seantz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seantz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seantz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seantz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seantz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seantz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seantz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seantz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seantz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seantz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seantz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What would you add to this stack?

Hi wanted to see what you guys would recommend I add to or change in this stack. I workout at 5am before work.

PreWorkout
    2 scoops I force Conquer, 1 scoop I force compete, 1 scoop VPX Carbonx, 4 I force potassium nitrate pills

During workout
    2-3 scoops of compete, 1/2 scoop of Carbonx

Other supplements I take:
    fish oil
    PES ERASE PRO

ProteinsI've got bunches laying around so I take as needed to meet my nutritional requirements)
    MuscleMeds Carnivor, MHP up your mass, Beverly UMP, Allmax isolate

I'm basically training to get bigger and stronger like everyone else(I know 90% diet) just wanted recommendations on any supps to help along the way. What would you throw in? A creatine product? Can anyone recommend a better pre/intra carb source(can't use food I workout at five and have to be at work by 7). I take a lot of protein shakes because I can't eat throughout the day while I'm at work. I work as an operating room tech and I'm scrubbed into to surgery all day, just wanted to throw that in there before I get preached to about more "real" food lol. Thanks in advance! Oh yeah I'm 5'7 178 pounds 11% body fat 32 years young.

"Defined By Performance" Kizewic's Avatar
    Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why so many scoops of compete? Damn man! But if I were to add anything it'd be a multi and a creatine
    Follow me on Instagram and Twitter :@Kizewic

EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Only thing I take is Creatine and protein shakes when needed. Creatine would be advised.

Do you feel that the intra workout supplements actually help?
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.