Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do Work is Putting in the Work

TIME FOR DO WORK TO DO SOME ACTUAL WORK

Story
    Not too much to the story here, the normal highscool very active, lean, thin and did whatever story, than got to college, got away from weights, eating right, being a healthy human being, and here I am now wanting to get back to the way things were! Started this journey out around 180 lbs. <--- gosh thats a ton. But its all good im getting down from there. I weight 165 now and hoping to get down to 150 or so, would be nice! I've read a lot on these forums and kind of sifted through the garbage and picked and chose things I thought were legit and important to a healthy lifestyle. My lifts are getting up there (for me at least <--- keep this in mind lol), but I never really set my schedule 100% to lifting before like I have over the last 5 months. I was never able to bench more than 135 a few times prior to this year. Now I am repping out 175, doesn't seem like much, but hell I'll take it! Plan on keeping this up to date as much as possible, always post workouts and cardio, and once in awhile some macros. Hope you decide to join along.

Diet
    Try to hit a little over 2000 cal/day
    45% Protein, 30% Fat, 25% Carbs

(let me know if you think this should be adjusted^^^ I'm no whizz)
    Meal 1 - Oats, Whey, Milk, Natty PB

Meal 2 - Tuna, veggies, almonds

Meal 3 - Chicken, veggies

Meal 4 - WW Bread or Pasta, w/ Chicken and EVOO

Meal 5 - 2 scoops whey, Milk

Meal 6 - Sweet Potato, Chicken, Natty PB

Workouts
    I mix these up from week to week (rep and set wise) and from month to month what I do on certain days of the week. I am up for suggestions on this as well. This week I have started with a warmup set, 3x8 then back to the warmup weight to push as many reps till failure. I do LISS cardio on workout days, 20-40 mins on an Eliptical noramlly. On my off day during the week I'll jump on HITT, and normally take sundays off. Right now I'm doing a 5 day split.

Monday - Chest
    Tuesday - Back
    Wednesday - HITT
    Thursday - Legs
    Friday - Shoudlers
    Saturday - Arms

??? Suggestions + Reps on when to do Abs and how often ???

Supplements
    Multi Vitamin
    2 Fish Oils per/day
    Whey Protein
    Creatine Mono (currently cycled off)
    No xplode (i watch as the container hasn't moved for months)
    Purple Wrath - 1 to 2 scoops pre/intra/post work out

Goals
    I would guess I am still hovering around 20% BF WHICH IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, I'd like to get below 10% sometime in the distant future, but I know this is no easy task. Bring the weight down and maintain my lifts. One big lift goal I have is to push 225 bb bench press for reps! This might not happen until I actually begin bulking after trying to cut this body fat out of my life for good! Please give me feedback, the more the harder I will work. Thanks a lot to the Virginator and Rodzilla for getting me set and helping me pave the way to getting back to the old me, with a new look

Will post pictures soon, and update with picutres every two weeks, and weight every week.
    Last edited by DOworkSONofMAN; 05-14-2008 at 06:11 PM.
    "Man was born to succeed not to fail"
    -Thoreau

DOING THAT WORK's WORKOUT LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=166016451

Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DOworkSONofMAN View Post
    TIME FOR DO WORK TO DO SOME ACTUAL WORK

Story
    Not too much to the story here, the normal highscool very active, lean, thin and did whatever story, than got to college, got away from weights, eating right, being a healthy human being, and here I am now wanting to get back to the way things were! Started this journey out around 180 lbs. <--- gosh thats a ton. But its all good im getting down from there. I weight 165 now and hoping to get down to 150 or so, would be nice! I've read a lot on these forums and kind of sifted through the garbage and picked and chose things I thought were legit and important to a healthy lifestyle. My lifts are getting up there (for me at least <--- keep this in mind lol), but I never really set my schedule 100% to lifting before like I have over the last 5 months. I was never able to bench more than 135 a few times prior to this year. Now I am repping out 175, doesn't seem like much, but hell I'll take it! Plan on keeping this up to date as much as possible, always post workouts and cardio, and once in awhile some macros. Hope you decide to join along.

