kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Starting Crossfit soon, have a few questions

I will be starting my Crossfit work out for a serious cut at the end of this month. I am currious if it is ok for me to still do other work outs on the same day. Get up in the morning and do Legs hard and then Crossfit in the eveing after work.

Has anyone done this and with any success. Or am I just asking for problems
    "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the meanest motherf*cker in the valley"

bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you do CF the way that you are supposed to do it (full intensity) it would be very difficult to add in a second workout.. and you'd probably burn out within a week. CF has plenty of leg (and everything else) work though, so I wouldn't worry.
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936131

kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good to know I was just currious, I kindda figured I would burn out. Wasnt sure though. thought maybe after a week of CF I wouldnt be as sore and be able to work legs more.
    Guess I know to just focus on CF, thanks for the info.
    "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the meanest motherf*cker in the valley"