klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Tren Xtreme/HMG Stack

Been doing some reading on Tren Xtreme and interested in getting on some. I have been into fitness and exercise for quite some time so I know a lot about nutrition/proper exercise etc but I would like to try some new products. This will be my first cycle of any pro.

Would you guys recommend stacking this with HMG from ACL? Are 4 week cycles good for both of these, and what kind of PCT do i want to have? Will i start taking the PCT about 1 week before stopping my cycle?

How does 6 oxo and some Androbolix sound for a PCT?

IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHavoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by klepto View Post
    Been doing some reading on Tren Xtreme and interested in getting on some. I have been into fitness and exercise for quite some time so I know a lot about nutrition/proper exercise etc but I would like to try some new products. This will be my first cycle of any pro.

Would you guys recommend stacking this with HMG from ACL? Are 4 week cycles good for both of these, and what kind of PCT do i want to have? Will i start taking the PCT about 1 week before stopping my cycle?

How does 6 oxo and some Androbolix sound for a PCT?
    HMG and Tren xtreme is a great stack, I would run 4-8 weeks then take 4 weeks of the androbolix, if its androbolix from bio-rythm then it already has 6 oxo in it.