Diet
    Try to hit a little over 2000 cal/day
    45% Protein, 30% Fat, 25% Carbs

(let me know if you think this should be adjusted^^^ I'm no whizz)
    Meal 1 - Oats, Whey, Milk, Natty PB

Meal 2 - Tuna, veggies, almonds

Meal 3 - Chicken, veggies

Meal 4 - WW Bread or Pasta, w/ Chicken and EVOO

Meal 5 - 2 scoops whey, Milk

Meal 6 - Sweet Potato, Chicken, Natty PB

Workouts
    I mix these up from week to week (rep and set wise) and from month to month what I do on certain days of the week. I am up for suggestions on this as well. This week I have started with a warmup set, 3x8 then back to the warmup weight to push as many reps till failure. I do LISS cardio on workout days, 20-40 mins on an Eliptical noramlly. On my off day during the week I'll jump on HITT, and normally take sundays off. Right now I'm doing a 5 day split.

Monday - Chest
    Tuesday - Back
    Wednesday - HITT
    Thursday - Legs
    Friday - Shoudlers
    Saturday - Arms

??? Suggestions + Reps on when to do Abs and how often ???

Supplements
    Multi Vitamin
    2 Fish Oils per/day
    Whey Protein
    Creatine Mono (currently cycled off)
    No xplode (i watch as the container hasn't moved for months)
    Purple Wrath - 1 to 2 scoops pre/intra/post work out

Goals
    I would guess I am still hovering around 20% BF WHICH IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, I'd like to get below 10% sometime in the distant future, but I know this is no easy task. Bring the weight down and maintain my lifts. One big lift goal I have is to push 225 bb bench press for reps! This might not happen until I actually begin bulking after trying to cut this body fat out of my life for good! Please give me feedback, the more the harder I will work. Thanks a lot to the Virginator and Rodzilla for getting me set and helping me pave the way to getting back to the old me, with a new look

Will post pictures soon, and update with picutres every two weeks, and weight every week.
    The log is UP! Rock on man, its looking good. Can't wait to see how it all goes down, I'm subbed up man! Time to DO WORK

DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DOworkSONofMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha thanks man, I'm hoping I can make some massive changes in the long run to my body and overall health!

start it up with LEG day tomorrow, post some pictures as well
    -Thoreau

Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Virginator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha thanks man, I'm hoping I can make some massive changes in the long run to my body and overall health!

start it up with LEG day tomorrow, post some pictures as well
    Rock on brotha! we will get on the lean mass journey together man. hit it hard tomrorow!

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    calories look low, protein excessive.
    Link to help http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/Art...baseline2.html even though you are 'cutting' I would start with 15 cal per lb of body weight, and adjust from there.

I don't like the split, the typical pummel one body part into submission once per week works well for our chemically assisted brethren..not so well for the natural guys. I would look into a modified power/hypertrophy split. Or just a generic upper/lower or push/pull 4x a week.

power hypertrophy seen here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...legs+wont+grow
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can train the abs 2-3 times a week .... don't be limited to crunches because they don't help that much. Do things like side touches, toe touches, leg raises stuff like that.
    =============================================
    My Training Log:
    new log soon!
    =============================================

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    calories look low, protein excessive.
    Link to help http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/Art...baseline2.html even though you are 'cutting' I would start with 15 cal per lb of body weight, and adjust from there.

I don't like the split, the typical pummel one body part into submission once per week works well for our chemically assisted brethren..not so well for the natural guys. I would look into a modified power/hypertrophy split. Or just a generic upper/lower or push/pull 4x a week.

power hypertrophy seen here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...legs+wont+grow
    HEy rod out of curiositly have you tried the power hypertrophy? It looks pretty good.

