Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bambifox View Post
    Pleazzze....for the love of all that is good...NEVER..EVER take advice from Diabolical!!! I really don't think he has a clue of what true intimacy with a woman truly is (ergo...b*tch this and b*tch that!). True intimacy can only be had between two people. That special bond, when he is looking into your eyes giving it to you like a champ...that's intimacy. When you cuddle or he grabs your face during sex...that's intimacy. Not when he's grabbing your face and shoving it between another chicks legs! tee hee! But you get what I'm sayin!
    From what you are posting...I know you do not know what true intimacy is. Let's see, what was your first thread about?...oh yeah, being slave to a d*ck!!! That is not intimacy...that is lust!!!
    so i have done it all...now what?!

justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ridge4120 View Post
    I just could not imagine watching my boyfriend have intercourse with another girl. AND how ackward would that be? What are you supposed to do? Sit there and watch? Maybe I'm to nieve and not creative enough...
    i'm just way too jealous a person, i couldn't handle it, even if i was fully participating and not just sitting there
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5975691 <my new superfly wellness journal

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

One recognizes one's course by discovering the paths that stray from it.

Albert Camus

thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500) thediabolical is not very helpful. (-500)
    I just could not imagine watching my boyfriend have intercourse with another girl. AND how ackward would that be? What are you supposed to do? Sit there and watch? Maybe I'm to nieve and not creative enough...
    Are you separating yourself from the girl? Meaning that she is a stranger that you know nothing about...or would it be different if you and her were dating one another as well?

Do you understand what I am saying here?

I'm sorry....but I've just gotta say that this is the biggest steaming pile of sh*t I've heard in a long time! "Intimacy" with "Three People"...that's an oxymoron! How in the hell can you share intimacy with 3 people at the same time (your kissing one woman = intimate, the other woman is l*cking your sack = non-intimate???) Do you find that a woman watching you boynk another woman is intimate? Pleazzzz!

btw...read #2....

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/intimacy

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thediabolical View Post
    From what you are posting...I know you do not know what true intimacy is. Let's see, what was your first thread about?...oh yeah, being slave to a d*ck!!! That is not intimacy...that is lust!!!
    Never said is was intimacy! Newsflash: you can f*ck without intimacy. I'm just saying call a spade a spade! Your saying that 3 people screwing like forest animals is intimacy and that's just f*cked up and untrue!

BTW, I am a slave to BF's big d*ck! He's earned my servatude!

Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you separating yourself from the girl? Meaning that she is a stranger that you know nothing about...or would it be different if you and her were dating one another as well?

Do you understand what I am saying here?
    I kind of understand. I would be a lot less comfortable if it was someone I knew! LOL.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139911653&pagenumber=

BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would be way too jealous. I am a one girl/one guy kinda person. 3 is 1 too many in the bedroom.

To the OP, I haven't had any encounters with girls. I have vague memories of experimenting with a friend when I was a kid but I think that is pretty average. I think it is natural be curious. I guess it just depends on how curious you are. Only you can answer that question. BTW, I would never want a relationship with a girl. I couldn't imagine being able to function as a couple with all that estrogen!

3 people screwing like forest animals
    I never said that...but that is where your mind set is; because that is the way you f*ck.

bambifox, I bet you have never felt the soft caress of a man's hands all over you...or the whisper of his deep voice in your ears telling you that you are perfect in everyway. Or him watching you as you sleep, adoring the way your body rest.

You are only use to raw hardcore f*cking and talking to you like a dirty slut...and maybe that is the way you view yourself. So you get what you are.

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    I never said that...but that is where your mind set is; because that is the way you f*ck.

bambifox, I bet you have never felt the soft caress of a man's hands all over you...or the whisper of his deep voice in your ears telling you that you are perfect in everyway. Or him watching you as you sleep, adoring the way your body rest.

You are only use to raw hardcore f*cking and talking to you like a dirty slut...and maybe that is the way you view yourself. So you get what you are.
    Actually...on the real tip...yes, I have had the "violin playing m'fker" before. But what you suggest in "watching over you as you sleep" amounts to "STALKING" and just weird! Don't think I'd wan't that...

