jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ON Amino 2222 Tablets

I recently purchased some of these and man are they huge. I find them very difficult to swallow, they usually scrape the back of my throat. I was wondering if it hurts to let them soak in water for a few hours to soften them up then just add my scoop or two of whey and my other supplements in with the drink and consume that way? I have the link posted below. I know that creatine breaks down if in water too long. I didn't know if these had a similar result or what?

link below

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/liquid2222.html

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jachristie79 View Post
    I was wondering if it hurts to let them soak in water for a few hours to soften them up then just add my scoop or two of whey and my other supplements in with the drink and consume that way?
    That's fine..

you can also have creatine in water for much longer than some believe..

Protein in water should be a concern, mainly cause it's an excellent environment for bacteria..
    A tree can't grow to heaven unless it's roots reach down to hell.

jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jachristie79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by quank View Post
    Thanks I'll try those out on next reorder. They seem to have a lot higher nutritional value. Also, are they relatively easy to swallow? the ON 2222's really cut the back of my throat sometimes.

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks I'll try those out on next reorder. They seem to have a lot higher nutritional value. Also, are they relatively easy to swallow? the ON 2222's really cut the back of my throat sometimes.
    there not that bad. back in the day i use to take Twinlabs Horsepill amino's so these were like aspirin.

supphead will become famous soon enough. (+50) supphead will become famous soon enough. (+50) supphead will become famous soon enough. (+50) supphead will become famous soon enough. (+50) supphead will become famous soon enough. (+50) supphead will become famous soon enough. (+50) supphead will become famous soon enough. (+50) supphead will become famous soon enough. (+50) supphead will become famous soon enough. (+50) supphead will become famous soon enough. (+50) supphead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bulk powder for next order.No pills and cheaper.