Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gorgo View Post
    easy there cowboy, no need to get your ass hairs all tied up in a knot.

in other news, saggy balls are worse then saggy titties imo
    In my defense, they were tied up in knots before I read your post.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    In my defense, they were tied up in knots before I read your post.
    i sea?
    /end

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i sea?
    /end
    No, you don't. You are unaware.

sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    No, you don't. You are unaware.
    easy there tubby, no need to get testy

haha testy...

haha testy...
    Tubby? I have a sixpack, it's just under one or two pounds of ice.

Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gelizzy View Post
    Ok to the guys, my question is: If your girl has saggy big breast , is this a problem for you? The reason I am asking is because I am a 38 DDD and lets just say they are nowhere near touching the sky. I'm not big or anything but I was just blessed(or cursed) with these things. I always thought that guys had these great expectations for girls are 17 -25 who had naturally huge breast. I have 2 male friends that were talking about my chest and were like " Can you imagine how they look when she takes her bra off? I mean because she's young, they perky, I know that gotta look nice and they just staring at you" I didn't tell them no different. Ever time one of my guy friends comment on how great they are , i cant help but think "if you only saw them without this bra you wouldn't be saying that"

To the ladies, what is your experience with this topic and your significant other before you got in shape? ( if yours ever sagged at all) Did you ever feel self-conscious about it?
    Can I give you a small piece of advice here?
    It's all about how you feel about it and not how others feel. Everyone will have a different opinion. When you get right down to it your opinion is the only one that matters!!
    The true definition of sexy is in how you handle yourself and not about if "this on your body is this way or that way." Real sexiness comes from within and it shows when it does far more than the perfect form that everyone thinks they need.
    Some women get breast implants, others get reductions. That's all good as long as they are doing these things for themselves and not because they are worried about what others around them think. Those opinions will change.
    It's your body. Love it!!

Jeff

laura_mc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd say there is better things to spend money on than spending a few thousand pounds on getting breasts that look like lumps of stone stuck on top of your ribs. My personal opinion of course.

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by laura_mc View Post
    I'd say there is better things to spend money on than spending a few thousand pounds on getting breasts that look like lumps of stone stuck on top of your ribs. My personal opinion of course.
    Well, I agree 100% but her deal is that her boobs are sagging, not that she wants implants. Implants turn me off, almost as bad as smoking.
    I really do understand the desire for a lift though.
    Gelizzy, a lift will most likely give you peace about it. I'm not sure what the dangers to such a procedure are, but I'm sure they exist. Do research, pray about it (yeah nothing's unimportant to God, even saggy boob discomfort!), but above all don't let it worry you. You're beautiful the way you are!

Btw, to answer your question as to how I feel about saggy boobs: I never even think about it, you try to do the same...

gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow is this thread still going?! Ok i appreciate all the advice but i think i need to set one thing str8(no bitchassness). It is not that i am concerned with what other people think or me getting my body together for anyone but myself, its just that nowadays we are so indoctrinated at seeing women on tv and in movies and celebs with these gravity defying breast that i just had to know what real men thought about it. It may sound like i have been watching too much tv but i am just ignorant to the facts and i had to know.
    Our greatest fear is not that we are in adequate; our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

I had an unfortunate incident with the regular misc section.... that was when i first started coming on here. I didn't know any better. :(

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most guys will probably want the "perky" type but in the end if a guy really likes you then it wont matter if they hung high or touched your belly button.

swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

haha testy...
    you don't get to call people tubby until you're brave enough to post your own picture

Female Body Sculpter tight booty's Avatar
    tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tight booty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gelizzy View Post
    Ok to the guys, my question is: If your girl has saggy big breast , is this a problem for you? The reason I am asking is because I am a 38 DDD and lets just say they are nowhere near touching the sky. I'm not big or anything but I was just blessed(or cursed) with these things. I always thought that guys had these great expectations for girls are 17 -25 who had naturally huge breast. I have 2 male friends that were talking about my chest and were like " Can you imagine how they look when she takes her bra off? I mean because she's young, they perky, I know that gotta look nice and they just staring at you" I didn't tell them no different. Ever time one of my guy friends comment on how great they are , i cant help but think "if you only saw them without this bra you wouldn't be saying that"

To the ladies, what is your experience with this topic and your significant other before you got in shape? ( if yours ever sagged at all) Did you ever feel self-conscious about it?
    My breasts have never sagged and i would say its mostly due to the fact that I have been doing weights since i was 17! But even after breast feeding two babies they were not saggy but I looked after myself in that I always wore a very supportive bra even to bed while I was breast feeding!
    But I ended up getting breast implants because once I started cutting up to compete I lost all my bust and it never came back....was just left with pecs..hahaha

*dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If they sag because they're heavy and full it's okay.

If they sag because they are long and flat then no.

Sad titties are not a good thing

tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000)
    does there ever come a time in a mans life when he puts less importance on these things? or is just that men age and the dating pool is full of saggy t*ts so he can't be so picky?

*dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tm29 View Post
    does there ever come a time in a mans life when he puts less importance on these things? or is just that men age and the dating pool is full of saggy t*ts so he can't be so picky?
    It's tougher on women because aging takes a bigger toll on them. At the same time there's a difference between looking past flaws and saying they don't look nice.

Honesty is a virtue.

tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by *dwest* View Post
    It's tougher on women because aging takes a bigger toll on them. At the same time there's a difference between looking past flaws and saying they don't look nice.

Honesty is a virtue.
    And if you find the right person you look past them, right? Is that totally naive? Because I really think that if you care about someone enough, the other stuff just seems trivial.

And if you find the right person you look past them, right? Is that totally naive? Because I really think that if you care about someone enough, the other stuff just seems trivial.
    The thread is asking if you like saggy boobs not if you could look past them or not. It's definitely not a reason to not like someone it's just more pleasing is all.

