Page 101 of 169 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 5046
    JDnole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone ever tried Muscle Marinade? I have tried Superpump250, Jacked3d and NO Shotgun and feel like the Superpump gave me the most energy but was a little jittery.

Sounds like WF is the way to go

Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone build up a tollerence to white flood? Some days feel like the first time and on other days it has no effect.

Registered User DoubleTrouble53's Avatar
    DoubleTrouble53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Anyone build up a tollerence to white flood? Some days feel like the first time and on other days it has no effect.

Ive tried Jack3d, superpump, and White Flood, and even with all the positive reviews on the controlled labs products throughout these threads WF didnt do all that much for me, Im using the Cellucor Nzero NO extreme and its workin great!

G-wood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used alot of pre workout supps, and I build a tolerance to all of them over time, so it is totally normal. Usually by the end of a cycle I am up to around three scoops per use. That's why I take a couple weeks off between cycles, to flush my system off all the caffeine and other stuff lol. Now I do feel that white flood works the best tho, its all a personal pref. Think of it like alcohol man, at first you get a buzz from 2 beers, later on, it takes 6 to even feel it.

traptnchevelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used nano vapor(would not recommend to anyone) and jacked, but to be honest, they don't come close to white flood. This stuff gives the GREATEST pumps and I feel like I never want to stop my workout. I've been on it for about 2 weeks now and can't get enough of it. I will definitely be ordering some more.

Muscle Marinade had my attention for awhile but I'm afraid it will give me the same post-workout side effects like vapor did...

kickinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry i have 3 i cycle.. No shotgun, muscle prime and super pump. When effects slow i switch. All are great but muscle prime is a little messy and harder on my guts. Good pump and energy from all

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tooslowandfat View Post
    I'm going to put in an order for WF. Where's the cheapest place to buy it?
    bb.com has a great price, especially after the 10% discount coupon they have
    how long has it been since you cycled stims? have you tried shaking the tub?
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

koury7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry guys, I have a question regarding these pre-workout pumps.

My coach said i should consider using N.O-Xplode, And also said that you can see and feel its effects from the very first use...Now my question is that how true is what he said? Does my veins really pop out from the first use (and i know that i have to use it consistently to see the better results)? Do i feel more energized and more powerful by using these products?? Or is it just a matter time and process (That it won't have any visible results in first experience)?

I do appreciate any kind of help and hearing your experiences regarding this.

Thanks in advance...

Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Atari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    bb.com has a great price, especially after the 10% discount coupon they have

how long has it been since you cycled stims? have you tried shaking the tub?
    I ran out of a 100 serving container on Tuesday. That last serving was around two scoops which is where I like to try and keep it. I have shared a scoop here and there with friends and they all have the same reaction " WOW!" and thats after only one scoop. I guess I had forgotten how potent 1 scoop is. I do not drink any caffinated drinks outside of what I use pre work out.

Yes I do shake the tub or at least I stirr it around before each use.

Man, my last three gym days have sucked without it, Long days at the office. IMO out of all the pre-workout supps. I have tried this (WF) is the best.

Knowing I am loyal to WF and will keep buying it should I try using my # 2 pre workout product? I guess what I am asking is would cycle of a different formula allow me to go back to White flood in say 30 days and with the original effects?

BTW where do we find this 10% coupon?

Trioxin149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    JACK3D. It's only 30 bucks if you use a Gold Card at GNC and I've gotten some pretty good workouts off of it so far. Most of the people I've seen that say it stopped working over time are people that didn't cycle off of it like you're supposed to. Would highly recommend it!

Originally Posted by G-wood View Post
    I have used alot of pre workout supps, and I build a tolerance to all of them over time, so it is totally normal. Usually by the end of a cycle I am up to around three scoops per use. That's why I take a couple weeks off between cycles, to flush my system off all the caffeine and other stuff lol. Now I do feel that white flood works the best tho, its all a personal pref. Think of it like alcohol man, at first you get a buzz from 2 beers, later on, it takes 6 to even feel it.
    Thanks.Three workouts without anything. I'm the guy continiously slapping my face in the gym to stay focused.

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I ran out of a 100 serving container on Tuesday. That last serving was around two scoops which is where I like to try and keep it. I have shared a scoop here and there with friends and they all have the same reaction " WOW!" and thats after only one scoop. I guess I had forgotten how potent 1 scoop is. I do not drink any caffinated drinks outside of what I use pre work out.

Yes I do shake the tub or at least I stirr it around before each use.

Man, my last three gym days have sucked without it, Long days at the office. IMO out of all the pre-workout supps. I have tried this (WF) is the best.

