Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000)

Kettlebells are pricey. Any online stores sell them used?

Im looking to buy a couple of kettlebells. They are extremely pricey. Any stores sell them used for a good price?
    xbox live gamertag: IxRxBaboon

I am the official monkey miscer

FNULNU is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNULNU is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNULNU is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNULNU is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNULNU is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNULNU is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNULNU is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNULNU is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNULNU is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNULNU is on a distinguished road. (+10) FNULNU is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No, demand is high

wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) wes_mantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do a search for stone ball and you can find a guy who shows you how to make homemade kettleballs with concrete for cheap. i don't know if that's something you'd be inclined to do, but it would be a lot cheaper.

Registered User dethmetalanimal's Avatar
    dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'd imagine anywhere you buy them online the shipping cost would be insane.

xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

not sure but in general

Id had just remembered today about Play it again sports. might check them out if they have a location in your state.

and of course Craigslist.

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    http://www.newyorkbarbells.com/unique.html

Kettlebells, kettlebell 'handles' so you can use std weights, etc..
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jgmack1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by christianS View Post
    I got sick of watching people rip people off so we added kettlebells to our store and ship them for half the price of any one else for the 8, 12, & 16 kg kettlebells. Just $14.95 to ship. www.cfffit.com
    Check out the Cap kettlebells. They have an awesome finish with a removeable rubber base.

Not true about the low prices and low shipping rates. I was quoted $67.71 to ship a 32kg ketlebell to South Florida.

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    that's a buck a pound, that's pretty std with the cost of fuel nowadays
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jgmack1 View Post
    Not true about the low prices and low shipping rates. I was quoted $67.71 to ship a 32kg ketlebell to South Florida.
    That price is waaaay out of line. Try Muscledriver for an excellent Kettlebell, and they'll ship a 32kg to South Florida for UNDER 40 bucks! http://www.muscledriverusa.com/grsev2ke.html
    Don't complicate things by making things complicated.....

crocsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great online source of discount kettlebells.

Why buy a used kettlebell when you can buy some real quality ones cheap?

I have found that http://www.kettlebellsUSA.com has the best selection and really cheap prices.

They sell Agatsu and Ader. The Agatsu are really nice bells and the price is well below Dragon Door's price.

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by crocsavvy View Post
    Why buy a used kettlebell when you can buy some real quality ones cheap?

I have found that http://www.kettlebellsUSA.com has the best selection and really cheap prices.

They sell Agatsu and Ader. The Agatsu are really nice bells and the price is well below Dragon Door's price.
    Crap, those are expensive. My 35lb cost me ~$50 and my 50lb cost me ~$80 at Fitness Factory. I guess i should pick up the next weight up before their prices explode.

Do you guys buy these in pairs?
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont have any pairs of kettlebells.
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by christianS View Post
    I got sick of watching people rip people off so we added kettlebells to our store and ship them for half the price of any one else for the 8, 12, & 16 kg kettlebells. Just $14.95 to ship. www.cfffit.com
    Check out the Cap kettlebells. They have an awesome finish with a removeable rubber base.
    This is who I used and I highly recommend them. They do have low prices and shipping-check around and get quotes for what you want and then call or email them. They will give you the best price possible. In fact, because I have been using my kbells that I got from him, I had friends come over and after using them, they wanted some. I emailed Christian and asked for a shipping quote for 6 16kg bells and it was right at $100. Not bad for over 200 pounds.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

crocsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

$69.99 for a premium kettlebell is expensive?

I don't see how $69.99 for a 16KG Agatsu, which is a premium grade kettlebell + $17.00 to ship anywhere in the US, including Alaska & Hawaii is expensive!?

Anyway I can recommend www.kettlebellsusa.com The products are pro grade kettlebells and the shipping is not expensive.

serrow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Props and bump to ChristianS

I just need to send a thumbs up to ChristianS. I just recieved an ebay auction for a 16kg bell delivered to me here in Hawaii for a total of $62.94. That's shipping already included... c'razy good price. It was in a flat rate box and it looks like they can fit a 20kg bell in that box too. I wish te 24kg would fit in there too so I could buy the both of them. Wife gets a 12kg soon so she can start working out to look even hotter than she does already.

This is my first KB and theres limited inventory in the islands so I cannot compare it to anything. feels good, except i'm not a huge fan of the rubber bottom because under the rubber it's not a flush bottom... It suctioned to the floor so I simply cut a grove in it, and glued the edges down with some gorilla glue to make it even more firmly placed.

and I wouldnt mind a wider handle. --- but again, not sure what others are like.

severence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) severence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    there's this wonderful new site called ebay where you can place bids on virtually anything imaginable. good luck!
    don't be mad because i can bench more than you...

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xMikroNx View Post
    Id had just remembered today about Play it again sports. might check them out if they have a location in your state.

and of course Craigslist.
    I checked out a Play it Again in the Atlanta area a week ago, just to take a break on my drive home. They had kettlebells for $2 a pound and some slightly more than that!

As I looked around, it appeared that their used equipment had extremely high prices. I saw a pair of gold's gym pushup handles. They sell them at wal-mart for about $8 I think. These were used and not in great condition-$19.99! WTF!

Some of their new equipment was competitively prices, when compared to Sports Authority and all, but jeez, the new stuff was HIGH.

