Closed Thread
    MesomorphMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesomorphMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesomorphMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesomorphMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesomorphMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesomorphMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesomorphMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

jock itch, rash not going away, running is a problem

ok, im sure someone here has this problem too, but I have not been able to go for runs in about a month. I startd using this cream and tinactin and this red rash was going away, but i stopped last week, and its coming back. my inside thighs where it meets the boys are really chaffed. how the hell do you guys prevent this.
    And I also started putting on Gold Bond baby powder for less sweating.

hates you, probably. PotKettleBlack's Avatar
    PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MesomorphMan View Post
    ok, im sure someone here has this problem too, but I have not been able to go for runs in about a month. I startd using this cream and tinactin and this red rash was going away, but i stopped last week, and its coming back. my inside thighs where it meets the boys are really chaffed. how the hell do you guys prevent this.
    See a doctor?
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

LIGHT SKINNED MANDINGO G-mane12's Avatar
    G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stickam: ronniecoleman22

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard." -Mike Tyson

hill23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hill23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hill23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hill23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hill23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hill23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hill23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hill23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hill23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hill23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hill23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol thats funny. Yea I just got the same **** b.c I been working all the time outside. It sucks ass I cant even walk!

First time I have ever got this!

krazybartender is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazybartender is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazybartender is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazybartender is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazybartender is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazybartender is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazybartender is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazybartender is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazybartender is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazybartender is on a distinguished road. (+10) krazybartender is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MesomorphMan View Post
    I had jock itch but it was not fixed with the OTC stuff. I went to the dermatologist and they prescribed me a topical cream called Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream which I believe is a steroidal cream. I use it anywhere I itch now and it goes away very fast.

My best advice would be to see a dermatologist.
    My Diesel Test/V2 Inferno log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=766343

My SizeOn/SP250/E-Bol log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1250381

My detailed "cutting" log: http://www.realsolutionsmag.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=3914

My first ever transformation as featured on sixpacknow.com: http://www.sixpacknow.com/preview9.html

Shitin' and Miscin' teriyakisaki's Avatar
    teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    keep using the cream until it goes away. if it never completely goes away, or after 2 weeks there isn't much improvement, go to a dermatologist.

TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    get the tri[ple strength gold bond medicated

it will 100% prevent it. Gonna just have to wait for it go away... but get the gold bond triple sttrength... its in a blue bottle not orange

bigd-84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigd-84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigd-84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigd-84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigd-84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigd-84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigd-84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigd-84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigd-84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigd-84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigd-84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    vaseline.

tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also wear bicycle style underpants. Non of that skimpy brief stuff when you're working out. You want some cotton between the rubbing parts.
    "Adapt and overcome."

"Everything you need is inside you."

carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If jock itch don't go away in a couple of days you got something else.
    Go to the doctor and get it checked possabel you have somesort of fungus that needs stronger medicine.

domtheitalian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domtheitalian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domtheitalian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domtheitalian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domtheitalian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domtheitalian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domtheitalian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domtheitalian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domtheitalian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domtheitalian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domtheitalian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can always go the dermatologist route, but as a football player I commonly use noxzema. Its a white cream, that many people do not realize is used to treat overheated skin. It will burn for about 1 minute but after that it cools this usually cures my chaffing in about two nights. Put it on before you go to bed and typically by the morning it will be better. Also if you feel like its going to happen again put it on at night it will prevent it.

vincesoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'll tell you the fastest way to get rid of "Jock Itch"

Jock itch is a pretty common fungal infection of the groin and upper thighs. It's part of a group of fungal skin infections called tinea. The medical name for jock itch is tinea cruris. 75% of men will eventually get this infection.

Jock itch, like other tinea infections, is caused by several types of mold-like fungi called dermatophytes. All of us have microscopic fungi and bacteria living on our bodies, and dermatophytes are among them. Dermatophytes live on the dead tissues of your skin, hair, and nails and thrive in warm, moist areas like the insides of the thighs. So, when the groin area gets sweaty and isn't dried properly, it provides a perfect environment for the fungi to multiply and thrive.

You need to make sure you clean and dry that "area" very well every day. You should treat your feet aswell as your groin because when you put on your pants and underwear it drags the fungi up.

As far as treatment goes, this is what i reccommend for the fastest way to clear it up.

Spread tea tree oil over the affected area 3 times daily followed by powdering the area with sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). Baking soda is extremely effective and is the strongest anti-fungal defence. In addition you should wash the area with anti-dandruff shampoo when showering.

RougeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RougeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RougeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RougeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RougeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RougeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RougeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RougeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RougeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RougeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RougeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just cleared this up, go to you pharmicist and see if you can get something called fucidin cream, it should clear it up overnight, however keep applying after rash has gone for another week or so, or itll just come back
    Clean Bulking from 144 - 170 Then cutting to 7/8% BF
    Starting 133lbs Current 155lbs

Routine: Following No Nonsense Muscle Building
    3 full body workouts per week.
    Nutrition: 3250kcal per day 200grams protein

decafchicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) decafchicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) decafchicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) decafchicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) decafchicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) decafchicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) decafchicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) decafchicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) decafchicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) decafchicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) decafchicken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gold bond/vaseline/compression shorts

100% effective

lhshurdl3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lhshurdl3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lhshurdl3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lhshurdl3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lhshurdl3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lhshurdl3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lhshurdl3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lhshurdl3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lhshurdl3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lhshurdl3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lhshurdl3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Compression shorts FTW. Anytime I'm about to go run I'll use Skin Lube or Body Glide on any areas that might chaffe (sp?). If I do chaffe, after a shower I'll put baby powder on and the next morning I'm fine.

badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000)

keeps you high and dry.. no leg rubbing etc

use in conjunction with baby powder for the win

edit: cornstarch works just as well if not better than baby powder somtimes... super slick
    **ARMY STRONG**

owes me reps: sleepysalmon, AlmightyJad

EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW

/ \

DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Once you have the jock itch gone, use some anti chafe balm. The stuff in the pic i posted is what I use, It works awesome.