TheBodyguard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBodyguard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBodyguard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBodyguard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBodyguard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBodyguard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBodyguard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBodyguard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBodyguard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBodyguard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBodyguard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Review: 4Ever Fit Fruit Blast - The Isolate, Green Apple

4Ever Fit Fruit Blast - The Isolate, 2 Lbs., Green Apple

Review: My 4Ever Fit Fruit Blast-The Isolate, 2lbs., Green Apple arrived today from the BB.com Super Store on this site.

I'm going to get right to the point on this one as it is a 10.

The powder is a very pale greenish color almost white actually but when mixed with water turns an incredible delicious green and smells like apples!

The aroma is very faint but appetizing the powder mixes instantly with a small shaker cup I mixed it with aprox 6 1/2 oz cold water seemed to be the perfect amount and blended smoothly making a foamy deep delicious green shake very much the color on the label actually.

And surprise tasted like Green Apples! Very well done, not the type of taste where you think "yeah ok I get what they were going for" this was a very honest representation of Green Apple.

I still love all my Optimum Nutrition (ON) powders but this stuff is great and I would definately buy this again and plan on checking out some of the other flavors.

I would also recommend this to any one looking for a good solid Whey Isolate.

It is with great satifaction I give this product a 10!
    Rating: 10/10

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheBodyguard View Post

Review: My 4Ever Fit Fruit Blast-The Isolate, 2lbs., Green Apple arrived today from the BB.com Super Store on this site.

The powder is a very pale greenish color almost white actually but when mixed with water turns an incredible delicious green and smells like apples!

The aroma is very faint but appetizing the powder mixes instantly with a small shaker cup I mixed it with aprox 6 1/2 oz cold water seemed to be the perfect amount and blended smoothly making a foamy deep delicious green shake very much the color on the label actually.

And surprise tasted like Green Apples! Very well done, not the type of taste where you think "yeah ok I get what they were going for" this was a very honest representation of Green Apple.

I still love all my Optimum Nutrition (ON) powders but this stuff is great and I would definately buy this again and plan on checking out some of the other flavors.

good review...i have the cranrazz flavor and I don't like it...however I wnat to try other flavors in this brand....
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheBodyguard View Post

Awesome review. I had some tropical mango samples, they were delicious too! I'm gonna have to try the apple now
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheUnderdog View Post
    good review...i have the cranrazz flavor and I don't like it...however I wnat to try other flavors in this brand....
    cranrazz sounds pretty good too i'll have to try that one too., try tropical mango, tastes just like it says!
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice review. I agree this stuff is the BOMB! I just had one sample of the tropical mango and was MOST impressed! It mixed well with hardly any froth which is nice because most the Fruit Whey's I've had tend to get very frothy after sharking them up! This stuff tasted great and is a must for my next whey purchase. I have enough whey for a while so it might be a month or two but this stuff is excellent! I've had Ergophams GF-PRO Orange Cream and that's pretty darn good also. Thanks for the sample 4everfit. You've got a customer coming up!
    Currently using: Pre-Workout Boost: (Black Majgic:BZRK, Recon1:Total War, Alpha Lion:Superhuman) Intra:(Xtend) Proteins (Nutrabio,Truvani Plant Based). Orange Triad Multi, Nordic Naturals Fish Oil, Cognition Enhancement.
    ~Staying shredded is the name of the game~

BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I finally picked up a jug of tropical mango!! Man this stuff is good! I slurped down a scoop yesterday after my workout and what a treat! Best Fruit Whey Ever!
    Currently using: Pre-Workout Boost: (Black Majgic:BZRK, Recon1:Total War, Alpha Lion:Superhuman) Intra:(Xtend) Proteins (Nutrabio,Truvani Plant Based). Orange Triad Multi, Nordic Naturals Fish Oil, Cognition Enhancement.
    ~Staying shredded is the name of the game~