Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow Animal Pak, M-Stak, Pump & Real Gains

■ Animal Pak
    - Main ingredients: vitamin A, B12, C, D and E, folic acid, calcium, chromium, potassium;
    - Additional ingredients: lysine, leucine, valine, arginine, Siberian and Oriental ginseng, bovine colostrum, shark cartillage, linoleic acid, betaine HCI, pepsin, papain, pancreatin.
    ■ Animal M-Stak
    ■ Animal Pump
    - Main indredients: arginine, creatine, citrulline, L-carnosine, L-norvaline, caffeine, evodiamine, vinpocetine, grapeseed extract, green tea extract, alpha-lipoic acid, taurine, ginger root extract;
    - Additional ingredients: cinnulin PF, fenugreek extract.
    ■ Universal Real Gains

Stack cycle started on: April 14
    Initial weight: 170 Lbs.
    Stack cycle ended on: May 14
    Final weight: 176 Lbs.

First off, I'd like to state that this review might not be exactly relevant from one specific product thus might not reflect actual benefits caused by a combination of various supplements. I could have started by using one product at a time and stack from what I have experienced but prefered to dive right into Universal products.

What pushed me towards Universal/Animal? Probably the convenience of the packs. It was revolutionary and now companies are trying to copy this way to proceed. I like to make shakes but it's way easier and faster to just pop a few pills. The hardcore advertises and constantly good feedback pushed me to pick this company and see results for myself.

Let's begin with the foundation of this stack. The Pak. It has all you bases covered. A solid multi helps to make sure you are filling in the gaps of your daily diet. When I first opened the can, I took a good snif to see how really strong the odor was. I was curious, I wanted to know what all people here and on the F O R V M were talking about. The smell of a pack... Oh God! It really just can't be described. I'd know if someone is opening a can in the room next to mine if it would ever happen. I took a pack in my hand and was looking at it. This massive pack, containing 11 pills/caps. If you read this and you've never tried Animal Pak, don't be scared just yet. At first, I had some hard time taking the pack but I rapidly got used to it. It's not that bad like some people say. If you're not ready for it, just leave or go with some other multi (soft!). For your information, I was using a pack a day (2 for serious bodybuilders and pro athletes) as recommended with my breakfast and I knew it was doing its job when I first went to the bathroom. Yes, Pak piss! But that was all right, I knew it was normal and that I was not the only one experiencing this. It's the end of the month and 14 packs are left in the can. I bought two other cans (44 packs) and let me tell you that Pak is definitelty one of my staple for the years to come.

You all know it, training and sleeping are just a slight part of growing. What you have to do is eat, eat and eat. How frustrating it is not to grow when you're doing all this? Ask a hardgainer like me and I'll tell you plain and simple. It sucks! Universal came up with a product for classic hardgainers called M-Stak. For those who are not aware. M-Stak is a non-hormonal product used to help the process of nutrient-partitioning. Now, this may not have a direct link to M-Stak but most likely, it gave a good hand in the process of gaining weight. I took my 21 packs (one cycle) and it helped me gain 6 Lbs. You may think it's not a lot but considering my position and my schedule, it's not that bad. I must admit that my diet wasn't on point because of finals exams. I've been really busy lately and had to skip some meals to study. That's the main reason why I didn't log this stack. If I would have had more time, I would have done something better with this but with what I have, that's all I can bring you guys. I will try M-Stak again in a couple of months, probably in July, when I get more free time.

Moving on, we have Animal Pump. I should start by saying that Animal Pump was my very first creatine product (I know it's not just creatine but rather a creatine/NO blast complex/antioxidants/notropics matrix). Like most of the people who are not into bodybuilding and/or have prejudices about this lifestyle, I thought it wasn't good for you. I was afraid of the water retention (lol), fake gains and everything you think was possible. However, I read a lot about creatine and products that contain a few grams of it and realised it was in fact, helping to volumize your cells. One thing I will always remember, that just might be the actual reason why I purchased this product, is because of naturalguy when he told me that people weren't reporting bloating with AP. This product have had so many good reviews so I told myself one month ago that I had to try it. I even bought a can for my partner so he could try it too and he loved it aswell. Every day, a new thread was popping about how nice you felt with the Pump. This review is no different. Yesterday was the last pack of my first can. I will do two cans back to back then cycle off for one month (not necessary). For the record, I took one pack a day for 30 days. On off-days I was taking out the red pill (stims) and put it into a little pill container. I used some of the leftovers when I knew that a lifting day would be very intense. Talking about stims, one thing I really liked from AP was the smooth energy that lasted during your whole workout. No suddent energy boost, just felt so natural. Pump helped me a lot with focusing on my training and to not get discouraged or disturbed by futile details. Now, the moment you have all been waiting for, the pump? How is it? Well I'll tell you this, in all honesty I always had great pumps, especially for biceps but shoulders and chest? Damn, sometimes, I felt like I was going to explode. Very nice feeling of accomplishment when you leave the gym. A nice plus!