Thanks guys for all the info, got some reading material today, just mixing up my first meal, 1.5 scoops whey, 1.5 cup of milk, bag of instant uncooked oats, and a serving of PB.

I'll check into these links and than post back some comments/questions I have later today, thanks again!
    -Thoreau

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Virginator View Post
    HEy rod out of curiositly have you tried the power hypertrophy? It looks pretty good.
    yeah I worked with Layne Norton for a bit.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

For the power upper/lower body routines what kind of exercises are promoted to be the best to use during these? I mean I figure bench, squat, and deads are in there but what else? Thanks ROD
    -Thoreau

New Macros

Ok Rod this still might be a little lower on the caloric intake, but remember I started this journey at 180 and have moved my calories down as I have progressed.

160 g of Protein
    260 g of Carbs
    60 g of Fat

Works about to around 29% Protein, 47% Carbs, 24% Fats

Total Calories around 2220.

Would it be be best to split these 3 macros up evenly across 5 to 6 meals? Or would it be best to save the fat for early morning and my last meal?
    -Thoreau

Ok Rod this still might be a little lower on the caloric intake, but remember I started this journey at 180 and have moved my calories down as I have progressed.

160 g of Protein
    260 g of Carbs
    60 g of Fat

Works about to around 29% Protein, 47% Carbs, 24% Fats

Total Calories around 2220.

Would it be be best to split these 3 macros up evenly across 5 to 6 meals? Or would it be best to save the fat for early morning and my last meal?
    protein 210
    carbs 210
    Fat 60

I like this better, since you are on a cut the protein can be a bit higher.

pre/post workout meals should have higher amounts of carbs, and lower fat, breakfast carbs can be a bit higher as well. Divide protein evenly. Divide remaining fat evenly (keeping it lowest at pre/post) and divide remaining carbs however you would like.
    Last edited by Rodzilla; 05-15-2008 at 07:38 AM.

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    protein 210
    carbs 210
    Fat 60

I like this better, since you are on a cut the protein can be a bit higher.

pre/post workout meals should have higher amounts of carbs, and lower fat, breakfast carbs can be a bit higher as well. Divide protein evenly. Divide remaining fat evenly (keeping it lowest at pre/post) and divide remaining carbs however you would like.
    Your a beast man thanks a lot for all the help, I'm going to finish my workout schedule this week as started, legs today, shoulders tomorrow, and arms on saturday with cardio. Than next week I will do a power upper and lower but than I will be traveling home for a check up (colanoscopy ) on thursday So i will be limited to the prep kit and what not, but coming back strong on May 26th is when I should be able to put everything full force but I'm going to try and hit those macros every day that I can and DO WORK
    -Thoreau

THURSDAY

Supplements
    None

Squat

10 x 95
    3 x 8 x 135
    10 x 95

Yes these numbers are ridiculously low, but until today I had been doing Hack Squats and I was around 320 on that but that translate to not much on regular squat, so I didn't want to kill myself. Used great form for all reps.

Standing Calf
    10 x 155
    3 x 8 x 275
    10 x 155

These are great love them, pause at the top for a second and a half and slowly lower. All calf, no shoulder help.

Laying Hamstring Curls
    10 x 90
    3 x 8 x 130
    10 x 90

Leg Press
    10 x 150
    3 x 8 x 230
    10 x 150

These burned out well I think I could have down 250, probably even 260, but I felt the burn!

Donkey Calf Raise
    10 x 45
    3 x 8 x 135
    10 x 45

I know I can do more, but no one was around to spot, its tough for me to get that last push high enough for the bar to slide back under

Leg Extensions
    10 x 100
    3 x 8 x140
    10 x 100

These always give me a killer burn, to the point I jump up when I'm done with each set to walk it off.

