Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Testosterone levels and soap?

Ok I have no idea where this belongs in the forums.

Just read a study that Triclocarban a chemical in some soaps once absorbed into the blood stream through the skin mimics testosterone, causing the body to decrease production of real testosterone. Lost the link to the article but look it up on hpd.nlm.nih.gov it will give u a list of what soaps contain this chemical.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dtru View Post
    Ok I have no idea where this belongs in the forums.

Just read a study that Triclocarban a chemical in some soaps once absorbed into the blood stream through the skin mimics testosterone, causing the body to decrease production of real testosterone. Lost the link to the article but look it up on hpd.nlm.nih.gov it will give u a list of what soaps contain this chemical.
    LOL... You've had the fear of living struck into you. Earlier it was arginine, now this. You do realize that there is a dose-dependant relation here I hope.

You eat tuna? Say bye-bye to your T-levels. Shampoo your hair? Take it down another notch.

Triclocarban enhances testosterone action: a new type of endocrine disruptor? lol ...
    Last edited by in10city; 05-13-2008 at 01:30 PM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    LOL... You've had the fear of living struck into you. Earlier it was arginine, now this. You do realize that there is a dose-dependant relation here I hope.

You eat tuna? Say bye-bye to your T-levels. Shampoo your hair? Take it down another notch.

Triclocarban enhances testosterone action: a new type of endocrine disruptor? lol ...
    ha your joking about the tuna right?

JonRambow721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRambow721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRambow721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRambow721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRambow721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRambow721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRambow721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRambow721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRambow721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRambow721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JonRambow721 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So its just like Test-E???

I think ive figured out my summer cycle...

10 weeks of sitting around for 6 hours a day lathering myself in this certain kind of soap on top of working out and eating strictly... ill have nolva on hand

But this would probably also require a SERM for PCT just to get my natural production back and avoid gyno.

EDIT:

No Neg Beg =)
    *--I Rep Back--*

Updated 5/28/09-----------------7/31/09
    Bench- 105lb DBs 3x8------------120-125lb DBs 3x8 (340 flat bench max)
    Incline- 85lb DBS 3x8------------105lb DBs 3x8

freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JonRambow721 View Post
    So its just like Test-E???

I think ive figured out my summer cycle...

10 weeks of sitting around for 6 hours a day lathering myself in this certain kind of soap on top of working out and eating strictly... ill have nolva on hand

But this would probably also require a SERM for PCT just to get my natural production back and avoid gyno.

better get irish spring

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    don't forget the parabens!
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by freudslip View Post
    better get irish spring
    Thats what I did, after reading an small segment in this months Mens Health.

tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymachado123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i noticed me t levels go up after that incident in jail....sigh....never used soap again lol jk
    but what about body wash. like the kind from axe

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tonymachado123 View Post
    ha your joking about the tuna right?
    Nope.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dtru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol no i dont have the fear of living in me but i just find it interesting the amount of stuff we do on a daily baisis that effects us negativly.

DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i noticed me t levels go up after that incident in jail....sigh....never used soap again lol jk
    Hahahahahahahahahaha..... (deep breathe)... Hahahahahahaha

I don't think anyone got that. I didn't even know if that is what you were going for at first. All I saw was jail, soap, and t levels .

I wish I could rep you forever .
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=170889621&posted=1#post170889621

Conclusion: EAT THE WHOLE DAMN EGG!

Originally Posted by DriftMonster View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahaha..... (deep breathe)... Hahahahahahaha

I don't think anyone got that. I didn't even know if that is what you were going for at first. All I saw was jail, soap, and t levels .

I wish I could rep you forever .
    Did i miss something funny here? Other than the obvious.

Above Omnipotence Above Existence's Avatar
    Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100)
    LOL Funny as hell.
    bull**** removed

DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dtru View Post
    Did i miss something funny here? Other than the obvious.
    Just read tony's post again...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=170889621&posted=1#post170889621

Conclusion: EAT THE WHOLE DAMN EGG!

Originally Posted by DriftMonster View Post
    Just read tony's post again...
    I have, its funny but not "Hahahahahahahahahaha..... (deep breathe)... Hahahahahahaha" funny lol thats why I asked if i missed something

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Its methyl parabens. They cause estrogen buildup and kill test levels. Its in all lotions and soaps. When you wank with lotion you are trading test for estrogen, just saying.

snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP i havent read about test being in shampoo, but a dermatologist told me to steer clear of a few shampoos as they contain some chemical that leads to higher estrogen in the body or somthin like that. maybe i just wont shower anymore....haha people will love that!
    We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Dlimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post
    Its methyl parabens. They cause estrogen buildup and kill test levels. Its in all lotions and soaps. When you wank with lotion you are trading test for estrogen, just saying.
    no wonder why jerking makes me feel weak for 3 days

Originally Posted by Dlimits View Post
    no wonder why jerking makes me feel weak for 3 days
    haha! i read that after jerkin it, it takes 24 hours to get back to 100% test lvls. but thats just another random study i have ran across.. who knows how true it is

Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    and dont forget about teatree oil.......

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    after reading that magazine I was wondering how long it would take for this quieston to appear on here.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html