polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

will eating slow release protein before bed make me fat.

i currently take a protein shake after i work out, after i run so i get about 80 grams from that, would taking a slow release protein shake make me fat? i am trying to build muscle and gain fat, i mean i workout pretty hard but not insainely, i am just trying to build some muscle and since i am going into more of i guess a cut right now,i dont want to lose what i built. thanks

Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by polarissucks View Post
    i currently take a protein shake after i work out, after i run so i get about 80 grams from that, would taking a slow release protein shake make me fat? i am trying to build muscle and gain fat, i mean i workout pretty hard but not insainely, i am just trying to build some muscle and since i am going into more of i guess a cut right now,i dont want to lose what i built. thanks
    You wouldn't mind jotting down your exercise routine and diet plan down for us to see?

Also your wanting to gain muscle and fat, or your on a cut? I'm lost your post didn't make alot of sense.

chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris1230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No, casein before bed, good to go. Also throw in a fat source to slow it up even further, peanut butter, almonds etc. It will do nothing but help your gains and keep you lean.
    Time to get shredded!

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    eating more calories than you need will make you fat....

but why they hell are you getting 80g of protein from your pwo shake?

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm seein' the aminos crawlin' into ur fat cells now ... makin' more fattie tissue ...
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly

Originally Posted by willldabeast View Post
    eating more calories than you need will make you fat....

but why they hell are you getting 80g of protein from your pwo shake?
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

I'll tube your trach thricenotrice's Avatar
    thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) thricenotrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    x2, at 14 years old theres no possible way youre going to utilize even close to 80 grams of protein.