Overall
    Good workout today, diet should hit the macros that Rod has manipulated for me and I should be on my way to better eating and better lifting than I have been

Weight

PICTURES SOON I SWEAR!
    -Thoreau

Actually did some LISS cardio today too after the workout

20 mins on a treadmill

Speed of 3.7 with varying incline from 0-3 every 4 minutes

2morrow hitting up some shoulders
    -Thoreau

THURSDAY

Supplements
    None

Squat

10 x 95
    3 x 8 x 135
    10 x 95

Yes these numbers are ridiculously low, but until today I had been doing Hack Squats and I was around 320 on that but that translate to not much on regular squat, so I didn't want to kill myself. Used great form for all reps.

Standing Calf
    10 x 155
    3 x 8 x 275
    10 x 155

These are great love them, pause at the top for a second and a half and slowly lower. All calf, no shoulder help.

Laying Hamstring Curls
    10 x 90
    3 x 8 x 130
    10 x 90

Leg Press
    10 x 150
    3 x 8 x 230
    10 x 150

These burned out well I think I could have down 250, probably even 260, but I felt the burn!

Donkey Calf Raise
    10 x 45
    3 x 8 x 135
    10 x 45

I know I can do more, but no one was around to spot, its tough for me to get that last push high enough for the bar to slide back under

Leg Extensions
    10 x 100
    3 x 8 x140
    10 x 100

These always give me a killer burn, to the point I jump up when I'm done with each set to walk it off.

Overall
    Good workout today, diet should hit the macros that Rod has manipulated for me and I should be on my way to better eating and better lifting than I have been

Weight

PICTURES SOON I SWEAR!
    Actually did some LISS cardio today too after the workout

20 mins on a treadmill

Speed of 3.7 with varying incline from 0-3 every 4 minutes

2morrow hitting up some shoulders
    Looks good man. I did the same thing when starting squats, coming from hacks to real squats. Don't worry bout that weight man, long as you got the form down, the weight will increase soon enough. Do some work today playa. I got legs today.

Workout Routine Starting May 26th

Monday: Upper Power
    -5x5 for all lifts
    -Barbell Bench Press
    -Barbell Rows
    -Military Press
    -Barbell Shrugs

Tuesday: Lower Power
    -5x5 for all lifts
    -Squat (full range of motion)
    -deadlifts
    -6-8 sets of Standing Calf, little higher reps, i like to do 6-8 on heavy days

Wed: Cardio

Thursday: Hypertrophy Chest/Arms

-DB Incline Bench 3x8-12
    -DB Flat Bench 3x8-12
    -Barbell Close Grip Bench 3x8-12
    -Cable Crossovers 3x8-12
    -Dips 3x8-12 superset with
    -Preacher Curls 3x8-12
    -Skullcrushers 3x8-12 superset with
    -DB Incline Seated Curls 3x8-12
    -Push Downs 3x8-12 superset with
    -DB Hammer Curls 3x8-12

Friday: Hypertrophy Legs/Calves

-Squat 5x8-12 super setted with
    -Standing Calf 5x10-15
    -Leg Extensions 5x10-15 supper setted with
    -Lying Leg Curls 5x10-15
    -Sitting Calf Raise 4x8-12

Saturday: Hypertrophy Shoulders/Back/Traps

-DB Shoulder Press 3x8-12 super setted with
    -DB Front Raise 3x8-12
    -DB One Arm Row 3x8-12 super setted with
    -DB Arnold Press 3x8-12
    -Lat Pull Down (Wide Grip) 2x8-12 super setted with
    -DB Shrugs 2x10-15
    -Lat Pull Down (Close grip, palms facing in) 2x8-12 super setted with
    -DB Lateral Raises 2x10-15
    -Reverse Flys 3x10-15
    -Thoreau

look through that thread a bit more..you can make up your own routine.

I would suggest 3x5 for the major lifts on power days, if you don't feel that it is enough..for instance on the leg day.Throw in 2 sets of leg extensions with maybe 10 reps. For the hypertrophy days you don't have to superset everything, just higher reps for the most part, around 2 reps shy of failure, and superset when you would like. Chest/Arms, legs, Shoulders/back is not set in stone either, it could just as well be chest/back, legs, shoulders/arms or chest/tris, legs/delts, back/bis..do whatever you feel.