Knowing I am loyal to WF and will keep buying it should I try using my # 2 pre workout product? I guess what I am asking is would cycle of a different formula allow me to go back to White flood in say 30 days and with the original effects?

BTW where do we find this 10% coupon?
    cycling in another preworkout product that has stimulants in it wont change things. you need to cycle off of stims/caffeine completely for 1-2 weeks after each tub.

the coupon code changes periodically, check the main supp section for the info on the latest code.
    Specials & insider info

WhiteFlood Addict! breathemetal's Avatar
    breathemetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) breathemetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) breathemetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) breathemetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) breathemetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) breathemetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) breathemetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) breathemetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) breathemetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) breathemetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) breathemetal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    White flood!

Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I notice a significant difference when using it before workouts, I feel more focused and in the zone. I also sweat more.

koury7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm just gonna start using a Pro-nutrition Cell FX, which is pretty an unknown pre-workout supp, I'm wondering if i still have to use my creatine and L-glutamine along the line?

pdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    muacle marinade by purus labs- no carbs no sugar 100% percent actives. great concentration and energy mix. i wasnt cracked out but solid energy. tastes like welches grape fruit juice

pdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JDnole View Post
    Anyone ever tried Muscle Marinade? I have tried Superpump250, Jacked3d and NO Shotgun and feel like the Superpump gave me the most energy but was a little jittery.

i found this today.

marinateyourmind.com

mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000) mattwhey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pdave View Post
    muacle marinade by purus labs- no carbs no sugar 100% percent actives. great concentration and energy mix. i wasnt cracked out but solid energy. tastes like welches grape fruit juice
    Originally Posted by JDnole View Post

Originally Posted by pdave View Post
    i found this today.

marinateyourmind.com
    Do not, and I repeat DO NOT buy Muscle Marinade. I'm not even half way through the jug and I want to throw it away. I've tried at least 5-6 Pre-workout's and this by FAR is the worse.

The after workout crash is HORRIBlE. If you want to know why I don't like it PM me

I would recommend either White Flood, Presurged Unleashed or Jack3d.

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    cycling in another preworkout product that has stimulants in it wont change things. you need to cycle off of stims/caffeine completely for 1-2 weeks after each tub.

the coupon code changes periodically, check the main supp section for the info on the latest code.
    Thanks CL. Repped for the responses.Keep up the good work.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

Ultima was always my top choice in pre-workouts since it was released and it has benefited my training experience as well as health. It has been reformulated and improved in taste since release. This product is untouchable and def. worth trying out at least once to experience. I know it was a major reason for me joining Omega Sports as a rep and helping to inform people here of great products like Ultima.

No prop. blends here with real patented ingredients like the Trinitine creatine blend, Cognizin CDP-Choline http://www.cognizin.com/, Alpha Size A-GPC http://www.cheminutra.com/product-alphasize.php, Magnapower creatine http://creatinemagnapower.com/ and the superior forms of B-vitamins and so, so much more. In an industry some health professionals refer to as a joke, Ultima is no joke.

Then there is also Omega Sports Flashover... a potent stim pre-workout, once again with a non-prop. formula. You pay for what you get so you should know what you get, don't you think?

Both formulas have their place and both recieve OUTSTANDING reviews including close to 10/10 from nearly every reviewer with the exception of a few subjective taste issues.

Check them out right here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/omega.htm

Shawn Wells along with Dr. Dana Houser helped formulate and bring this performance-health enhancing product to the forefront of pre-workout supplementation: http://www.zonehalo.com/company-bios/

Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    Ultima was always my top choice in pre-workouts since it was released and it has benefited my training experience as well as health. It has been reformulated and improved in taste since release. This product is untouchable and def. worth trying out at least once to experience. I know it was a major reason for me joining Omega Sports as a rep and helping to inform people here of great products like Ultima.

No prop. blends here with real patented ingredients like the Trinitine creatine blend, Cognizin CDP-Choline http://www.cognizin.com/, Alpha Size A-GPC http://www.cheminutra.com/product-alphasize.php, Magnapower creatine http://creatinemagnapower.com/ and the superior forms of B-vitamins and so, so much more. In an industry some health professionals refer to as a joke, Ultima is no joke.

Then there is also Omega Sports Flashover... a potent stim pre-workout, once again with a non-prop. formula. You pay for what you get so you should know what you get, don't you think?

Both formulas have their place and both recieve OUTSTANDING reviews including close to 10/10 from nearly every reviewer with the exception of a few subjective taste issues.

Check them out right here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/omega.htm

Shawn Wells along with Dr. Dana Houser helped formulate and bring this performance-health enhancing product to the forefront of pre-workout supplementation: http://www.zonehalo.com/company-bios/
    That used to be my favorite, till it made me uncomfortably sleepy. Now, I stand by Body Octane and Clearshot.
    Disclaimer: The above statments represent my own opinion. The above statements do not constitute medical advice.

madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madadam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mr. Controlled Labs, I have a question for you. What is the purpose of the G.A.B.A. in White Flood? Doesn't that have something to do with sleep?

BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100) BB-Guy is not very well liked. (-100)
    White Flood vs Jacked? Whats better? Why is Jacked #1 in the store?

Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Acetyl-CoA View Post
    That used to be my favorite, till it made me uncomfortably sleepy. Now, I stand by Body Octane and Clearshot.
    Strange... Not sure what would cause that? How long before it went from your favorite to effecting you like that?

I was thinking it might have been possible with the high doses of choline compounds seen previously (specifically DMAE), but that has been better adjusted... most find it spot on in that regards now... but again, as with everything, people respond differently. The DMAE has been removed in the latest incarnation of Ultima which also helps getting it shipped from bb.com to the great land of Canada.

Another question I have is... Were you coming off stims?

I used some Ultima in my pre-intra Marathon drink today... although I did pass a few runners like they were sleeping! hehe I ran great and I had never run near kind of distance before.

Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    Strange... Not sure what would cause that? How long before it went from your favorite to effecting you like that?

I was thinking it might have been possible with the high doses of choline compounds seen previously (specifically DMAE), but that has been better adjusted... most find it spot on in that regards now... but again, as with everything, people respond differently. The DMAE has been removed in the latest incarnation of Ultima which also helps getting it shipped from bb.com to the great land of Canada.

Another question I have is... Were you coming off stims?

I used some Ultima in my pre-intra Marathon drink today... although I did pass a few runners like they were sleeping! hehe I ran great and I had never run near kind of distance before.
    I was on Sesamin... that's the only thing that was different to when it was my favorite. I'm still a little hesitant to return to it, but may do so stacked with clearshot just in case in really does make me sleepy.

My label (and bb.com) says it contains DMAE. Perhaps could you put us in touch with the ACTUAL ingredient list??? That would be helpful, so we know what we are swigging pre-workout.
    Disclaimer: The above statments represent my own opinion. The above statements do not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by madadam View Post
    Mr. Controlled Labs, I have a question for you. What is the purpose of the G.A.B.A. in White Flood? Doesn't that have something to do with sleep?
    its a neurotransmitter that works in concert with the stimulants
    Specials & insider info

bigman1976 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I need to try this out if you guys like it so well.

Originally Posted by Acetyl-CoA View Post
    I was on Sesamin... that's the only thing that was different to when it was my favorite. I'm still a little hesitant to return to it, but may do so stacked with clearshot just in case in really does make me sleepy.

My label (and bb.com) says it contains DMAE. Perhaps could you put us in touch with the ACTUAL ingredient list??? That would be helpful, so we know what we are swigging pre-workout.
    I think Matt is just waiting on bb.com to update the ingredients list... DMAE was removed to make it more friendly for shipping to other countries like Canada which can be finicky about some ingredients. If your bottle says DMAE you have the one with it. It was mostly the first version which had a very potent dose that many had issues with.... but you could have been sensitive to it or the sesamin somehow.

I think DMAE went from something like 500mg to 75mg which is what bb.com is still showing... that other popular place has the latest label I believe sans DMAE. Matt and Omega are constantly looking to evolve Ultima as a leader in pre-workout nutrition, taking into account feedback from users, while making it as taste friendly as possible.

Now, I think you see a much more balanced final product that displays synergy amongst some of the best non-stim ingredients possible. I'm planning on using it regularly when I hit the weights again and every so often when I want the stim hit I am going to try out our Flashover stacked with one scoop Ultima. This has done me well for PreSurge and judging the ingredients Flashover + Ultima should work very well. The creatine will still be around 5g creatine with the Trinitine and creatine mono. I have yet to try out Clearshot, but have read users stacking it with Ultima before with success.

jbencar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've recently tried NO Shotgun, NO Xplode, and Jack3d (obviously not at the same time). I think Jack3d works the best for the price. NO Shotgun messed with my stomach. NO Xplode worked well too, but for the price I prefer Jack3d

buchdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) buchdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) buchdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) buchdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) buchdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) buchdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) buchdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) buchdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) buchdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) buchdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10) buchdogg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In order:

1. Assualt- in a league of it's own

2. Jack3d- in a second tier of it's own

3. White Flood
    4. Labrada Super Charge
    5. FRS Healthy Energy
    6. Ragnarok- Old forumla
    7. Gaspari Super Pump- Old formula

Page 101 of 169 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast