Page 52 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 5046
    DePaulLaw222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tried lots

In order of effectiveness

Dark Rage
    SuperPump 250
    CytoNox
    Nano Vapor
    NO Explode
    NO Plasmacore

I currently have some White Flood but have yet to try it. Heard great things though. Dark Rage so far has been awesome though.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115202761

martialartguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Where do you buy your protein and creatine for high quality and good prices?

Just wondering....

"Stop and Smell the Roses"

Get_JackedUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have tried countless PWO's.

Must say that most of them are overrated on their own, almost always. Never really liked any one, sort of preferred WTF pump'd if I had to say anyone of them solely on their own.

What I really do like though is the combo of some stims earlier in the day (for example 2Hyperdrives) and then about 15mins preworkout 55g Olimp Massacra +11g Glycergrow. Mad pumps and like the fact that it's only about 100mg's of caffeine with the massacra which just gives me enough of a topping to the hyperdrive.

As I said, tried A LOT of PWO's, and not really impressed with any, unless you stack with something else.
    And my first choice is always going to be some sort of a more pure stimulant (AMP V.1 I liked the best, Hyperdrive is in my opinion a great choice while cutting, which is what I'm doing now, for an all-day energy support).
    But to me, to get anything worthwhile out of a PWO the best would be to find something you like and then combine with good choices in food that provide you with ample "base-energy" and then perhaps stack with some other products. I've always gotten great results, while cutting, from stacking an EAA-supplement, a Stim and/or a PWO with the likes of Alpha Lipoic Acid and ALC and 7-keto, +some creatine-product for post-wo and off-days...

ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by martialartguy View Post
    Where do you buy your protein and creatine for high quality and good prices?

Just wondering....

bb.com store. best prices, best service, insanely fast shipping.
    ...i remain, he who remains to be...
    3K+

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by natlajoie View Post
    I've tried a number of pre workout supplement. MHP TRAC NO is one I like. I don't think this particular product is really popular, because I rarely see it mentioned. Gave decent pumps and energy. It taste like kid vitamins though. Of course I've tried NO xplode, this stuff has been the harshest on my stomach, and gives me caffiene headaches. I don't really like that one. Nano vapor is good, but it cost too much for me.. My favorite right now is Controlled labs White flood. I'm only using 4-6 tabs right now, and it's working like a charm. Pre workout right now, I'm taking white flood tabs, with glycerglow and green mag. Gets me going everytime. Then I'll combine it with purple wraath during the workout. All of it works very well together.
    awesome to hear you like white flood so much
    Originally Posted by Jarmoluk View Post
    Controlled Labs Glycergrow. The pumps are amazing and my vascularity has gone up a lot. Great supp.
    glycergrow is very underrated. it gives great pumps, but its not for energy.
    Originally Posted by DePaulLaw222 View Post
    In order of effectiveness

Dark Rage
    SuperPump 250
    CytoNox
    Nano Vapor
    NO Explode
    NO Plasmacore

I currently have some White Flood but have yet to try it. Heard great things though. Dark Rage so far has been awesome though.
    please keep us posted when you try white flood
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I added Gylcergrow to my CL stack about a week ago. Down it with my WF/GM combo. I wanted to test it for a week . And i gotta say, these three combined are just really insane. Pump is an understatement. And you get TONS of product. And this was just 1 little scoop!

brian56003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brian56003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brian56003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brian56003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have taken SP250, NO Shotgun, and NO Explode and I feel like they're all pretty interchangeable. I really had my best results from Black Powder by MRI, but even the effects of that have tapered after taking it daily. Black Powder worked really well with PlasmaJet.

The next product I'm trying is going to be Arnge Krush by Biorhythm which I plan to start this week.
    Last edited by brian56003; 04-27-2009 at 07:52 PM. Reason: misspell

kawa636r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kawa636r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has anyone tried the new N.O. Loaded from GNC? I'm taking the vpx and just started with the N.O. explode with 1 wo. Find out for round 2 in a follow up in a day. but i was planning on switching every other week to not get too immune

NO Loaded

I work at GNC and have yet to sell a unit of it yet. I do have a coworker who has tried it and though it is effective, there is nothing to set it apart from all the other run of the mill pwo's. There are a decent amount of servings per bottle though (45). It usually runs 59.99 but buy it during gc week and its like $48...not too shabby per serving especially considering you won't have to up your intake to 2 or 3 "servings" as you work through the bottle like you do with sp250 or noxplode

getbiig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what would u guys suggest? animal pump or sp250

fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10) fischetti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by getbiig View Post
    what would u guys suggest? animal pump or sp250
    White Flood!as good as both of them if not better,def better value!

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation warning...

no xplode make me have to a sh*t before i workout ever time ..........

kawa636r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kawa636r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really? I work at GNC too and I've sold more of those then anything else. Just no feedback yet. It looks good and like you said slot of servings for the new sale price. I just jumped in the game of N.O. So that's why I was wondering.

gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

APS NO Products....

I love the products APS Nutrition has out. They do not get much exposure, at least not yet. There Mesomorph is awesome! Doesn't have stims in this batch round, but supposedly their new one will and it will be fruit punch.