Aight thanks man I'll switch it up accordingly to how I adjust to it I guess, thanks again
    -Thoreau

I think I'm going to start with this and tweak each day accordingly, mix some of the exercises up a little bit each week as well, but still targeting the same muscle with around the same reps.

Monday = Upper Body Power Work Out
    3 x 5 for all Lifts
    Barbell Bench Press
    Barbell Rows
    Military Press
    Barbell Shrugs

Tuesday = Lower Body Power Work Out
    3 x 5 for all Lifts
    Squats
    Deadlifts
    Standing Calf Raises (5 x 10)
    Leg Extensions (2 x 10)

Wed. = HITT Cardio

Thursday = Chest/Tri?s
    DB Incline Bench 3 x 12
    DB Flat Bench 3 x 12
    Barbell Close Grip Bench 3 x 12
    Cable Crossovers 3 x 12
    Dips 3 x 12 super setted with
    Skull Crushers 3 x 12

Friday = Legs/Delts
    Squat 4 x 12
    Seated Calf Raise 4 x 12
    Cable Rotations 4 x 12
    Leg Extensions 4 x 12
    Standing or Laying Leg Curls 4 x 12
    Dumbbell Seated Overhead Press 4 x 12
    Donkey Calf Raise 4 x 12
    Drop Set ? Power Partials

Saturday = Back/Bi?s
    LAT Pull down (wide grip) 3 x 12
    Reverse Fly?s 3 x 12
    Low Rows (pulley) 3 x 12 supersetted with
    Preacher Curl 3 x 12
    Standing Barbell Curls 3 x 12
    Hyperextensions 3 x 12
    Hammer Cable Curls 3 x 12
    Pull Ups (not until failure)

LISS Cardio on Eliptical Non-leg days, and LISS on treadmill on Leg days. Anywhere from 20-40 minutes.
    -Thoreau

FRIDAY

Supplements
    None

Military Press
    10 x 85
    3 x 8 x 115
    10 x 85

First time doing an overhead press with a BB instead of DBs in awhile, felt good, but hoping to get that weight up a lot!

Cable Twist
    10 x 20
    3 x 8 x 35
    10 x 20

These burn more than anything I swear. 4 weeks ago I could barely do 8 reps at 20, so I'm going to keep trying to push it here.

Front Lateral DB Raises
    10 x 10
    3 x 8 x 15
    10 x 10

I've always had low numbers in these, but they give me a really good burn, so I like them

Free Motion Lat Pull Downs
    10 x 20
    3 x 8 x 30
    10 x 20

Love them, get me feeling real sore the next day.

Power Partials (dropset)
    20 x failure
    15 x failure
    10 x failure
    5 x failure
    2.5 x failure

Gets ya going!

Cardio
    30 Mins LISS on Eliptical

Overall
    Love being in the gym on a Friday, hardly anyone ever there and gets you thinking right heading into the weekend!
    Last edited by DOworkSONofMAN; 05-16-2008 at 07:16 PM.
    -Thoreau

Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good to see your subscription to my log. I'll be sure to check yours out as well!

God bless,
    Scott
    John 14:6 - I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one can come to the Father except through Me.

Check out my training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107752141

Check out my myspace I share with my wife:
    myspace.com/scottnkatie

Body-for-Life Grand Champion

Originally Posted by Scott LaPierre View Post
    Good to see your subscription to my log. I'll be sure to check yours out as well!

God bless,
    Scott
    Anytime man, glad to see your doing well. Since next week will not be a full week for me (dreaded DOC ) I have decided to continue posting my workouts and nutrition (if any flaws ) But I'm going to hold off on pictures and measurements until May 26th. Then I will be starting my new workout plan along with keeping these macros similair to what they are now. Now its time to hit the gym
    -Thoreau

SATURDAY

Supplements
    1 Scoop PW Pre
    1 Scoop PW Intra

Standing EZ Bar Curls
    10 x 40
    3 x 8 x 60
    10 x 40

Just gotta keep working at it

Cable Pull Downs
    10 x 50
    1 x 8 x 80
    2 x 8 x 90
    10 x 50

Felt like I could do a little more so I moved up a little

Concentration Curls
    10 x 20
    3 x 8 x 25
    10 x 20

Supersetted w/

BW Dips
    5 x 10 x BW

Love doing those together

Preacher Curls (Machine)
    10 x 40
    3 x 8 x 60
    10 x 40

Struggled with the last rep of the 3rd set, and did half reps of the last two in the 4th set.

Skull Crushers
    4 x 15 x 40

Cardio
    30 Mins LISS on Eliptical

Overall
    Lots of people in the gym today, wasn't expecting that with how nice it is outside, but wasn't too crowded. Lady was doing leg raises on the dip station, and she just got done with a set, so I was like you mind if I work in real quick, (i was in the middle of my superset), she gives me this pissy attitude and says "Yea I got other things to do, and went to another machine " I was just like damn chill out my sets gonna last 20 seconds LOL!
    Oh well I got to do my dips not much more I can ask for!
    -Thoreau

Just had a great meal, put a chicken cutlet and some mushrooms on the pan, let them heat up, took out out of the mushrooms once they were cooked and let them sit in a bowl of extra virgin olive oil, than threw some almonds and grap tomatos in there as well on lower heat, put the brown rice on the plate first than poured in the chicken and tomatoes from the pan, than put the mushrooms on top couple of peices of brocolli and then put a tbsp. of olive oil on top off everything

DELICIOUS!
    -Thoreau

Just had a great meal, put a chicken cutlet and some mushrooms on the pan, let them heat up, took out out of the mushrooms once they were cooked and let them sit in a bowl of extra virgin olive oil, than threw some almonds and grap tomatos in there as well on lower heat, put the brown rice on the plate first than poured in the chicken and tomatoes from the pan, than put the mushrooms on top couple of peices of brocolli and then put a tbsp. of olive oil on top off everything

DELICIOUS!
    DUDE that sounds pretty awesome! Good lookin workout today too. Sorry if i don't put a whole lot of useful input in I'm still pretty new at lifting haha. And thanks for lookin out in my thread too. I do feel that LB kinda picks my stuff to death cuz im not on triphase

DUDE that sounds pretty awesome! Good lookin workout today too. Sorry if i don't put a whole lot of useful input in I'm still pretty new at lifting haha. And thanks for lookin out in my thread too. I do feel that LB kinda picks my stuff to death cuz im not on triphase
    Yea I mean its all just about figuring out what works best for you, I have no clue whats best for me, but I'm still gaining muscle by lifting might not be at 100% progress if I was hitting it perfect, but god knows Tri-phase isn't the best workout out there, I mean its good but its just IMO.
    -Thoreau

Yea I mean its all just about figuring out what works best for you, I have no clue whats best for me, but I'm still gaining muscle by lifting might not be at 100% progress if I was hitting it perfect, but god knows Tri-phase isn't the best workout out there, I mean its good but its just IMO.
    Yup, I mean me and my trainer have put on 20 lbs in two months... I think we are doing ok. haha

SUNDAY

REST

Got my haircut this morning, going to pick up a prescription at the grocery store soon, and do a little shopping, maybe grab lunch at Burger King NOT! . Hoping to have a whole wheat wrap this afternoon with some good source of protein in it, we'll have to see what I'm in the mood for. Hope everyone has been having a good weekend. Go Hornets Monday night!
    Last edited by DOworkSONofMAN; 05-19-2008 at 06:27 AM.
    -Thoreau

Yup, I mean me and my trainer have put on 20 lbs in two months... I think we are doing ok. haha
    When I get down to the weight I want and start to bulk, I can only dream of putting 10 lbs. on a month, good work
    -Thoreau