Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User christopher.victoria's Avatar
    christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can you still get fat burners with ephedra?

I was gonna stack lean xtreme and hydroxycut HC for my cutting stack. Im pretty tollerant to stimulants and was wondering if i could find a prduct with ephedra still to replace the Hydroxycut

DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you located in the US? If so, no you can't find ephedrine in fat burners. However, you can just order some from Canada (or buy bronkaid/primatene) and just add it to your favorite fat burner.

However, I wouldn't really recommend stacking a bunch of fat burners and ephedrine. There is a reason why people died in ephedrine related cases (ephedrine not being the sole reason, but a large contributing factor).

If I were you, just stick with EC and dose it right.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=170889621&posted=1#post170889621

Conclusion: EAT THE WHOLE DAMN EGG!

mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mada071 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    DO NOT FKING STACK E WITH OTHER FAT BURNERS!!!!!!!!!!!

First figure out your tolerance to EC, then you can stack, but remember, safety first!
    Train hard, diet harder.

Rep back 100+

Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Get Big_07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DriftMonster View Post
    Are you located in the US? If so, no you can't find ephedrine in fat burners. However, you can just order some from Canada (or buy bronkaid/primatene) and just add it to your favorite fat burner.

However, I wouldn't really recommend stacking a bunch of fat burners and ephedrine. There is a reason why people died in ephedrine related cases (ephedrine not being the sole reason, but a large contributing factor).

do you no any reputable names of the fat burners with ephedrine in them up in canada im about to go on a trip up there in 2 weeks i might as well pick a bottle or 2 up while im there

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mada071 View Post

First figure out your tolerance to EC, then you can stack, but remember, safety first!
    X2 - Not safe.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mada071 View Post

E + Basic Cuts is alright (please show me how this can be unsafe)
    E + AMP has been done with great results (PA has stated that he does it)

Instead of making blanket statements I would encourage people to reserch ingrediant profiles and possible interactions, then proceed.

I don't believe that you should go mixing E with anything but if the burner is around 200 mg caffine per serving and yohimbine-free, I don't see a problem
    Buckeyes / Indians / Cavs / Browns

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always stack E with Shred-XS with no issues. I have done it with other brands no issues. Just don't be a retard and dose to high.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SPACECLOWN View Post
    Just don't be a retard and dose to high.
    this is the definitive statement

christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) christopher.victoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Im actually in iraq right now, but i dont know how that would work going through customs and all that. Lean xtreme isnt a stim its more for cortisol blocking and i figured stacking a stim with it like ephedra would be just fine.

Originally Posted by christopher.victoria View Post
    Im actually in iraq right now, but i dont know how that would work going through customs and all that. Lean xtreme isnt a stim its more for cortisol blocking and i figured stacking a stim with it like ephedra would be just fine.
    i used to take the original xenadrine back in high school to make weight for wrestling and loved the stuff, just looking for something stong like that. We can call it contest prep.

Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizdom C kerr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm currently running E with Lean Xtreme and it's working well for me. I don't think I would run E with another stim product though...That may be dangerous.
    ~Wizdom

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" - Vince Lombardi

tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have been mixing E with my animal cuts 2x a day, and so far im handling it good.. if i start getting jitters or heart problems im stopping , it shoul dbe safe in moderation and as long as you monitor your self you should be fine ( not a doctor)
    >>>Go Heavy or Go Home!<<<

Originally Posted by Wizdom C kerr View Post
    I'm currently running E with Lean Xtreme and it's working well for me. I don't think I would run E with another stim product though...That may be dangerous.
    the key in the mixture is not going above 200 mg's caff and (my opinion although some go higher) 25 mg's E in one serving. Wait at least 4 hours between servings and research any other ingrediants in the fat burner for possible interactions with the supplemental E

burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone know where to buy E these days because walgreens/cvs don't cell primatene or bronkaid anymore..

beverett04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by burke View Post
    Anyone know where to buy E these days because walgreens/cvs don't cell primatene or bronkaid anymore..
    Yes they still do. I work for Walgreen's and my store has plenty in stock. Just shop around!

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by beverett04 View Post
    Yes they still do. I work for Walgreen's and my store has plenty in stock. Just shop around!
    Yeah, I think it's hit or miss at some stores. Can always order it online though, if you're in a state that it can be delivered to.

JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They sometimes keep it behind the pharmacy counter because you have to fill out a log book to get it.
    "Fortune favors the bold."

DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SavageOne View Post
    Yeah, I think it's hit or miss at some stores. Can always order it online though, if you're in a state that it can be delivered to.
    Check out the EC thread, there's some websites I posted in there. Also, sndonline (I believe that's the company) offers Ephedrine HCL. The best thing to do probably is just go to www.google.ca and search for who will ship to the US and has the best price. I went to livepure.com, but they don't ship to the US anymore.

As for being in Iraq, I have no idea how the customs work over there. I was in Bahrain for a couple months and I don't believe customs were a problem there... Might as well just give it a whirl.

To answer the stacking question, just give the EC stack a whirl at first. No need to go all crazy if you're cutting fine with the basics .

I appreciate the link, ill go do some research on those websights but i already have the lean X in the mail so ill prob run it regardless, since im on time constraints i might just stack it with hydroxycut hc for this go round because its easily accessible over here but for the next one ill definately research the info you gave.

in ur frig eatin ur foodz sumguy's Avatar
    sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They still sell fat burners with ephedra in the U.S.

Originally Posted by sumguy View Post

and they are?

Originally Posted by sumguy View Post
    Originally Posted by christopher.victoria View Post
    and they are?
    x2...?

According the the FDA ban, it is illegal. So, if by "they" you mean the same guy that sells rock on the corner, than maybe .

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by beverett04 View Post
    x2...?

According the the FDA ban, it is illegal. So, if by "they" you mean the same guy that sells rock on the corner, than maybe .
    There are technically burners that still contain Ephedra. Whether or not they actually contain the active part of the plant that you want, and think that you are getting or not, is debatable.

There are technically burners that still contain Ephedra. Whether or not they actually contain the active part of the plant that you want, and think that you are getting or not, is debatable.
    What are they?

The FDA banned Ephedra in supplements, not ephedrine (the akaloid), so I don't see how even the non-active part even makes it into supplements... Still having a hard time believing it without seeing it.

What are they?

The FDA banned Ephedra in supplements, not ephedrine (the akaloid), so I don't see how even the non-active part even makes it into supplements... Still having a hard time believing it without seeing it.
    Here's a few:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ht/lipodrene.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ht/stimerexes.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/armor/ephedra100.html

It's usually the less-established companies, from what I've seen, that claim to have it. Lipodrene used to have real Ephedra in it. Not sure about now. I forget what part of the plant is the effective part, but it's either the stem or leaves. I could always be wrong because I use Ephedrine and am not as familiar with Ephedra.

Here's a few:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ht/lipodrene.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ht/stimerexes.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/armor/ephedra100.html

It's usually the less-established companies, from what I've seen, that claim to have it. Lipodrene used to have real Ephedra in it. Not sure about now. I forget what part of the plant is the effective part, but it's either the stem or leaves. I could always be wrong because I use Ephedrine and am not as familiar with Ephedra.
    Wow, thanks for the links. Now time to figure out how they were allowed to put ephedra in there. I'm pretty sure it's the stem that's the effective part, but from what I read from the FDA they didn't allow ephedra at all in supplements, I'll have to go check again.

Ephedrine is the alkaloid that actually aids in the fat loss. There are many types of ephedra and I believe that it's only the E. sinica (sp?) that actually contains ehphedrine alkaloid. So that makes sense why Ephedra 100 can sell (since it is 100% ineffective).

As for Lipodrene/Stimerex, I believe they can sell it since it's "ephedra extract" and it's from the leaves so it has no akaloid. Even if it did contain the alkaloid, from what I understand only about 1%-3% of ephedra is the alkaloid and around half of that is ephedrine(other half is pseudoephedrine). So even if it was actual ephedra, there would only be ~.25mg of ephedrine per serving

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'll find the ones with so called ephedra on the market here suck balls. It's not the same E as before. Trust me they suck. You can still find real E out there with searching.. don't pm me.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

Originally Posted by SPACECLOWN View Post
    You'll find the ones with so called ephedra on the market here suck balls. It's not the same E as before. Trust me they suck. You can still find real E out there with searching.. don't pm me.
    PM sent!

burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So just to clear things up... Ephedrine HCL is the real one? IE. the one that actually aids in fat loss.

So just to clear things up... Ephedrine HCL is the real one? IE. the one that actually aids in fat loss.
    It's one of the synthetic ones that does. E Sulfate also does, and is the version in Bronkaid. E HCL is the best that I've found, and often comes without the decongestant.