Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Terminator734 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Terminator734 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Male bubble butt

I'll say it right off that i want serious answers no gay shyt ( im straight)
    I've been trying to lose my "bubble butt" i'm 210 6"2 and im not fat but i got huge legs and my butt is well "bubble butt" i've been running a lot but doesnt do anything for me besides that i do various legs execises for abs ect.

i got hard time trying to find jeans that fit me well, dont wanna walk in sweats all the time

thx

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Buy a pant size bigger and wear a belt.

You can always try to get leaner. Cutting might help if you're really worried about that sort of thing, lol.

Terminator734 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Terminator734 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ya i wanna get leaner but that will mean i will get over all leaner and i wanna keep my muscle mass the way it is

just thought ther are particlular workouts that can target that area and lose weight there

thx

killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cardio may make you lose fat there. All muscle building exercises will probably make it bigger. If you are predisposed to just gaining fat there then good advice is the prior advice and just get lean. You cant really spot reduce fat. Even if you build the muscle there its not gonna eat the localized fat but generalized fat leaving you will yet again a big butt.

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    girls like bubble butts...just sayin

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some individuals are genetically more likely to store fat in that area.

Maximizing fat gains will help, as will building up the hamstrings to give a streamline look.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Registered User mmmcookiesnmilk's Avatar
    mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why

Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol I've been squatin hard for a couple years now and have grown quite the bubble but myself, but I'm proud of it, and the ladies seem to enjoy it. i say celebrate your ghetto booty like the ladies do (no homo)

hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As killatiger already mentioned, you can't spot reduce, but you can target your hams and glutes to tighten them up as you're losing weight.

Romanian deadlifts, leg curls, hyperextensions, glute ham raises can all be used to help you in this endeavor.

And, yes, I always thought a bubble butt was a thing to strive for, myself. :-)
    Keep on hulkin'.

I won't quit till no shirt will fit.

CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea, My thighs have always naturally been big and i have the bubble but. I used to hate it but girls really do like it though. No lie.

hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It can come in handy...

My doctor once asked me about my squatting and how he could firm himself up. He said "you could rest drinks on there if you wanted."
    Keep on hulkin'.

I won't quit till no shirt will fit.

the_Pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_Pump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cardio

Using an elliptical you can target your glutes and Hams by moving in the backwards motion. Keep the cardio quick with low resistance.
    For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer. -Arnold

unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by the_Pump View Post
    Using an elliptical you can target your glutes and Hams by moving in the backwards motion. Keep the cardio quick with low resistance.
    that was funny

Shawdowfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawdowfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawdowfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawdowfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawdowfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawdowfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawdowfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawdowfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawdowfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawdowfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawdowfox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i feel ya bra.

thunder thighs and bubble butt make me fear prison more than normal :O
    current/ goals by christmas break
    bench - 155/185
    squat - 205/225
    deadlift - 305/385
    military press - 110/135
    bb row - 140/155
    shoulder press - 50/70

anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10) anthone is on a distinguished road. (+10)

tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Stop doing back squats and replace them with front squats which emphasize the quads rather than the glutes.

Start working the hams in a big way to fill in the area behind your legs and give the illusion of a smaller butt.

No kidding, but my GF was complaining that my butt was too small and I put this down to concentrating on front squats for many years. Needless to say, I've now changed to back squats and she's much happier.

SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100)
    OP, Your goal here is to create a smaller version of what you allready have but with nice attractive shape. A FLAT ass can be just as unattractive as a FAT ass.

In order to accomplish this you have to lose body fat and at the same time perform no mucle building exercises for the glutes with weights- i.e Squats, Lunges, or Stiff legged dead lifts. This will build muscle and push the bubble out more. This is not the goal here. Instead do the no weight version of squats and lunges everyday. Hundreds of them in a cardio fashion. This will have a two prong effect. It will both burn fat and keep muscular shape in the butt without building size.

As Sigourney Weaver would say "It's the only way to be sure"

legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EZ-Bar View Post
    girls like bubble butts...just sayin
    Truth.

In any event, I just started buying bigger pants and wearing a belt.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3341191
    http://www.sfwchan.com
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3732791

Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've got a bubble but too.. and it's not just because one holds more fat in that area, You've prob got pretty big glutes as others here have mentioned. I say be happy you don't have a flat ass, get lean and you'll have one the girls will like.

I can't do behind the back barbell shrugs unless it's on a smith.. butt gets in the way.

tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Consider yourself lucky. One of the main reasons people don't do well in athletics is because they don't have back. The glutes are soooo essential for good performance. Think about that the next time you see someone struggling to increase performance in running, lifting etc.

