ronaldinhofan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What Weight D.Bells?

Hi i'm 16 years old, looking to gain muscle and am currently strong but obviously will be bulking up.

I plan to do many exercises involving the upper body/arms, all of which can be done via dumb-bells. All I would like to know is what size dumb-bells are there (as in weight...KG), so I know what to buy. I've seen some 1/2KGs, 3 and 4KG bells so far...what should I get and progress onto for just starting out?

Anybody?? Planning to buy them 2moro you see haha, thanks

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ronaldinhofan View Post
    Anybody?? Planning to buy them 2moro you see haha, thanks
    DB's usually go up by 5 LBS each increment.

That should mean 2.2 KG intervals.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Ok thanks...

I plan to do wrist exercises too with dumbbells...I take it I have to use lighter ones to do these? Such as hand curls or whatever the exercise is called...can anyone lighten me on this one? Thanks

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ronaldinhofan View Post
    Ok thanks...

I plan to do wrist exercises too with dumbbells...I take it I have to use lighter ones to do these? Such as hand curls or whatever the exercise is called...can anyone lighten me on this one? Thanks
    Yes, generally, you'll need lighter DB's for this.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    Yes, generally, you'll need lighter DB's for this.
    Ok thank you all for the help, I really appreciate it.