Some people think it's better to eat only "real" food than waste your money on a gainer but Real Gains may be the exception to that rule. Its weight enhancement formula has more of what you want and less of what you don't want. Just take a look at the supplement facts and you'll understand. I bought the 6Lbs. Chocolate Ice Cream container and I'm running out! It tastes so good (for real). This was my first container and I bought another one for my next stack. You can make so many good mass shakes with this product, it's ridiculous! Here's two that I personally tried on a regular basis (meal #2/bed shake) or just for the fun of it. Beware, it looks delicious.

Originally Posted by BigAnt
    Really Really Good "Real Gains" Shake:

Real Gains Banana 3 scoops*
    1/4 cup crushed ice
    1 1/2 cups water
    2 tbsp natural peanut butter
    1 whole (4 small squares) low-fat chocolate grahm cracker
    Originally Posted by G Diesel
    Mass Shake:

8 oz. 1% milk
    1/2 cup oats
    2 TBSP natural peanut butter
    5 scoops Animal Max Chocolate
    1 scoop Real Gains Banana*
    * I used my RG flavor.

Overall, very solid products, that's exactly what I expected from Universal. Their products are simply working for me, that's all I can say. To each his own! What's next for me? Well, I made another order recently and this month's stack will most likely be the same, although I will replace M-Stak with Universal Uni-Liver (too completely different products). Heard so much positive things about this product that I decided to give it a try and add this as a staple. I hope it wasn't a too long reading for those who followed and that it will clear up the mind of the undecided.

Make the Game Easy... B1GinNY82307's Avatar
    B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NICE REVIEW BRO!!

I like the detail, your input..good shyt!!

I know i said i would be cutting next cycle, but i am DYING TO hit that elusive 190 weight # and currently at 186, it's not too far away..i might just want to incorporate Real Gains in my daily supplement stash..

keep up the work!!

Like it!
    Free Agent

AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review.

I have been thinking about running M-stack soon since I've seen so many great reviews lately. I think yours convinced me to run this on my next order.

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    M-Stak is your best bet. Considering your stats and at your age, it definitely can't harm. Keep me posted if you are going to use it. A log may be a nice opportunity to track your progress.

Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very nice review man!! Explained extremely well.

I guess I will be going with M-stak here within the next month or so for sure now.

Also one of the best additions I ever added to my supplements was real gains. Helps me so much in hitting my cals as I am almost always not hungry.

Yeah, it's perfect when you're too lazy to cook! Haha

What's the stack doing for you thus far? I see some really nice products in there.

Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm liking it so far. Love the Torrent as my recovery is the fastest it's been and the Cherry Berry Blast flavor tastes so good. I'll be starting my second can of Omega here soon and I like it so far. It's nice to be able to down that pak, Pump and my Flex in one gulp each which is nice as the Pak takes me a few mins to get them all down. I have noticed my shoulder click is completely gone now that I'm using Flex and last the Uni-liver is a great addition. I take about 12 spread out throughout the day. The pills are pretty big so beware.
    Last edited by Kendzlic; 05-14-2008 at 12:38 PM.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Great gains you made!

Nice detailed review
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Iban3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iban3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iban3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iban3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iban3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iban3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iban3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iban3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iban3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iban3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iban3z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    purts, do you order real gains from a canadian supplier?

First time, I ordered it from a website that I can't name here (PM). I finished the tub today but I ordered a new one from right here on BB.com. Will probably receive it tomorrow.

markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    M-stak keeps getting good results... i might try to stack it with Size On sometime soon and see those results after the 21 days of M-stak

Bonus

Reppin' Animal in Canada with the gear:

(no emo)

Still need to get my hands on a red Iconic tee though...

jlboggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlboggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlboggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlboggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlboggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlboggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlboggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlboggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlboggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlboggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlboggs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bangin' review...you are a gifted writer.
    listen, animal is kicking me in my face. i'm so glad that they aren't full of crap and overpriced. good supps, great price. right?
    always live in view of eternity

VickRude is on a distinguished road. (+10) VickRude is on a distinguished road. (+10) VickRude is on a distinguished road. (+10) VickRude is on a distinguished road. (+10) VickRude is on a distinguished road. (+10) VickRude is on a distinguished road. (+10) VickRude is on a distinguished road. (+10) VickRude is on a distinguished road. (+10) VickRude is on a distinguished road. (+10) VickRude is on a distinguished road. (+10) VickRude is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

I gotta big you up on the lovely review my man, very detailed and to the point, the animal gear is bringing a high level of flavor also, keep up the lovely work..
    "Schemers always trying to control their worlds. I am not a schemer. I show schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I AM AN AGENT OF CHAOS. And you know the thing about chaos,. It's fair"

Thanks guys, I'm trying to do my best, English isn't my native language so you get the point. As for Pump, it's a totally reasonable price. Considering you're buying it from BB.com, it's like $1,065 per one serving (not including shipping/coupon code) so basically yes, not that expensive.

liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i just bought animal pump recently and man does that baby work! best supp ive ever bought! worth every penny

Nice, what day are you at? Animal Pump really start to kick in between 6-10 days.

Norruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Norruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy I've just started

First things first, I have no room to talk about anything at the moment. I am over-weight and flabby. To be honest looking at all of you guess is making me feel a little pathetic. To the workout now. WOW tonight was my first night using animal. I JUST started working out 3 weeks ago. I wanted to get used to working out a bit before i jumped into the good stuff. I'm currently taking in 1g of protein per lb of weight. Eating five meals a day with protein throughout the entire time. Using the animal stak pack ( Pack, stak, and Pump) I can already tell a difference. I've not gotten this ripped before in the three weeks i've been working out. Hopefully this is a start to a new body for me.

LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LynchLucas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great combo

Good luck with the body transformation Norruc. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, otherwise I'm sure an Animal rep will come in to help you out.

thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How do I get in on all these product reviews?

Yes, I know I am 17, but I am being supervised on this.

Anyways. (no hijack). I did Pak + M-Stak + Torrent.

I went from:
    150 lbs
    13.5 BF
    to
    161 lbs
    131. BF

In 25 days. Noob gains obviously. However, I plan to run another Animal/Universal stack in the middle of June when I get some money. Now I'm just using basic Dymatize Creatine...started about a week ago. Gained 2 lbs, however I need to be eating more. Since that was my first bulk session, I think I took those 11lbs for granted. Damn now it's hard to put weight on.

M-Stack is perfect for hardgainers. I'd wait to be older before giving it another shot though... At your age, you have everything you need to grow. I'd stick with the basic (multi, fish oil, whey protein).

SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeonYESYESYES has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    can u take M-stak with nano vapor??

Edman19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Edman19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Edman19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Edman19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Edman19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Edman19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Edman19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Edman19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Edman19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Edman19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great Review Man..I just got my Animal Pak shipment in today and plan to put it into my stack starting July 14th which is when my vacation ends.

Ive been working out pretty hard the last month and Im getting some good gains but I hope the pak can put me over the top.

Im currently taking Superpump pre-workout, ON 100% Whey post workout, Fish oil during lunch and I assume with Animal I should take it with my breakfast?

But what do you think about that stak? I eat healthy with all protein and barely ever cheat besides the occasional night with some beers.
    Male
    21 Years Old
    6'0
    190 Pounds

My Summer 2009 Bulk Stack:

SP 250
    ON 100% Whey
    Fish Oil
    Green Bulge

Johnnyb123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnnyb123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnnyb123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnnyb123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnnyb123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnnyb123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnnyb123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnnyb123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnnyb123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnnyb123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johnnyb123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    great review ive just read another one on animals M-stak and a few other threads and i have tried some of there products in the past and now im deff gonna be ordering some stuff later on today

Wow, it was nice from you guys to bump my review.

Originally Posted by SizeonYESYESYES View Post
    can u take M-stak with nano vapor??
    Sure, you may want to take out the red pill (stimulants) in M-Stak though. It's not necessary since you're using another NO product (NaNO Vapor).

Originally Posted by Edman19 View Post
    Great Review Man..I just got my Animal Pak shipment in today and plan to put it into my stack starting July 14th which is when my vacation ends.

Ive been working out pretty hard the last month and Im getting some good gains but I hope the pak can put me over the top.

Im currently taking Superpump pre-workout, ON 100% Whey post workout, Fish oil during lunch and I assume with Animal I should take it with my breakfast?

But what do you think about that stak? I eat healthy with all protein and barely ever cheat besides the occasional night with some beers.
    Thank you for the kind words, I did my best to help people out making their mind with which products they should buy. Animal Pak is good stuff, you can't go wrong with a multi-v that's been around for 25 years. You are correct, take Animal Pak with a full meal, most people, including me, take it with their first meal (breakfast). I think you have a good stack that covers the fundamental. Supplements are just the icing, apparently, you are eating correctly so you should be good to go.

Originally Posted by Johnnyb123 View Post
    great review ive just read another one on animals M-stak and a few other threads and i have tried some of there products in the past and now im deff gonna be ordering some stuff later on today
    Thanks, M-Stak is good stuff. I'm going to do a second can really soon. What other products did you try, I'm curious.

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid review, P. How'd I miss this?
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

HardLineUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys. I'm 19 and on the Univ. Animal M Stak, and am in the Marine Corps and still trying to put the weight back on that I lost during OCS last summer. The M Stak is pretty cool-havent seen too much on the results yet, but I can feel a difference. Any thoughts on what I should take combined with the M Stak to maximize my results?

Thanks!

JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Probably the best bulking stack a person can make. Good work.