hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Just ate and I'm hungry.

For lunch I had a grilled chicken wrap from home, water, celery sticks and carrot sticks.

I'm hungry. I feel full, but hungry. blah!

for my 4:00 break time, I have a bowl of chili.

Hardwarz

That frikken Canadian djl_ottawa's Avatar
    djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djl_ottawa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hardwarz View Post
    For lunch I had a grilled chicken wrap from home, water, celery sticks and carrot sticks.

Hardwarz
    Your bored :> go do something. I get that way sometimes.
    djl_ottawa

"The trouble with opportunity is that it always comes disguised as hard work."

Body type: Mesomorp
    "You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type."

Don't listen to your scale, listen to your clothes

hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardwarz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by djl_ottawa View Post
    Your bored :> go do something. I get that way sometimes.
    OK, that answered that 100%. I do computer support and I answer phone calls. Apparently, everyone's computers are working fine currently. I'd go do something, but I can't leave my desk.

Hardwarz

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    OK, that answered that 100%. I do computer support and I answer phone calls. Apparently, everyone's computers are working fine currently. I'd go do something, but I can't leave my desk.

Hardwarz
    Drink water........

Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Hardwarz
    I find that I get hungry more between 12:00 and 4:00. So I eat my lunch at 11:30 then I have half a hurkey sandwich on wheat with a light mustard and 2 hard boiled eggs at 2:00 then do it again at 4:00 before I go home.

That way i can hit the gym at 5:30 fueled and ready to go.
    Instagram @captloufitness

Get comfortable being uncomfortable

USMC 89-97

snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100)
    this happens at every meal with me when im cutting. i eat and feel hungry. i end up drinking water then
    FORZA INTER

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is that a new diet for you?
    "Humility comes before honor"

Originally Posted by John Prophet View Post
    is that a new diet for you?
    I just added the chili during the work week 2 weeks ago. I use 90/10 lean ground beef. I replaced my sandwhich (mayo, pepperoni, salami, ham, cheese on wheat) with a chicken wrap on wheat wrap.

I was looking at my calorie intake and it didn't seem enough. The food I was taking in previously, help me lose weight from 210 to 190. I was stuck at 190. I added the chili as more protein/calories and I'm still at 190 +/- 1.5#.

Strength has increased though. I can now hammer curl 50# dumbells (up from 35/40#) and I reached my 1 RM for bench (315#) again (which I wasn't able to do since losing the weight)

I'm still looking to drop my weight from 190 to about 180 or so. My abs are peaking out, but I want a full 6 pack!

Hardwarz
    Last edited by hardwarz; 05-09-2008 at 01:25 PM.