the hot pan, and let it heat, every now and then mix it up in the pan using a spatula, you can also add cheese.

Omelet: This is one of the most delicious treats you can make with an egg, it however is more complicated, but it is still great. Alright well do the same as what we did in the scambbled egg section, but instead of scrambbling it in the pan, all we do is let it first become some what solid, and then we slowly and gently push in on the outisde of egg and let the fluid hit the pan and cook. once it is thoroughly cooked, you can add anything you want, cheese, onion,peppers etc.

Sunny Side Up Egg: Mmm this one is my favorite, this is more then likely the hardest type of egg to cook, it takes alot of practice and even then it is hard. Take the pan, and put oil in it, and put it on Medium High - High. Crack the egg on the pan, and let it into the pan. The goal of the sunny side up egg is to keep the Yolk Whole. Once the egg white (embroytic fluid) is cooked, you have to gently flip the entire egg over without popping the yolk. Gently let it cook only for 1 - 2 minutes. And remove. This is great with toast, and you dip into the yolk.

Well..i tried hope it cleared some things up. (You can thank the caffeine from superpump250)
    Reps 4 Lyfe

Zriess

I'll tube your trach thricenotrice's Avatar
    thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GW-LAX View Post
    (You can thank the caffeine from superpump250)
    lol

The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I usually make scrambled from 10 egg whites & 2 yolks in the morning.

And for night, I sometimes make an omelete from 3 whole eggs + 4oz minced beef + garlic.

You could try that..
    Hope that helps bro..
    I'll rep U back if U rep me first...

androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love scrambled eggs, the key is to add some milk and water to them when mixing.

My typical egg routine each morning:

2 whole eggs
    1 cup egg whites
    2 tbsp water
    1/4 cup milk
    pepper

They come out nice and fluffy this way.
    Be humble or be humbled.

appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) appaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love to cook onion (chopped very fine) in a pan with a small amount of olive oil. brown it off, if you like add some sliced up bacon and cook it all together.

crack black pepper on it and let the flavours happen! then in another bowl i scarmble 2 eggs and 1/2 cup of egg whites (around 4 1/2 egg whites) add some cheese to the bowl and mix it thru.

then i just pour my eggs onto the cooked bacon + onion (non stick pan helps ALOT) and mix everything together. i dont bother trying to keep it flat like an omelette just mix it all up. add some finely chopped fresh tomato and and your done!

more pepper! whole grain toast! presto. best scrambled eggs ever

neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Deviled eggs or an omlette.

gigitygigitygigity goooD! Beemu's Avatar
    Beemu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beemu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beemu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beemu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beemu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beemu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beemu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beemu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beemu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beemu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beemu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    every morning i spend 15 minutes on 6-10 over ez's. tasty as hell.

Polsie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Polsie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Polsie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i boil round 12 at a time and store in fridge when they cooled down. if any are left ofc since i chow down more than 6 in one go xD

bustingloose78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I always get egg beaters, southwest style with onions,bellpeppers,garlic in the mix.

Registered User Spaghetti Beans's Avatar
    Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like boiled or scambled.

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by smit1982 View Post
    isnt it bad to microwave food? I have read it takes all the nutrition from it because the stomach can not tell what it is and stores it as fat because of the radiation. I dont microwave anything anymore since i heard of that
    That is honest to god the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Microwaves used radio wave frequencies that heat water and fat. There's not an atomic reactor inside or anything.

Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's what I do every single morning:

-mix 3 whole eggs in a bowl with two tbsp of heavy cream (gives a nice texture to the omelette)
    -cook it
    -add meat&cheese (whatever you feel like really)
    -fold
    -eat

And if I'm too lazy for that, I just scramble them with some deli chicken breast
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    *** Scandinavian Misc Crew ***

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further from your goal. You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still."

LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Food doesn't taste as good from the microwave, but I'm not sure you'll die of cancer.

I like eggs anyway you cook them.

greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Arnold recommends poached egg in his book. Tutorial:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KtZ14xEbgzg

greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Scrambled egg, Gordon Ramsey style.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C1SM73Qi1BQ&feature=related

brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are a couple ways that I alternate, but they tend to be the easiest and they are my favorite ways of eating eggs.

For starters, the way that I do it the most. I have a really nice electric skillet with a super non stick surface. I spray a bit of PAM on it, turn it up to 350 degrees, and get out about 5 or so eggs and crack them right over it...Sprinkle on some black pepper and (yeah, I know...) salt and flip them over, let the other side cook a little, and voila! Tasty eggs, now I'll either chow down on them like this, or eat them with whole wheat bread/bagel and that's some good eats right there.

OR! Get some of those egg whites in a carton, get about 3 eggs worth, mix it in a bowl with a couple whole eggs, add in favorite ingredients (or nothing at all), and again with the skillet!

samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I found a great idea using eggs: you can (using 12 eggwhites and 6 slices of diet whole weat bread), make french toast! each piece ends up w/ about 10 grams of protein, so you got 60 grams of protein and less then 350 cals in one meal!