Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

why get gyno with test boosters?

ive read about some people who took test boosters such as Activate xtreme and noticed gyno symptoms or even gyno appearing. how is that possible? is that possible with AI's? im confused here...
    We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snownmx132 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump because answers may be definitive as to whether or not i use, ive searched and cant find sufficient info
    We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Mirin that you're aware ricekiller's Avatar
    ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    test goes up
    estrogen goes up
    that answer your ?
    solution?
    aromatose inhibitor
    Get big or die trying

i Survived 10-16-09

klicknack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klicknack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klicknack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klicknack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klicknack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klicknack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klicknack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) klicknack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ricekiller View Post
    test goes up
    estrogen goes up
    that answer your ?
    solution?
    aromatose inhibitor
    Wats a good AI to counteract the gyno symptoms that doesnt kill ur libido ?

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by klicknack View Post
    ....don't **** with your hormones...?

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by klicknack View Post
    6-oxo
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NPC hobbiest

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its not possible. altering your hormones could effect pre-existing gyno. prepubescent gyno is common, and many people do not noticable cases. the reports of "gyno" all went away after dosing, and none of them were true gyno. gyno is a painful growth behind the nipple. itchy nipples or painful nipples with no growth is not gyno. people here are just gyno crazy and love to self diagnose.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nni View Post
    its not possible. altering your hormones could effect pre-existing gyno. prepubescent gyno is common, and many people do not noticable cases. the reports of "gyno" all went away after dosing, and none of them were true gyno. gyno is a painful growth behind the nipple. itchy nipples or painful nipples with no growth is not gyno. people here are just gyno crazy and love to self diagnose.
    ahah x2

and i hear Activate Extreme cant cause gyno if you dont allready have it? correct?
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CrusaderHockey3 View Post
    ahah x2

and i hear Activate Extreme cant cause gyno if you dont allready have it? correct?
    if you have gyno, there is a good chance that it will irritate it simply because of the hormone levels being altered.

i would say with 99.9% certainty that it won't cause gyno though.
    www.placebro.net

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you have gyno, there is a good chance that it will irritate it simply because of the hormone levels being altered.

oh yeah i agree with you... i have never had gyno or anything like that.. and i have taken both Activate and Activate Extreme with no problem or side effects at all
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wish people would quit saying this. I'm 100% certain that Activate can cause gyno, because it happened to me around late December / early January. I had absolutely no gyno symptoms for 32 years. Even when I gained a little fat around my midsection, I always had a ripped and lean chest. 2 weeks into an Activate cycle my nips started getting puffy and itchy. 2 weeks after that, I'm stuck with a new pair of titties.

Maybe it could have been reversed if I had quit the cycle immediately and started letro / nolva, but I didn't know anything about gyno or gyno treatments at the time. By the time I started up the SERMs / AIs (a few weeks after symptoms appeared), it was too late. I've basically spent all of this year trying anything and everything to get rid of the gyno. Arimidex, letro, aromasin, nolvadex, raloxifene, clomid, cabergoline, b6. I've been running a Havoc cycle for the past 4 weeks, which also hasn't helped much if at all. It's been great for building muscle and losing fat, but it looks like the titties are here to stay. I'm planning on getting the surgery done sometime around July or August once I'm able to take a little time off work.

I've been doing a log (with pictures) for my Havoc cycle, by the way.

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/i...howtopic=33151

Originally Posted by m314 View Post
    I wish people would quit saying this. I'm 100% certain that Activate can cause gyno, because it happened to me around late December / early January. I had absolutely no gyno symptoms for 32 years. Even when I gained a little fat around my midsection, I always had a ripped and lean chest. 2 weeks into an Activate cycle my nips started getting puffy and itchy. 2 weeks after that, I'm stuck with a new pair of titties.

Maybe it could have been reversed if I had quit the cycle immediately and started letro / nolva, but I didn't know anything about gyno or gyno treatments at the time. By the time I started up the SERMs / AIs (a few weeks after symptoms appeared), it was too late. I've basically spent all of this year trying anything and everything to get rid of the gyno. Arimidex, letro, aromasin, nolvadex, raloxifene, clomid, cabergoline, b6. I've been running a Havoc cycle for the past 4 weeks, which also hasn't helped much if at all. It's been great for building muscle and losing fat, but it looks like the titties are here to stay. I'm planning on getting the surgery done sometime around July or August once I'm able to take a little time off work.

I've been doing a log (with pictures) for my Havoc cycle, by the way.

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/i...howtopic=33151

i wont stop saying it because i believe it. researching what causes gyno, and understanding how the product works does not create an environment that would CAUSE gyno.
    www.placebro.net

m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you saying I've had gyno all my life without knowing somehow, and Activate only made it worse? Puberty was over 20 years ago; I think I would have noticed it at some point along the line. When I ran Activate a few months ago, I went from a ripped, lean chest with flat nipples to a major case of gyno all in a matter of weeks.

I'm not trying to bash any supplements or companies here. I'm just saying what happened to me specifically. People should be informed of the risks involved before taking test boosters like these. If you're going to use supplements like this, you should always have a SERM and an AI on hand just in case something comes up. If I had known that going in, I probably wouldn't be in the situation I'm in today.

i dont know your situation at all. i have no idea if you have had gyno before, no idea your supp history, no idea about you at all. actX has a natural serm in it, but who knows, maybe you are the 0.01% of the 99.9% i said.

did you go to the doctor and get this diagnosed? perhaps maybe get medical treatment for it?
    www.placebro.net

srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by m314 View Post
    Are you saying I've had gyno all my life without knowing somehow, and Activate only made it worse? Puberty was over 20 years ago; I think I would have noticed it at some point along the line. When I ran Activate a few months ago, I went from a ripped, lean chest with flat nipples to a major case of gyno all in a matter of weeks.

