Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question concerning pain pills

, Tylenol, Aleve,.. so on. Do they affect ones metabolism? I pulled my neck doing shrugs and have moderate discomfort but not enough to waste my cardio ( I hate cardio)!! I don?t want to do anything to slow down my cute!! SO, how do pain pills effect ones body and its ability to recover from a good workout?

Registered Flex Offender ColdFlex's Avatar
    ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Clif View Post
    , Tylenol, Aleve,.. so on. Do they affect ones metabolism? I pulled my neck doing shrugs and have moderate discomfort but not enough to waste my cardio ( I hate cardio)!! I don?t want to do anything to slow down my cute!! SO, how do pain pills effect ones body and its ability to recover from a good workout?
    Here's a recent thread that may help some.

Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 1pak View Post
    Here's a recent thread that may help some.

Thanks, i did read it before i posted, i was think alone the line of more over the counter stuff, and its effect on the recover process.

Registered Flex Offender ColdFlex's Avatar
    ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ColdFlex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Clif View Post
    Thanks, i did read it before i posted, i was think alone the line of more over the counter stuff, and its effect on the recover process.
    That was the only thread I could remember that was slightly related. I'm sure there are other people in here that can shed some more light on the subject for you.

Hey I just figured out why people bump stuff!! For the longest time I would see that and think Bump??? What?s up with that??

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have seen some people say that there may be some negative effects but IMO those would be very minimal, and being pain free aallows for better more recuperative rest periods.