Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RaSP View Post
    I just stopped taking Pak after many years of it. Just looked at the ingredients again and started wondering why the heck I ever wanted to take Shark Cartilage (an "anti cancer agent" with no solid evidence that it does anything) in the first place.
    We answer this fairly regularly but... Shark cartilage is not in Pak for any purported "cancer" benefits. Shark cartilage has other real benefits. One of them is that it's a rich source of chondroitin. The shark cartilage in Animal Pak does not come from finning.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaSP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Shark Cartilage is not the only excess ingredient (or ingredient in insufficient dosage). Also, I wouldn't count longevity in the market as the reason to buy something... lots of people can be (and often are) wrong. Heck I used the stuff for years--more out of laziness than anything else truth be told. There's always a steady stream of newbies ready to buy anything with a good ad campaign. Hydroxycut anyone? Also my protein powder (ON Gold standard) has 5g of amino acids in every serving. Why do I want to take (or pay for) more?

Anyhow. I really don't mean to diss the product. Really. You like it? You need all that stuff? Your protein powder doesn't have any amino acids? By all means, use it. All I'm saying is that everyone ought to know and understand what they put in their bodies. Don't just use it because it's convenient. You need to know what each of those substances does and make sure that's something you want/need/aren't already taking.

*R*
    Dumb Animal

Imrpoving my Power to Weight Ratio

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RaSP View Post
    Shark Cartilage is not the only excess ingredient (or ingredient in insufficient dosage). Also, I wouldn't count longevity in the market as the reason to buy something... lots of people can be (and often are) wrong. Heck I used the stuff for years--more out of laziness than anything else truth be told. There's always a steady stream of newbies ready to buy anything with a good ad campaign. Hydroxycut anyone? Also my protein powder (ON Gold standard) has 5g of amino acids in every serving. Why do I want to take (or pay for) more?

Anyhow. I really don't mean to diss the product. Really. You like it? You need all that stuff? Your protein powder doesn't have any amino acids? By all means, use it. All I'm saying is that everyone ought to know and understand what they put in their bodies. Don't just use it because it's convenient. You need to know what each of those substances does and make sure that's something you want/need/aren't already taking.

*R*
    On many of your points, I don't disagree with ya bro. I was just clarifying the shark cartilage issue, that's all. Wasn't sure why you brought it up...

It's true that just because something's been around a long time don't mean it's the best. Plenty of examples exist. In the supp industry though, one thing is for sure--many lifters are looking for instant gains or overnight results. Many lifters move from one product to the next looking for the answer. In a world like this, something that has 25 years of staying power, well, that's gotta say something--especially when most supp companies haven't been around as long as that. Are we saying it's the best? The "best" can mean different things to different people. In the end, it's just one product. If ya like it, use it. If not, pick something ya like better. Easy. All Universal can do is provide the best customer support it can, offer a full ironclad 100% guarantee on everything it makes, and do business in a way that makes sense.

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Bump

Bumping this up for people who may be interested in these products. I loved this stack so much that I decided to give it another shot in a month or two when I'm finished with Storm/Shock Therapy. FYI, I'm still using the Pak and Real Gains.

Animal Pak, M-Stak, Pump and RG is the best fusion you can get.

sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have my pump and M-stack waiting for me. They are sitting in my shelf and I will start monday.But im seriously scared of using them and not liking my results.
    I START FIGHTS BUT ATLEAST I CAN READ BEFORE I POST

MUSKLE TECH....just by reading that you gained 2.3% lean muskle.....true story

I might be in the red most of the time, but I'm a GOOD TRADER
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=220944541#post220944541

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=244978431#post244978431

5"10
    180+-5 (depends on hydration/restroom use ect)

Big_Vick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Vick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Vick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Vick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Vick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Vick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Vick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Vick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Vick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Vick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big_Vick will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question

Originally Posted by sensei101 View Post
    I have my pump and M-stack waiting for me. They are sitting in my shelf and I will start monday.But im seriously scared of using them and not liking my results.
    scared???? about what? Unless your scared of having AWESOME workouts then theres no need to be afraid :P
    "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."
    ~Winston Churchill

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The cans are waiting here too. Good luck with your stack and don't be scared. Eat, sleep, lift... repeat. The results will speak for themselves after a month.

However, if you are not entirely satisfied, there's still the 100% money back guarantee.