As I said earlier www.cfffit.com is where I got mine and the service and price were awesome!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by buffbrown21 View Post
    I checked out a Play it Again in the Atlanta area a week ago, just to take a break on my drive home. They had kettlebells for $2 a pound and some slightly more than that!

As I looked around, it appeared that their used equipment had extremely high prices. I saw a pair of gold's gym pushup handles. They sell them at wal-mart for about $8 I think. These were used and not in great condition-$19.99! WTF!

Some of their new equipment was competitively prices, when compared to Sports Authority and all, but jeez, the new stuff was HIGH.

As I said earlier www.cfffit.com is where I got mine and the service and price were awesome!
    Play it again sports is RIDICULOUS.

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AaronCF View Post
    Play it again sports is RIDICULOUS.
    Couldn't agree more! Due to their high prices a couple of them have gone out of business. Their equipment is ****ty!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    that's a buck a pound, that's pretty std with the cost of fuel nowadays
    Shipping cost per pound varies widely depending on weight, location, carrier, handling fee, and the shipping account's volume discount, even within the continental US. A 70lb kettlebell could legitimately incur a $11 or $70 shipping charge depending on the above factors.

You should contact the merchant if the shipping cost seems high, and to get your business they might be willing to work out an accurate shipping quote for you. They don't necessarily intend to make a profit on shipping charges, but it can be tricky to set up online stores to calculate accurate shipping charges for all situations, so the rule of thumb is to charge a little above the average cost to make sure they aren't losing money on shipping over time.
    www.tworepcave.com
    Black Friday deals page updated daily through Nov 2022

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know I am bumping an old post, but it was this or make a new one pretty much on the same lines.

I spent the last few days searching online and locally on the island for some kettlebells. Looked at Christian Fitness on ebay as well and they have disclaimers now stating the shipping cost to Alaska and Hawaii is higher and you gotta email them for the adjusted shipping cost. I didn't bother as I have bought some stuff through ebay before that was the same way and I was always disappointed after seeing the "adjusted" shipping cost. I have also gotten stuff through ebay mailed to hawaii for free before from people that probably didn't think ahead. One guy even informed me he was losing $$ selling to me because of covering the shipping. Mostly what I am seeing is anyplace on the mainland usually charges double the price of the kettlebell in shipping. Yes, many places a $50 kettlebell will be $150 to get it to me. It sucks to live in Hawaii

However, things are looking up here. There is an ebay store that is ran out of Oahu that sells kettleblocks

http://sporting-goods.shop.ebay.com/...=p3911.c0.m282

free shipping to Hawaii and all other states. Guess he also has a website

http://warriorhardware.com/index.php...=index&cPath=1

He only sells up to 20kg on ebay for now?, but on his site you can go in increments all the way up to 48kg kettlebells.

I kinda like the Cap Fitness kettlebells better because of the more smooth looking finish, the highlighted weight (black bell, white lettering) and the rubber bottem ( I guess it can be a problem?), but I have access to a fairly well equipped machine shop and paintbooth at work, so whatever. No idea how the handle will work for me as I have never used kettlebells before and only saw the ""J-Fit" at Target...which seemed fine for both my hands to grasp and from pics, these look similar.
    Last edited by Casca; 01-07-2010 at 06:20 PM.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Troy 55 lb Kettlebell for $75.78 shipped to 48.

http://www.fitnessequipmentandmore.c...=FR334-TBT1251

Plus $53.38 to Hawaii.
    Last edited by keyboardworkout; 01-07-2010 at 06:49 PM.

jaejw1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    www.walmart.com has the best prices i have seen,,, for the CAP brand kettlebell.. and shipping is free to their store for pick up..

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    I bought one kettlebell from Play It Again Sports....it was cheaper than ordering and paying S&H.

But here is another way to go as well http://www.kettlestack.com/
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by I_R_BABOON View Post
    Im looking to buy a couple of kettlebells. They are extremely pricey. Any stores sell them used for a good price?
    www.oceanstatejoblot.com

near me , 5, 8, 10 , 15, 20 , 25, 35, 45, about $1.50 a lb

wife doesnt like the handles , and im making my own for now
    Last edited by BRUTUSPLAC; 02-19-2010 at 06:46 AM. Reason: they aren't listed online, only sometimes for their weekly ad. NEVER any sales. Just coupons. and store search.

Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riggaman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    www.midwestfitnesssolutions.com

This guy has some pretty good prices on Kettlebells.

BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000) BRUTUSPLAC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    I bought one kettlebell from Play It Again Sports....it was cheaper than ordering and paying S&H.

But here is another way to go as well http://www.kettlestack.com/
    my windows security say's web site is a high risk.
    visit with caution,

GREAT DESIGN on those kettlebells

Originally Posted by HardKore79 View Post
    Couldn't agree more! Due to their high prices a couple of them have gone out of business. Their equipment is ****ty!
    the 2 that use to be my area had great stuff . but just died out because no one sold them stuff anymore , i use to go all the time . prices were 1/2 of NEW but condition of equipment was always like 90 % new . BUT that was for just those 2 stores

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BRUTUSPLAC View Post
    my windows security say's web site is a high risk.
    visit with caution,

GREAT DESIGN on those kettlebells
    Should be safe...I just hit it a little bit ago with out any issues.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Should be safe...I just hit it a little bit ago with out any issues.
    i run microsoft and CA , beats me, time to get stuff done on vacation,
    great post, will hit ya up on recharge