jackabutter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackabutter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackabutter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackabutter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackabutter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackabutter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackabutter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackabutter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackabutter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackabutter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackabutter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

supraspinatus-- teres minor shoulder impingement, inflammation

Hello, i posted this in another section but was directed here,

I Believe the pain is near the head of my bicep tendon (bicep doesnt hurt) which is bothers me the most when trying to train chest in a pushing motion, but other movements as well. Any tips or exercises that people have done to relax their supraspinatus region in their shoulder? I have been doing work with a lacrosse ball trying to apply pressure all over and rolling it out but the pain still lingers. I have been to PT and it definitely helped but i want to continue especially to reduce the popping or occasional clicking in my shoulder impingement.

ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheOne89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jackabutter View Post
    Hello, i posted this in another section but was directed here,

I Believe the pain is near the head of my bicep tendon (bicep doesnt hurt) which is bothers me the most when trying to train chest in a pushing motion, but other movements as well. Any tips or exercises that people have done to relax their supraspinatus region in their shoulder? I have been doing work with a lacrosse ball trying to apply pressure all over and rolling it out but the pain still lingers. I have been to PT and it definitely helped but i want to continue especially to reduce the popping or occasional clicking in my shoulder impingement.
    this is what has helped me so far:

rolling on a ball - do this on the chest/pec minor region as well
    using foam roller
    banded distraction kinda like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbLhIDgRm1o
    avoiding exercises that cause pain.
    Being aware of good posture throughout the day until it becomes subconcious