Originally Posted by Big_Vick View Post
    scared???? about what? Unless your scared of having AWESOME workouts then theres no need to be afraid :P
    Speaking the truth, I see you have this stack too. Good choice!

sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sensei101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol im scared of getting like big but not muscular big..just built...Get me? like strong man big.Not lean muscle big.

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!

5"10

Lol im scared of getting like big but not muscular big..just built...Get me? like strong man big.Not lean muscle big.
    Well there's only one way to know it. However, remember that these are just supplements that are there to help you reach your goals and there is no miracle product on the market.

fhm010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whats m-stak got in it exactly cause i was thinking bout going on pak-pump and torrent but maybe ill use this too if its good?

Originally Posted by purts View Post
    Well there's only one way to know it. However, remember that these are just supplements that are there to help you reach your goals and there is no miracle product on the market.
    Oh I know but im scared of the results not being what I want...Will this help me shed some bf?I know its going to help with size but with the added pumps and such will it drive my body to burn more thus helping a bit woth BF loss

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!

5"10

skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome Review man!

I just got Animal Pump/Flex - 2 containters each.

Today was my first day on them (Chest Day) and while i didnt notice massive pumps my chest did feel very full/volumized. I Also had great controlled energy, as you mentioned not a sudden rush then crash. I Also was drinking Purple Wraath though so it may have helped.

I Wish i did order M-Stak and will be on my next order in around 2 months time.
    The Difference between Impossible and Possible lies in a man's Determination.

Originally Posted by fhm010 View Post
    whats m-stak got in it exactly cause i was thinking bout going on pak-pump and torrent but maybe ill use this too if its good?
    Selected ingredient profile
    Natural Flavone/Sterone Complex
    ? 5-Methyl-7-Methoxyisoflavone
    ? Beta-Ecdysterone
    ? Ajuga Turkestanica Extract (Turkesterone)
    ? Beta-Sitosterol
    Anti-Catabolic Amino Complex
    ? Leucine AKG
    ? Leucine EE
    ? Leucine
    ? isoleucine
    ? Valine
    ? Taurine
    ? ALC
    Anabolic Adaptogen Complex
    ? Muira Puama
    ? Kudzu Extract
    ? Safed Musli
    ? Rhodioloa Rosea Extract (Rosavins)
    Insulin Potentiating Complex
    ? 4-Hydroxyisoleucine
    ? Banaba Leaf Extract (1-3% Colosolic Acid)
    ? Cinnulin PF
    ? K-R-ALA
    M Factor Complex
    ? Ginger Root Extract (Gingerols, Shaogols)
    ? 6,7-Dihydroxybergmottin
    ? Bioperine
    Energy Complex (All In One Red Capsule)
    ? Methylxanthine Complex (Caffeine, Theobromine, Theophylline)
    ? Evodiamine
    The stack you just mentionned (Pak, Pump, M-Stak and Torrent) is perfect to fully maximize muscle, performance and strength.

Oh I know but im scared of the results not being what I want...Will this help me shed some bf?I know its going to help with size but with the added pumps and such will it drive my body to burn more thus helping a bit woth BF loss
    This is not M-Stak's main goal but when stacked with Pump, it might help with losing a bit of BF. I wouldn't count too much on it though... It may changes from one person to another.

Originally Posted by skip9 View Post
    Awesome Review man!

I just got Animal Pump/Flex - 2 containters each.

Today was my first day on them (Chest Day) and while i didnt notice massive pumps my chest did feel very full/volumized. I Also had great controlled energy, as you mentioned not a sudden rush then crash. I Also was drinking Purple Wraath though so it may have helped.

I Wish i did order M-Stak and will be on my next order in around 2 months time.
    Give it a few days, it may take up to 2 weeks to fully kick in. Good thing to lookout for M-Stak. It's a good product for us hardgainers. Tell us how you feel after your two cans of Pump/Flex.

just took my m-stack and pump..how long till i should got to the gym..30-45 min? and dam those were way to many pills

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!

5"10

just took my m-stack and pump..how long till i should got to the gym..30-45 min? and dam those were way to many pills
    Take Animal M-Stak 45 minutes pre-workout and 30 for Pump. Remember to take those packs on an empty stomach. You'll get used to the amount of pills in both products.

thanks..had a great workout..I jsut need to start doing new chest workouts...Anyone know where I can get a huge database of jsut diff variations of diff workouts?...

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!