I'm not trying to bash any supplements or companies here. I'm just saying what happened to me specifically. People should be informed of the risks involved before taking test boosters like these. If you're going to use supplements like this, you should always have a SERM and an AI on hand just in case something comes up. If I had known that going in, I probably wouldn't be in the situation I'm in today.
    Honestly man, it doesn't even look like you have gyno. At least from those pics you posted.

Originally Posted by srmilliken525 View Post
    Honestly man, it doesn't even look like you have gyno. At least from those pics you posted.
    That's because it goes away for a little while post-workout and when I take my shirt off in a cool room. Those pics were all taken post-workout. If I'm in a hot shower, a hot tub, sauna, our just out in the sun by the pool, it's definitely noticeable. My nipples more than double in size, they get pointy and conical, and stick out almost an inch from my pec muscles. It's a huge change from what they looked like before. At least they aren't itchy and painful anymore.

i dont know your situation at all. i have no idea if you have had gyno before, no idea your supp history, no idea about you at all. actX has a natural serm in it, but who knows, maybe you are the 0.01% of the 99.9% i said.

did you go to the doctor and get this diagnosed? perhaps maybe get medical treatment for it?
    I took the non-xtreme version of Activate with no natural serm included. I don't know the odds, maybe I'm just the 1 in 1000 that's extremely sensitive to this sort of thing.

As far as hormonal supplement history, I did one 4 week cycle of 4-AD / 1-test back in 2004 with 4 weeks of 6-oxo as pct. No major side effects except some hair loss and (temporarily) higher blood pressure. I've also done a couple of standalone 6-oxo cycles with excellent results. I'm just finishing up a 4 week cycle of Havoc right now, which I was hoping would help out with the gyno situation. It hasn't helped much, if at all, although I definitely like the overall results with strength and body composition.

I've spent most of my free time over the last 4 or 5 months reading about gyno and possible ways of treating it. I haven't been to a doctor yet. It was my understanding that doctors won't do anything to treat it outside of surgery. That's my last resort, what I'm going to get done after everything else fails. When I say everything else, I mean after I've tried all the drug treatments I've read about. I've tried all the major AIs and SERMs, cabergoline, b6, etc. over the last few months. I saw some improvements when I first started high dose letro (2.5 mg/day) along with nolva and raloxifene, but after a few weeks things stopped getting any better. High dose letro felt pretty awful; I wouldn't recommend it.

I've been running raloxifene, cabergoline, and aromasin along with Havoc over the past 4 weeks. Right now I'm planning on doing 2 months of raloxifene, cabergoline, aromasin, nolva, and clomid during pct. I'm also thinking about adding in andractim (topical DHT). If the gyno's still here around the beginning of July, I'll get the surgery done.

i dont know, i might get it diagnosed before loading up on serms.

so original actvate which is just divanil is the suspected culprit then.
    www.placebro.net

I suspect it was caused by elevated estrogen levels, caused indirectly through the higher level of free testosterone from divanil. You're probably right, I should go find a doctor and get it diagnosed now. I might as well start looking for a good plastic surgeon. I was planning on using the serms for pct anyway, though. I was planning on keeping the dose low (20 mg nolva, 50 mg clomid, 60 mg ralox) to lower the risk of toxicity.

Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

so original actvate which is just divanil is the suspected culprit then.
    So was this product a PH or just a test booster?
    Universal products at the moment....

Originally Posted by Viperpwr View Post
    So was this product a PH or just a test booster?
    free test booster. for it to cause gyno so mant things have to be perfect in the user, predisposition, past incidents, who knows. but yeah, not a ph.
    www.placebro.net

free test booster. for it to cause gyno so mant things have to be perfect in the user, predisposition, past incidents, who knows. but yeah, not a ph.
    agreed.. like nni said earilier... if you have never had gyno or anything like that then there is a 99.9% chance that act-X would cause gyno
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000)
    agreed.. like nni said earilier... if you have never had gyno or anything like that then there is a 99.9% chance that act-X would cause gyno

You mean it wouldn't cause gyno, correct?

Originally Posted by grif View Post
    You mean it wouldn't cause gyno, correct?
    oops yeah my bad.. sorry iwas watching the end of the rangers/pens game.. yeah wouldnt cause gyno
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000) grif is just really nice. (+1000)
    oops yeah my bad.. sorry iwas watching the end of the rangers/pens game.. yeah wouldnt cause gyno
    Thank you. I just started Activate Xtreme myself so just wanted to make sure.

Originally Posted by grif View Post
    Thank you. I just started Activate Xtreme myself so just wanted to make sure.
    yeah man i took both verisons.. like a year or two ago... and i had no side effects at all
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500) ksheab is not very helpful. (-500)
    unbelievable

For the doubters... This is what my nipples look like now when I'm flexing my pec muscles. These were flat and non-pointy 6 months ago. They were actually much worse than this back in January and February, but they improved a lot with the first few weeks of letro / nolva / ralox. They haven't improved much since then, though.

Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Viperpwr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kinda hard to tell from those shots. They actually look normal to me...........sorta like mine. Not doubting you though.
    Universal products at the moment....

user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user23960508710785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it doesnt make sense only the new gen test boosters (or actaully, only a few in specific) seem to cause this

back in the day, regular divanil never did this. doesnt make sense