Look at this way...it's one less thing for you to have to deal with (genetics wise).
    "Adapt and overcome."

"Everything you need is inside you."

legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bioteknik View Post
    I've got a bubble but too.. and it's not just because one holds more fat in that area, You've prob got pretty big glutes as others here have mentioned. I say be happy you don't have a flat ass, get lean and you'll have one the girls will like.

I can't do behind the back barbell shrugs unless it's on a smith.. butt gets in the way.
    I can't do back OR front barbell shrugs.

Haha

:P
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3341191
    http://www.sfwchan.com
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3732791

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by legendz411 View Post

Haha

I get it.

Iain2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iain2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iain2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iain2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iain2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iain2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iain2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iain2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iain2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iain2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iain2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by legendz411 View Post

Haha

Wrap it round your waist and use as a belt, hey presto.
    Current: approx 185lbs

Raw lifting stats:
    Deadlift: 445lbs (with straps)
    Bench: 286lbs
    Squat: 350lbs

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SluttySamantha View Post
    OP, Your goal here is to create a smaller version of what you allready have but with nice attractive shape. A FLAT ass can be just as unattractive as a FAT ass.

In order to accomplish this you have to lose body fat and at the same time perform no mucle building exercises for the glutes with weights- i.e Squats, Lunges, or Stiff legged dead lifts. This will build muscle and push the bubble out more. This is not the goal here. Instead do the no weight version of squats and lunges everyday. Hundreds of them in a cardio fashion. This will have a two prong effect. It will both burn fat and keep muscular shape in the butt without building size.
    You can lift as heavy and hard as you want, if you're not eating enough to gain weight, your muscles aren't going to grow.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tropo View Post
    Stop doing back squats and replace them with front squats which emphasize the quads rather than the glutes.
    I starting doing this exact thing because the bubble was just getting out of hand. All my pants fit/are loose in the waist, but across the thighs and butt they are tighter than hell. Between my lower back and my ass i can probably balance a pencil on the shelf i've made. I think my butt is WAY to curvy , but girls compliment me on it all the time (kinda weird when my brother's wife did) (no homo)
    "There are no OFF days, just days you don't go to the gym."

Carb-Up does NOT mean Binge and Cheat!

Long Term Goal:
    225 lbs
    <10% BF

brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandoppsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, I have a bit of a bubble butt, but it doesn't go away with extreme amounts of fat loss. I'm just made that way . I've actually had it since I was a little kid...so it's not going anywhere. I hate it, but it seems like some people like it (no homo ). So, meh, whatever. It's not going to make me stop doing squats or bulking like a beast! (God I love squats...and if it makes my butt bigger, so be it, it'll be a hard rock of a butt!).

M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mmmcookiesnmilk View Post
    why
    Because when the waist on my dress pants are loose as hell and there's still tension lines around my crotch and hips, it's too damn big.

That's why...it's too damn big.
    PSN - iarentdrunk

Training for Tough Mudder - April 2012

ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a round butt too...girls love it...y would you want a flat ass?

SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    You can lift as heavy and hard as you want, if you're not eating enough to gain weight, your muscles aren't going to grow.
    Tell the forum something they don't already know. Apparently eating enough food is not what the OPs problem is. He's trying to devise a way to reduce his bubble butt. Have you any suggestions?

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SluttySamantha View Post
    Tell the forum something they don't already know. Apparently eating enough food is not what the OPs problem is. He's trying to devise a way to reduce his bubble butt. Have you any suggestions?
    Oh really... I'm telling him something "we all know"???

Then why would you tell him to avoid "muscle building exercises with weights"?

Exercise doesn't build muscle. The adaptive response that occures WHEN and IF caloric excess is present results in new tissue growth.

Telling him to stop hitting squats and deads heavy is bunk. Doing bodyweight squats and lunges for high reps will not help reduce bubblebut anymore than simply riding a bike and reducing calories, while continuing to lift heavy. They also will not contribute to "keeping the butt in muscular shape". Tone, or firmness, is a combination of low bodyfat, and tonus... the resting flow of ions (which manifests itself as muscle hardness) across of a muscle at rest. Tonus is increased through high intensity training... not high reps with little resistance.

That being said, if you've got a muscular butt, you really aren't going to be able to do much to shrink it, save trimming bodyfat to a reasonable level, and avoiding working those muscles. And if you avoid training those muscles to the point where you have significant and noticeable atrophy, its probably going to really be negatively effecting your training as a whole, and call for a re-evaluation of priorities.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem