Closed Thread
    sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tribulus and natural test boosters...

hey guys.. im looking to take a supplement to help increase my hormone levels and test naturally, considering my job requires random steroid testing.... ive been taking mass fx and hyperdrol x2, but am not really happy with the results.. im currently 5'9 227, and want to increase my mass. ive taken tribulus and noticed gains, however, after a few weeks i began to get gyno really bad, which went away when i stopped... should i lower the dosage of tribulus?

can anyone recommend any decent test boosters that you tried? ive been searching for a long time with no results........

thanks allot guys for all the input

1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1cyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hardcore test by myogenix

I tried this recently, first test booster I have found that did anything for me and I have tried other products with no results or bad side effects. My libido increase was unlike anything I have ever felt from anything. Give it a try!

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

You didn't get gyno from Tribulus, lol.

sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sik70ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    iron MBS, lol believe it or not, i did... i wasnt on any other supps at the time.. i took nutrex vitrex trib for 4 weeks, as directed and began having swelling in my chest.... very noticeable.

1cyclone, when you took hardcore test, did u notice any noticeable mass gains?

Registered User mapleleafmenace's Avatar
    mapleleafmenace is on a distinguished road. (+10) mapleleafmenace is on a distinguished road. (+10) mapleleafmenace is on a distinguished road. (+10) mapleleafmenace is on a distinguished road. (+10) mapleleafmenace is on a distinguished road. (+10) mapleleafmenace is on a distinguished road. (+10) mapleleafmenace is on a distinguished road. (+10) mapleleafmenace is on a distinguished road. (+10) mapleleafmenace is on a distinguished road. (+10) mapleleafmenace is on a distinguished road. (+10) mapleleafmenace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've had good experience with straight trib powder. lol No gyno or anything and the "man-buzz" was a lot more...well, natural-feeling than with the trib pills that have it mixed with other junk).

It tastes like ass and a 5 on, 2 off cycle is a good idea but if you want a test booster, it's about as good as I've had. Tried Tribex (the original one, not the lower-dosed "gold" crap) and it worked but not quite as well, and my libido actually dropped way down for a week or so after I stopped taking it. Also my strength gains were awesome and my energy during workouts was way up there.

With the straight powder, things stay pretty constant libido-wise even when I go off it.

Other than trib, you could do copious amounts of L-Arginine. I've heard that works pretty good and it's fairly cheap if you get it online (stay away from GNC or any of those other shoppes - they're likely to rob you).

If you want to give the trib powder a chance, PM me and I'll give you the name of a good seller on ebay (since I'm not sure about name-dropping protocol on here).
    Last edited by mapleleafmenace; 05-12-2008 at 10:55 PM.