5"10

thanks..had a great workout..I jsut need to start doing new chest workouts...Anyone know where I can get a huge database of jsut diff variations of diff workouts?...
    Here, a couple of routines just for you.
    http://animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=32

Feel to experiment bro... Nothing is set in stone.

skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skip9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Should i take pump on a empty stomach? Ive always had a pre-workout mean and i think its crucial. How much will the results be affected if i take pump 40mins after my meal?
    The Difference between Impossible and Possible lies in a man's Determination.

Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

as good as any supplements are (and i've ordered my first animal product: Flex), you, we, would grow much faster bigger IF we ate like pros (and this is what is terribly tough to do , on and on): EAT PROTEIN. a ton of it. and some carbs, some fats.
    like say for example:
    BREAKFAST: 6-10eggs omelet or scrambled, bagle with cream cheese, large orange juice, vitamins, betain hcl or something inthis sort
    mid morning: 200gr chicken whites or protein shake
    lunch: steak or chicken or omelette or fish 200gr, veggies, rice
    betain hcl
    afternoon: protein shake
    dinner: same as lunch
    bedtime: protein shake or chichen whites or eggs with oatmeal, a la Coleman
    the betainhcl is to help digesting protein. especially for non roids people, absorbing all this protein without steroids ain't easy.
    and if you train: bcaa right after workout, then wait 20min then a large carbo drink/protein drink (no milk)
    and that's why you rarely see bodybuilders aside from the gym: THEY ARE HOME EATING, STUFFING THEMSELVES... (roids or non roids addicted)
    2gr of protein per lb of bodyweight !
    don't forget to do 1000abs/crunches per week too...

and drink 2-3liters a day and add calcium (as protein in qty depletes calcium)

if you do that all year long you'll gain 20-25lbs per year
    then add great products like animal serie indeed.

my pt is that often we fall towards new products for lack of progress while the basics are no there(food, lots of food, especially protein and absorbing)
    then those products create bigger results!!!

as for training: better eat to grow and train 4x30-40min a week (+ aerobics or other) than eat not good and train 6x1hour.
    if you do chest correctly efficiently should not take more than 30minutes like say d presses + flies for instance. or back= t rows+ pulldowns
    hit hard then back home eating....

IMHO
    Last edited by Dave2044; 08-05-2008 at 06:07 PM.

^^ Real talk.

Sometimes just think: back to basics.

Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dave2044 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gm
    it's tough indeed those basics
    we all wish it was easier: a few pills and training and voil? !
    but it ain't so
    i mean i you want to reach 200-250lbs cut and massive (depending on yr height)
    and be that way year long !!!!!
    stop it (food training) and you turn fat or lose a lot

JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonT305 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great review. I just I just started animal Pak yesterday, and I like it allready. I am thinking to start a similar stack to what you have.

Getting my diet on track.Usually get a sandiwch in the morning and after workouts protein shake and chicken and pasta..Thinking of adding a shake before bed to

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!

5"10

Originally Posted by JasonT305 View Post
    Great review. I just I just started animal Pak yesterday, and I like it allready. I am thinking to start a similar stack to what you have.
    You won't regret it, I'm telling you!

Getting my diet on track.Usually get a sandiwch in the morning and after workouts protein shake and chicken and pasta..Thinking of adding a shake before bed to
    This is what I did at the time were I wrote this review. What I'm doing now is either yogourt with fruits or cottage cheese with whey.

for what bed time?

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!

5"10

question.Today will be my 5th day on Mstack and pump..How much longer till I start seeing some good results? I know things are asap but how long till your system is saturated with all the contents of these products? and Ill be taking the weekend off (5 days on 2 days off) should I drink soem creatine (prob controled labs creatine powder 5g) on those off days or not even bother.

VASSIVE LOG!!!!!

5"10

knight2584 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how do i stack???

i just bought animal pak and animal cuts and im just starting to really get serious about working out again because of weight gains and muscle loss and i wanted to ask you guys what is the best way to stack these two products together and how long do i wait after a cycle to begin another one. btw this is my workout schedule....

CYCLE: 3 Days Per Week
    LEVEL: Novice To Intermediate
    GOAL: Introduction To Bodybuilding

Legs
    ? Leg Presses: 3 Sets x 12 Reps
    ? Leg Curls: 2 Sets x 12 Reps
    ? Standing Calf Raises: 2 Sets x 12 Reps

Chest/Shoulders
    ? Flat Barbell Bench Presses:
    2 Sets x 10 Reps
    ? Barbell Shoulder Presses:
    2 Sets x 10 Reps