MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)

RPM, IGF-2 or Other

I just popped my RPM a bit ago (Sample) and I think Im feeling it decently which makes me consider buying it. Im about to hit the gym soon so we'll see how it goes.

But if I get RPM do you think I will benefit from RPM alone or do I really need to get Drive too?

I also hear IGF-2 is better. What are your thoughts?

Also other recommendations welcome.

Safe for a 19 year old right?

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BUMP

I just got back from the gym. Overall a good day. Whats the verdict?

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got through 4 bottles of RPM before i tried adding Drive... I was a bit surprised by the aspects of it. The cardio endurance was awesome and the libido is cool Makes me really chill happy too

It is all safe for 19, if you got the cash it is definately worth a shot.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

OK thanks. Actually after thinking about it, I think its just goig to be RPM becuase Im also taking Purple Wraath.

But does anything else compare to RPM? Ragnarok?
    Last edited by Mike415; 05-09-2008 at 04:34 PM.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If RPM works for you like it does for me, then no The aggression is insane, been getting mad at nothing recently. Feeling alpha all the time. Drive makes me feel good, alpha and happy is like king of the world feeling, confidence.
    The only other time i had something close to this was first few days of WF. More recently (been about 2 weeks now since i started) like the reps say it is kicking in all the way. Noticing more vascularity, appearnce is getting better, and I am more "full" (noticable in the morning). Another nice aspect is i don't stimulant crash... used to get a bit depressed. 50mg of caffiene per RPM cap and i take 3 each day as of now.

I take RPM, Drive, and PW. Excellent stack. Drive is still one of the more surprising supplements I have used though. It has a positive impact on a lot more than lifting.
    Last edited by BlackLbl20889; 05-09-2008 at 04:51 PM.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Dang, now I want RPM and Drive. But I just dont wanna spend the cash on Drive also since its more expensive than RPM (more money and less uses). I'm all out of samples of RPM now too cuz they all busted during delivery. (only could get 2.5 of them after putting half back together)

Any other feedback would be great

Originally Posted by Mike415 View Post
    Dang, now I want RPM and Drive. But I just dont wanna spend the cash on Drive also since its more expensive than RPM (more money and less uses). I'm all out of samples of RPM now too cuz they all busted during delivery. (only could get 2.5 of them after putting half back together)

Any other feedback would be great
    Shii, mine broke... i tried to make a "shake" out of it lol... not good. I added a bit in an edit after you posted to my previous post =X

Just wait for summer time then, its worth a shot. From my response to drive it seems like more people would respond compared to RPM. Remember empty stomach, might be hard to time just right but it is worth it for the full effects.

Check my log out if you wish, I'm only home for a little while longer if you want to keep bantering.

Another edit =P Hows your supplement history?
    Last edited by BlackLbl20889; 05-09-2008 at 04:55 PM.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

I responded okay to WF, nothing special. I dont respond as well of other people to most supplements, but I felt really good today with Drive and RPM, but from what i heard Drive shouldnt have had a huge effect yet so it would be more of RPM that I felt right?

I think I might need to think about this some more because Drive does seem pretty good too.

I was a bit lost on your post. You said you thought people would respond better to Drive? Or were you talking about RPM?

The response to RPM, from what I have gathered from other peoples input, is that it can vary a bit. I think it has more to do with the timing of food and supplement. You have to be on the edge of empty where you still have the energy from the food, but can get the full effect of RPM and/or Drive. If you hit thats sweet spot it makes for some nice lifting. I had a few in my log like that. WF seems to be an easier response compared to RPM personally. I would just take a decent break from stimulants and other above basic things for a bit. I went down to PW, whey, and prolab creatine monohydrate only for a while.

Yea, I believe you will notice the RPM before the Drive.

Sorry about the confusion, girl txted me and said "My dorm mates left me all alone tonight... " so im rushing to get out of here I ment that based on how my body reacted to Drive it seems like other people would react good as well. It was not a statement comparing RPM and Drive, just an general though I had about Drive. I would do a search of some logs if I were you if you are interested in the mood aspect. See how everyone else responded.

I am heading out for the evening, hit up Blitz n destroy or Vitruvian if you have more questions (they can beat anything I have to say about any AN product as it is lol). They are both Applied Nutriceuticals reps and quite helpful.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Originally Posted by BlackLbl20889 View Post
    The response to RPM, from what I have gathered from other peoples input, is that it can vary a bit. I think it has more to do with the timing of food and supplement. You have to be on the edge of empty where you still have the energy from the food, but can get the full effect of RPM and/or Drive. If you hit thats sweet spot it makes for some nice lifting. I had a few in my log like that. WF seems to be an easier response compared to RPM personally. I would just take a decent break from stimulants and other above basic things for a bit. I went down to PW, whey, and prolab creatine monohydrate only for a while.

Yea, I believe you will notice the RPM before the Drive.

Sorry about the confusion, girl txted me and said "My dorm mates left me all alone tonight... " so im rushing to get out of here I ment that based on how my body reacted to Drive it seems like other people would react good as well. It was not a statement comparing RPM and Drive, just an general though I had about Drive. I would do a search of some logs if I were you if you are interested in the mood aspect. See how everyone else responded.

I am heading out for the evening, hit up Blitz n destroy or Vitruvian if you have more questions (they can beat anything I have to say about any AN product as it is lol). They are both Applied Nutriceuticals reps and quite helpful.
    Ok, thanks for the help man.

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm here! Black did a good job covering it for the most part. If you have any questions on ANY of our products, don't hesitate to PM me

BUMP, I wanna finalize my order tonight