Thread: MAP Freak Fix

peteran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peteran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MAP Freak Fix

..i am planning to go on Freak Fix whey protein after im done my quattro... iwas wondering if i should stack anything with it .. its got creatine mono in it ...should i get some casein because its only whey and crea.mono
    check out my bodyspace and my favorites :)

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

hey

get a pre workout with creatine in it. Freak fix does not have that much its like nitro tech which is commonly stacked with cell tech-which is creatine. I would personally forget freak fix and get cyto gainer or real gains. And get animal pump(which i really want to try) or no shotgun which i highly recomend maybe size on for lean muscle gains and strength

bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would save your money and buy a cheaper product. You are basically paying for marketing. Any of these would most likely be better:

Optimum
    Dymatize
    Ergopharm
    cytosport
    champion
    prolab
    Xtreme forumlations
    Labrada
    Allmax