But the Mesomorph pumps and focus factor were awesome. With added stims this product will take over the NO scene.

Also, not a big fan of NO pills, but took there new round of PLASMAGEN NITRATE. WOW. This stuff had me so pumped even before working out. I felt a warm rush come over and then the tingling started. Then a few minutes later the pump started. WIll definatly keep buying some.

Old batch was good but this is even waaay better. Get it and try it. Won't be disappointed.

Originally Posted by kawa636r View Post
    Really? I work at GNC too and I've sold more of those then anything else. Just no feedback yet. It looks good and like you said slot of servings for the new sale price. I just jumped in the game of N.O. So that's why I was wondering.

Are you just a sales assc. or are you making coms on gnc products? I dunno, I'm just a sales associate and I'd rather sell a Dark Rage for double the pms when I know its a product that works than sell a new product that is more expensive, has lower pms, and I have no clue if it works or not. I have no problem selling an item that makes me less money if its something the customer wants, but I'm not going to push something that I have no clue if its effective.

Xeoxis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree, Dark Rage is absolutely nuts. I mean NO shotgun is good, but once your body gets used to it..The 'rush' doesn't feel as strong. Although, I think cycling products is definitely a good thing as a word of advise.

No.. I'm a manager. But I'm in a low volume store so 1. I don't have but a few selections and 2. I don't lie to them about it I just introduce it, but which also means I've prolly sold 3 N.O. Supplements in the past month LOL........ Yea it sucks. Have you tried the wheybolic or even the new amp?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fischetti View Post
    glad you gave it a shot and that you love it
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by kawa636r View Post
    No.. I'm a manager. But I'm in a low volume store so 1. I don't have but a few selections and 2. I don't lie to them about it I just introduce it, but which also means I've prolly sold 3 N.O. Supplements in the past month LOL........ Yea it sucks. Have you tried the wheybolic or even the new amp?

Oh gotcha. I wasn't insinuating that you lied or anything. Yeah so I work at a Class A store, or whatever the largest one is. Its just way easier to sell stuff with a name behind it. Let me know when you get feedback on the NO Loaded. Im interested to hear how well it works.

IG: a_tarasov1 Pretty Boy Floyd's Avatar
    Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Animal Pump for this guy

nothing comes close
    Instagram: a_tarasov1

Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have tried 3 or 4 different kinds and i think White Flood is the best, focus and energy are wayy up, but i also get the worst side effects after from using it.

justjosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) justjosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) justjosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) justjosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) justjosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) justjosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) justjosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) justjosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) justjosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) justjosh is on a distinguished road. (+10) justjosh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Blueta View Post
    And which is best supplement for women? As i don't need to gain weight (actually i need to lose) just need a lot of energy for my workouts.
    take a full scoop of dark rage on an empty stomach about 30 minutes before you work out.

have fun

Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fischetti View Post
    Im going to try it next, where did you order yours from? Im also from adelaide.

Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    no xplode make me have to a sh*t before i workout ever time ..........
    Yea its the caffiene, they ALL do it. Natural laxative.

Originally Posted by Saint_James View Post
    I have tried 3 or 4 different kinds and i think White Flood is the best, focus and energy are wayy up, but i also get the worst side effects after from using it.
    What side effects do you get?

The reason I ask is because ive just been using a bottle of SP250, previously I used MRI blackpowder and it gave me a really good rush, lots of fun and agressive energy, and I slept fine.

Now im using SP250 the energy is ****, it gives me jitters and makes me feel spaced out. There is absolutely no rush at all, and the worst part is the **** ****s with my sleep even 10hrs later if I have more than 1scoop. Im really dissapointed in it.

With the blackpowder I even cranked 1.5scoops which is half a scoop more than they recommend, the rush and intense energy was SO good i fkn loved it. The best thing was it wore off after a few hours. This SP250, if i could go back and return it I definately would.... But yea thats why I ask about WF side effects, not keen for a nasty suprise again.
    Member of the Skeleton Crew

Aus Crew

Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Deviant Dingo View Post
    The reason I ask is because ive just been using a bottle of SP250, previously I used MRI blackpowder and it gave me a really good rush, lots of fun and agressive energy, and I slept fine.
    DD! What flavor you using for SP250?
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

pumps

Dark rage is great for pumps and energy, but so aweful on taste. the cola flavor should be banned!

No shotgun is good but does wear off after alot of use.

BSN NO explode sucks! Did nothing for me at all. But this is just my 2 cents.

I heard the new GAT jet fuse is really good. May have to try that next

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would it be okay to try White Flood while on a cut for a preworkout supp? Also, how many pills before/after each workout??
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

misterwrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5 hour energy?

Has anyone tried those 5 hour energy drinks? I am wondering if they really give you a nice boost.
    www.GetaRippedBody.Com

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    who ever is thinking about sp250 DONT DO IT FAM. I know the bottle looks real cool, and the promo video makes you want to take it and work out but dont do it.

Iv been on it for about a week and i get NO rush, NO energy, and overall it was a waste of 43 bucks.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Danger.... i think it's time to try WF.

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah i think so too, it was what i was going to get at first, but then all the people praising sp250 changed my mind. so now im sitting here with a big ass tub of sp that does not do **** for me.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

Page 52 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast