Page 51 of 98 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2911
    TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rigit23 View Post
    Before I forget to tell you guys

Tomorrow is a TRICEPS DESTRUCTION DAY

I am going to shock train and essentially destroy my triceps. I plan on doing 20+ sets with drop sets and forced reps. Ya rly.

TIME TO GROW

good lifts bro....

Funny thing is I went to a really solid state school (Miami of Ohio) and we had some of the best friggn frat part/rivalries, etc. ever....no offense, but nothing beats a good frat party with some cool dudes and hot chcks....it's funny that the dorks and loners are usually the ones that either don't get invited, or are too scared to come out and socialize (no one said you have to drink), with think they are lame.....Have a good time and let loose....it should be the best 4 years of your lift.

Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Arms Destruction Day!

I'm not going to get into details because for the most part, I don't remember exactly what I did. Probably 25+ sets for triceps with drop and supersets. When I was done, I couldn't straighten my arm

I decided to throw some bi's in too and I'm glad I did. I curled the 50'sx10, a new pr! All and all, very satisfying workout and I was dead at the end!

Cliffs of my night

-Took a few shots
    -Went to a frat party
    -Got denied access
    -Went to another dorm with females and took a few more shots
    - ::::BLEEEP:::::
    - Woke up and got breakfast

College= win!

*Boston Misc Crew*
    *Horsehead Crew*
    *TFW no gf crew*

"It's not who you know, it's who you blow"
    - Abraham Lincoln

WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000)

Arms Destruction Day!

I'm not going to get into details because for the most part, I don't remember exactly what I did. Probably 25+ sets for triceps with drop and supersets. When I was done, I couldn't straighten my arm

I decided to throw some bi's in too and I'm glad I did. I curled the 50'sx10, a new pr! All and all, very satisfying workout and I was dead at the end!

Cliffs of my night

-Took a few shots
    -Went to a frat party
    -Got denied access
    -Went to another dorm with females and took a few more shots
    - ::::BLEEEP:::::
    - Woke up and got breakfast

College= win!

Curlin 50's

Bummer on da party go make some friends in that house

-Bleep ...deettaiillllllzzz

Hope you have a great day Love!

WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000) WannaGetLean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TrueSixpack View Post
    it's funny that the dorks and loners are usually the ones that either don't get invited, or are too scared to come out and socialize (no one said you have to drink).
    Calling ppl dorks and loners... not cool, thought your mom would have taught you to have some respect for ppl..

TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueSixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WannaGetLean View Post
    Calling ppl dorks and loners... not cool, thought your mom would have taught you to have some respect for ppl..
    SHE DID....SORRY

meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BLEEP??!!?

what is this so called "bleep"
    Stats:
    6'0', 180 lb., 10% bf
    S:405 B:255 D:500 PC:275
    *Misc Mobility Crew*
    *Misc Calisthenic Crew*
    *Positivity Crew*
    Cincinnati Bengals

*Diamond Dog*

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by meyer23 View Post
    BLEEP??!!?

im thinking sexual intercourse..but thats just me...
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bleep.. i have a good idea of what BLEEP means

Arm destrucition day = win. I hope the gunshow was a pleasure seems like 25 sets for both bodyparts would be painful to say the least my man.

Keep putting in work and enjoying the college lifestyle. It will come and go faster than you think.

xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    indeed and it should NOT be followed by a roll of the eyes

good stuff mike, good stuff indeed. but not happy that u cheated on me this is massachusetts, not utah

Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Curlin 50's

Bummer on da party go make some friends in that house

-Bleep ...deettaiillllllzzz

Hope you have a great day Love!
    Psh, maybe you should have come with me!

Thanks Tiff, I hope you have a great day as well!

x2 Thats not cool dude. Why make enemies when you can made friends dude?

Originally Posted by meyer23 View Post
    BLEEP??!!?

Originally Posted by Jared.P View Post
    im thinking sexual intercourse..but thats just me...

Arm destrucition day = win. I hope the gunshow was a pleasure seems like 25 sets for both bodyparts would be painful to say the least my man.

Keep putting in work and enjoying the college lifestyle. It will come and go faster than you think.
    Thanks dude! You have been killing it too!

Originally Posted by xquick View Post
    indeed and it should NOT be followed by a roll of the eyes

good stuff mike, good stuff indeed. but not happy that u cheated on me this is massachusetts, not utah

Don't be hating! You can join too! (no homo)
    *Boston Misc Crew*
    *Horsehead Crew*
    *TFW no gf crew*

- Abraham Lincoln

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that post leaves waaay too many questions for my inquisitive mind... i mean, what did you have for breakfast!?
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

LOL

We went to the dinning commons. She had bacon and eggs and I had 5 hardboiled egg whites with 1 yolk and a whole wheat bagel with a little PB on it.

Even after an exciting night I still eat good
    *Boston Misc Crew*
    *Horsehead Crew*
    *TFW no gf crew*

- Abraham Lincoln

LOL

We went to the dinning commons. She had bacon and eggs and I had 5 hardboiled egg whites with 1 yolk and a whole wheat bagel with a little PB on it.
    good thing it was a she you brought home...

Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good lifts bro....

Funny thing is I went to a really solid state school (Miami of Ohio) and we had some of the best friggn frat part/rivalries, etc. ever....no offense, but nothing beats a good frat party with some cool dudes and hot chcks....it's funny that the dorks and loners are usually the ones that either don't get invited, or are too scared to come out and socialize (no one said you have to drink), with think they are lame.....Have a good time and let loose....it should be the best 4 years of your lift.

it isnt cool for sure! it looks like his mom had not taught him how to spell either...

and for you.. "Truesixpack" what the hell is with your im older and have been lifting longer so i must be better attitude(refering to previous posts)

and calling people dorks or losers? because they...dont do what you do? because they dont lift weights? or because they happen to know more in subjects then most people and decide to focus on those things, those are the people that succeed in life. If you ask me your the dork.. or the loser for reffering to other people as such when you probably dont know a damn thing about them so if your going to continue talking the way you talk i suggest going to the misc.

good thing it was a she you brought home...
    girls have penis's right?

Originally Posted by Marauder63 View Post
    it isnt cool for sure! it looks like his mom had not taught him how to spell either...

and for you.. "Truesixpack" what the hell is with your im older and have been lifting longer so i must be better attitude(refering to previous posts)

and calling people dorks or losers? because they...dont do what you do? because they dont lift weights? or because they happen to know more in subjects then most people and decide to focus on those things, those are the people that succeed in life. If you ask me your the dork.. or the loser for reffering to other people as such when you probably dont know a damn thing about them so if your going to continue talking the way you talk i suggest going to the misc.
    Thanks dude, I already addressed the issue. Leave him be now.
    *Boston Misc Crew*
    *Horsehead Crew*
    *TFW no gf crew*

- Abraham Lincoln

Whats good Brah!? How was your weekend..

IM expecting big things today

Upper Power

Incline Dumbbell Bench
    90x5
    90x5
    90x4
    90x4

Incline Dumbbell Fly
    40x10,8,6 (Rest-Pause Set)

Barbell Rows
    225x5
    225x5
    225x5
    230x4 pr!

Lat Pulldown
    130x10,8,6 (Rest-Pause Set)

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    75x5
    75x5
    80x5
    80x3

Bent-Over Lateral Raise
    35x10,8,6

Skullcrushers
    115x5
    115x5
    120x4 PR!
    120x4

Rope Pulldown
    100x10,8,6 (Rest-Pause Set)

Barbell Curl
    105x5 PR!
    105x5
    110x5 PR! x2!
    110x4

One Arm Preacher Curl
    30x10,8,6 (Rest-Pause Set)

Comments
    Oh hai guise! I'm back in business!

The last week or two have been "test" weeks to see how I am able to adapt with the college environment. With that being said, It's now time to gain some mutha fukin mass!

Incline Dumbbell press felt VERY strong today. The first 2 sets were very easy but the last two ones were rough. In the next few weeks I'm going to throw up the 95's, hopefully for 5!

Barbell Rows went extremely well also. A new PR was hit and I REALLY felt the back working today. Definitely going to be feeling those rows tomorrow!

Shoulder presses were the only exercise that I wasn't feeling today. It wasn't that the weights were heavy, quite the contrary. Instead, it was just really hard to kick up the weights because the gym doesn't have one of those special chairs used for shoulder pressing. Either way I shall kick up the 85's in a few weeks!

Skullcrushers were awesome though. I used perfect form and was able to do the 45's with 2.5's on each side. Crizzzazy!

Curls were probably the best out of anytihng today. Last time I hit 105x4. This time I hit it for 5 twice! On top of that, I hit 110x5 as well! Insane!

Overall, very good workout. I have classes until 1 and then probably doing some work and snorting some ******* off of hookers. Ya know, regular college stuff

Have a good day guise!

*Boston Misc Crew*
    *Horsehead Crew*
    *TFW no gf crew*

- Abraham Lincoln

Whats good Brah!? How was your weekend..

IM expecting big things today
    Hey man, it was awesome! Very long weekend with not a lot of sleep LOL. I went to sleep last night at 9 to make up for it

Big things were done!
    *Boston Misc Crew*
    *Horsehead Crew*
    *TFW no gf crew*

- Abraham Lincoln

Big things were done.. 230 on the Barbell Row = DAMNNNN!!!!!

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    big rig, youre rows are arousing. Fkn awesome strength righ tthere.

Good to see the mass train firing up again. Careful with the extra 'exertions' you have been making though. Moar food!
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

Comments
    Oh hai guise! I'm back in business!
    I didn't know you were out of business

It's now time to gain some mutha fukin mass!
    In for you to gain some mutha fukin mass
    Lets see what your made of

Big things were done.. 230 on the Barbell Row = DAMNNNN!!!!!
    My back is burning right now!

Originally Posted by matthor View Post
    big rig, youre rows are arousing. Fkn awesome strength righ tthere.

Good to see the mass train firing up again. Careful with the extra 'exertions' you have been making though. Moar food!
    Sushi at the dining halls tomorrow ftw! Lower power day too so I'm going to need it

I didn't know you were out of business
    In for you to gain some mutha fukin mass
    Lets see what your made of
    Lets do it!
    *Boston Misc Crew*
    *Horsehead Crew*
    *TFW no gf crew*

- Abraham Lincoln

Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000) Kruczynski is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn! Strength is going through the roof man!
    Good to know you're enjoying college Do you have a lot of studying yet?

Originally Posted by Kruczynski View Post
    Damn! Strength is going through the roof man!
    Good to know you're enjoying college Do you have a lot of studying yet?
    Oh course! I know I make it sound like I am not doing any work at all but I am doing a TON! Kinesiology has a LOT of work with it and I spend most of my afternoons doing papers and whatnot.

College rocks though!
    *Boston Misc Crew*
    *Horsehead Crew*
    *TFW no gf crew*

- Abraham Lincoln

Lower Power

Barbell Squat
    275x5
    275x5
    275x5
    275x1 Pulled a dracoy
    280x4 PR!

Leg Extensions (Sporto Method)
    160x10
    160x10
    160x10

SLDL
    315x5
    315x5
    315x5
    315x5

Lying Leg Curl
    130x10
    150x6
    140x8

Assisted GHR
    30x10
    30x10
    30x10

Standing Calve Raise (Sporto Method)
    315x10
    315x10
    335x10
    335x8

Comments
    DAMN good workout today!

Squats went very well until about the 4th set. I didn't rest very long between sets and I was still pretty tired from the last set. I squatted down and went back up. Then I went down and knew I wasn't going to go back up LOL. I have to say, for failing pretty bad, I made it look good . Yes Yohead, I feel much better about squats now. You rock dude!

SLDL went pretty well as well. I cut the sets down to 4 because I was DEAD after the 4th set. There are no way I was going to break a new PR this workout but i'm satisfied with the pump I got!

Because of that, i added a few sets of GHR's. I can't get over how awesome these are. I;m going to attempt to do one unassisted on friday/saturday

All in all, excellent workout today. I have classes until 3:30 and then I'm taking the girl I "hung out" with on the weekend to health services because she has some crippling sickness I apparently gave to her. Lulz.

Moral of the story: Get a better immune system like Rigit23

Have a good day guys!

*Boston Misc Crew*
    *Horsehead Crew*
    *TFW no gf crew*

- Abraham Lincoln

Damn Rig, your strength boggles me for someone 168, seriously that is some heavy ass weight, and you make it look easy. 315 on SLDL is whewwww! and then touching up the workout with GHR's is sick man.

Keep putting in work in and out of the weightroom bud, school first and foremost, approach the classroom like you are walking into your job, your not far away from pulling a greg (working everyday) still lub u greg

Mill to the Sap IndianForeigner's Avatar
    IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IndianForeigner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    phenomenal workout man. i know what you mean about the insane homework workload. crippling effect? details, perhaps? or no?

Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marauder63 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ...I will never understand those SLDL's.. they are crazy! like bob said keep up the good work.

Nice lifts bro....even more importantly, gld you are having fun.

I am just a tad heavier than you right now (aboout 180) and finally got 100's on incline for 6 last night, 90's are a great feat but it's something about those 3 digits that make it so much more pimped.

Anyways, good luck

Damn Rig, your strength boggles me for someone 168, seriously that is some heavy ass weight, and you make it look easy. 315 on SLDL is whewwww! and then touching up the workout with GHR's is sick man.

Keep putting in work in and out of the weightroom bud, school first and foremost, approach the classroom like you are walking into your job, your not far away from pulling a greg (working everyday) still lub u greg
    I actually weighed 167lbs this morning with pajama pants on! Time to get that weight back up!

I got it covered man, thanks for that I appreciate it!

Originally Posted by IndianForeigner View Post
    phenomenal workout man. i know what you mean about the insane homework workload. crippling effect? details, perhaps? or no?
    LOL. She has been tired and achy lately. I think she might have mono but we aren't sure. Her ass is getting checked out whether she likes it or not!

Originally Posted by Marauder63 View Post
    ...I will never understand those SLDL's.. they are crazy! like bob said keep up the good work.
    SLDL ftw! Do them! they are the best hammie exercise in my opinion!

Nice lifts bro....even more importantly, gld you are having fun.

I am just a tad heavier than you right now (aboout 180) and finally got 100's on incline for 6 last night, 90's are a great feat but it's something about those 3 digits that make it so much more pimped.

Anyways, good luck
    Damn son! You are looking big as hell for 180 lbs! 100's for 6 on incline is no laughing matter weird! Keep it up dude!
    *Boston Misc Crew*
    *Horsehead Crew*
    *TFW no gf crew*

- Abraham Lincoln