Do you like cake alone or do you like icing on it too?

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The thread is asking if you like saggy boobs not if you could look past them or not. It's definitely not a reason to not like someone it's just more pleasing is all.

I like both
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    And if you find the right person you look past them, right? Is that totally naive?.
    Nope, tm, not naive at all. take me for example... for most of my life, i never even came close to dating a woman taller than 5-6, nor a woman whose clothes size was larger than a 6.
    Till now...

last month i met the most fantastic woman i've known in a long long time.
    best combination of sweet and sexy that i have ever seen. she's 5-11 !!!
    and she wears a size 10-12 !!! but she still looks attractive to me, and she has the MOST BEAUTIFUL SENSUAL eyes, that i get 'lost in' everytime she looks me in the eyes!!!

and i didnt know what i was missing in bed, until i had those long long
    legs all over and around me!!

so, life is good

best,.
    ~lifer
    They ARE who we THOUGHT they were.....

I understand what the thread is about, just posing a question.

congratulations liftingislife!

KingOfTheNerds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ladies, your boobs are fine as they are. Real men like them the
    way they are. Big, small, saggy, perky, whatever.

The thought of them getting sliced up makes me very sad....

drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    breasts are affected by gravity. they do start to sag and pull down. this is natural and goes with the territory of being a woman, especially if you have bigger breasts.

id rather have a real breast attached to the woman i love than a surgeons estimate of what a breast should look like if it never aged.

Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tits in general are amazing, I love big natural tits so I would ahve to say im a fan of saggy tits but not like to the knees saggy.
    MAX FITS CREW

potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could do lots of rows, pull up, high pulls and other back excerises to hold them up.

tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HeatherAC View Post
    so are natural tits.
    Natural are the best. And here's one HUGE fan of the natural sag, bigs are great but smaller saggies are good too. Nothing better then a nice set of saggy natties.
    "Don't say nothing, just do it."

gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tomsmither View Post
    Natural are the best. And here's one HUGE fan of the natural sag, bigs are great but smaller saggies are good too. Nothing better then a nice set of saggy natties.
    LOL!!
    Our greatest fear is not that we are in adequate; our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

I had an unfortunate incident with the regular misc section.... that was when i first started coming on here. I didn't know any better. :(

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LiftingIsLife View Post
    Nope, tm, not naive at all. take me for example... for most of my life, i never even came close to dating a woman taller than 5-6, nor a woman whose clothes size was larger than a 6.
    Till now...

last month i met the most fantastic woman i've known in a long long time.
    best combination of sweet and sexy that i have ever seen. she's 5-11 !!!
    and she wears a size 10-12 !!! but she still looks attractive to me, and she has the MOST BEAUTIFUL SENSUAL eyes, that i get 'lost in' everytime she looks me in the eyes!!!

and i didnt know what i was missing in bed, until i had those long long
    legs all over and around me!!

so, life is good

best,.
    ~lifer
    Yep yep!

Originally Posted by KingOfTheNerds View Post
    Ladies, your boobs are fine as they are. Real men like them the
    way they are. Big, small, saggy, perky, whatever.

The thought of them getting sliced up makes me very sad....
    I LOVE YOU

Originally Posted by tomsmither View Post
    I LOVE YOU TOO!
    *EDIT* - Saggy tits RULE!

Okay ladies/gents....here's the deal on purchasing boobs. It's an "investment"...no? So, think of it in terms on any "investment" you would make. Money in....money out. If bigger, firmer boobs are what will make you more money in your profession (albeit, model, dancer, etc.), then I think it's worth the investment. However, if it won't enhance your bottom line ($$$), then IMHO, it's a "bad investment". Logical..if you think about it in that respect.

For me, getting bigger/firmer boobs would make me feel good initially, such as a new pair of shoes, but once the novelty wears off and forget they're even there....it really wouldn't enhance my day-to-day lifestyle (since I don't use them in the industry I work in). Just my thoughts though....
    Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions of the above poster and solely hers and do not necessarily reflect the view of all woman in the universe. In other words...if you don't agree..STFU and think what you like!

MACA makes you lift heavier than ever and hornier than a beast...I LOVE MACA!

DESCRIMINATION S*CKS...BUT FABULOUSNESS TRUMPS ALL!

JAWS22 is my BF...yeah...ya heard it right!
    Thanks BB.COM!

javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Big (natural) tits sag...just the way it is. Nothing wrong with that, and no, it's not gross. OP should be proud to have something naturally that most women are going to get cut on for. Trust me, a little saggy can be hot, especially the way they move when you are going at it with your man...an effect you're not going to get with implants.

Originally Posted by Bmburton34 View Post
    tits in general are amazing, I love big natural tits so I would ahve to say im a fan of saggy tits but not like to the knees saggy.
    YOUR PROFILE PIC IS SOOO DAMN FUNNY!

tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryn2getstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bambifox View Post
    Yep yep!

I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU TOO!
    *EDIT* - Saggy tits RULE!

Okay ladies/gents....here's the deal on purchasing boobs. It's an "investment"...no? So, think of it in terms on any "investment" you would make. Money in....money out. If bigger, firmer boobs are what will make you more money in your profession (albeit, model, dancer, etc.), then I think it's worth the investment. However, if it won't enhance your bottom line ($$$), then IMHO, it's a "bad investment". Logical..if you think about it in that respect.

For me, getting bigger/firmer boobs would make me feel good initially, such as a new pair of shoes, but once the novelty wears off and forget they're even there....it really wouldn't enhance my day-to-day lifestyle (since I don't use them in the industry I work in). Just my thoughts though....

Yours look great in that bikini too.
    "Don't say nothing, just do it."