mytrade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool www 007trader com sell shoes,clothes,sunglass,bag

www.007trader.com is my net my msn is my07trader@hotmail.com
    We are professional brand shoes,jeans and clothing supplier in china.
    sport shoes:
    Air Force 1 shoes,clear AF1 shoes,ice cream shoes,Jordan 1-23,jordan shoes,clear jordan shoes.
    Airmaxshoes:max90,max95,max97,max2003,,max2005,max 2006,,max180,max360,TN,nikeShoxshoes:shox VC,Turob,monster,NZ,OZ,TL, R3,R4, Duck shoes,puma shoes,james lebron shoes,adidas shoes,timberland shoes,bape shoes,prada shoes,gucci shoes,Rigf shoes, desqaured shoes,hogan shoes,chanel shoes,rich shoes,D&G shoes,icecream shoes
    soccor shoes:nike,world cup,F 50+,Predator,*** boots
    Apparel :
    jean:Evisu-jeans,Diesel-jeans,Bape-jeans,Red monkey-jeans,d&g-jeans,BBC jeans,G star,replay,Armani,Rock&Republik
    Coat:BAPE hoody,bapejacket,AF Jacket, A 10EEEP hoodies,A LRG hoodies,A&F
    T-shirt : Polo T-shirt,lacoste T-shirt, evisu T-shirt,bape T-shirt,burberry T-shirt,timberland T-shirt handbag:Lv handbag,gucci handbag,channel handbag,fendi handbag,prada handbag,juicy hangbag
    hat, WATCH:AP,ARMANI,BAPE,BREGUET,BREITLING,BURBERRY,BV LGARI,CAPTIER,CHANEL,CHOPARD,CK,CORUM,D&G,RRANK MULLER,Gucci,HERMES,HUBLOT,IWC,Jacob&Co,JL,LONGINE S,LV,MONTBLANC,OMEGA,PANERAI,PATEK PHILIPPE,PIAGET,RADO,ROLEX,
    Apple ipod
    (price):all goods prices are wholesale price.
    (quality):high and AAA quality.
    (deliver time): 5 work-days to arrive after you pay.
    Our business areas: South America, North America, Europe, Austrilia and South East Asia.
    Our packing: All the shoes is packed with original box,and the tags and style code number is 100% correct.
    We accept big & small quantity order,mixed order and dropship.
    If you buy more things,I will give you the best price and the best quality.
    MSN : my07trader@hotmail.com
    E-mail :my07trader@yahoo.com

Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Holy shnikies! The shoe girl is back quickly this week!

How you been shoe girl?

That frikken Canadian djl_ottawa's Avatar
    djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah. Shoegirl/gal should have their own column.

Hey I got a question, can I increase my weight I use doing squats if I use a pair I bought at say, Wal-mart, or one I buy from you? And if so, how much weight we talking about?
    djl_ottawa

"The trouble with opportunity is that it always comes disguised as hard work."

Body type: Mesomorp
    "You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type."

Don't listen to your scale, listen to your clothes

Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by djl_ottawa View Post
    yeah. Shoegirl/gal should have their own column.

Hey I got a question, can I increase my weight I use doing squats if I use a pair I bought at say, Wal-mart, or one I buy from you? And if so, how much weight we talking about?
    It probably depends on height of the heal. Do you like 4" or 6" stilettos?

That frikken Canadian djl_ottawa's Avatar
    djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Guff View Post
    It probably depends on height of the heal. Do you like 4" or 6" stilettos?
    Oh come on dude. 6". What do you think? :P
    djl_ottawa

"The trouble with opportunity is that it always comes disguised as hard work."

Body type: Mesomorp
    "You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type."

Don't listen to your scale, listen to your clothes

m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Perhaps it's time for a separate 'Shoes' forum? Then you could have 'Teen Shoes' 'OV 35 Shoes' 'Supplement Shoes'... The possibilities are endless - just like the spam!
    John McCain:
    "You know, I think you may have noticed that Senator Obama's supporters have been saying some pretty nasty things about Western Pennsylvania lately. And you know, I couldn't agree with them more. I couldn't disagree with you. I couldn't agree with you more than the fact that Western Pennsylvania is the most patriotic, most god-loving, most, most patriotic part of America, and this is a great part of the country."

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    In before Fitnessman.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbop99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Shoe guy's cousin?
    CHEST, CHEST, CHEST........ I have a wimpy chest, but I'm gonna fix that starting right now!

Edit: I'm having a hard time with making my chest grow, so I decided to shrink my waist instead!