You are soooo off the mark with what raw "hardcore" f*ckin really is. No...I don't talk at all during sex...nor does my BF...we are both too busy concentrating on how good it feels and letting our bodies do all the talking! I don't wan't to be f*cked like a slut...I wan't to be f*cked like a WOMAN! I don't wan't some dude playing the friggin violin writing love songs when I'm horny...WTF?

Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread is getting pretty violent.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139911653&pagenumber=

Actually...on the real tip...yes, I have had the "violin playing m'fker" before. But what you suggest in "watching over you as you sleep" amounts to "STALKING" and just weird! Don't think I'd wan't that...

You are soooo off the mark with what raw "hardcore" f*ckin really is. No...I don't talk at all during sex...nor does my BF...we are both too busy concentrating on how good it feels and letting our bodies do all the talking! I don't wan't to be f*cked like a slut...I wan't to be f*cked like a WOMAN! I don't wan't some dude playing the friggin violin writing love songs when I'm horny...WTF?
    Whatever you say...but I still think you need an enema...you are full of sh*t. And your comment about thinking a person watching your rest is stalking proves my point about your lack of intimacy and understanding true love.

This thread is getting pretty violent.
    hahahaha!!
    Last edited by thediabolical; 05-09-2008 at 09:33 AM.

Swarovski, I didn't mean to hijack your thread...I'm out.

kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pleazzze....for the love of all that is good...NEVER..EVER take advice from Diabolical!!! I really don't think he has a clue of what true intimacy with a woman truly is (ergo...b*tch this and b*tch that!). True intimacy can only be had between two people. That special bond, when he is looking into your eyes giving it to you like a champ...that's intimacy. When you cuddle or he grabs your face during sex...that's intimacy. Not when he's grabbing your face and shoving it between another chicks legs! tee hee! But you get what I'm sayin!
    Ok let me get this right cause I just read this post. So intimacy is when he gives it to you like a champ and is grabing yoru face, sounds alittle more like rough sex to me.
    Intimacy is about connection. Kissing parts of the body touching, taking your time to enjoy that person and make them feel really good. So un-less I missed something your saying the only way to have intimacy is to be f*cking that makes no damn sense.
    Think of it this way, when your mans mouth is on your neck and his hands are runing all over your body it feels great, you close your eyes and just feel his body heat, his touch, you are connecting as he touches you where you indicate by body language where you like him touching you. No picture 2 mouths and 4 hands, thier soul goal is to make you feel good. A girl knows better than a guy (Well in some cases) what feels good.

Intimacy

Main Entry: in?ti?ma?cy
    Pronunciation: \ˈin-tə-mə-sē\
    Function: noun
    Inflected Form(s): plural in?ti?ma?cies
    Date: 1641
    1 : the state of being intimate : familiarity
    2 : something of a personal or private nature

So I guess there is nothing in there about Male on Female only and being a Champ....just my .02
    "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the meanest motherf*cker in the valley"

Swarovski, I didn't mean to hijack your thread...I'm out.
    Yeahhhhh! Does that means we won't have to be subjected to any more stupid comments today?

Okay...okay...sorry Swarovski...PMS...no patience today for diabolical-b*llsh*t! Moving right along....

BUT not before responding to KJVAIL: I guess the word I should have used is "cradle" in terms of a man cradling a woman's face during sex. What I mean is that one-on-one contact and attention to just one...that's intimacy. Just because I like to f*ck my BF, doesn't mean I don't know what intimacy is. Hopefully this fact doesn't offend anyone.

BUT not before responding to KJVAIL: I guess the word I should have used is "cradle" in terms of a man cradling a woman's face during sex. What I mean is that one-on-one contact and attention to just one...that's intimacy. Just because I like to f*ck my BF, doesn't mean I don't know what intimacy is. Hopefully this fact doesn't offend anyone.
    ENEMA!!!!!

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)

Have 0 experience but....

Intimacy is the connection between the people involved in the act. I believe it could be present in the act of a threesome. It depends on the ones involved, and how they are connected. If its all done right, I believe it can be done.

ENEMA!!!!!
    Ha! Negging me for calling you on your b*llsh*t...now that's not right! We all have different opinions here and can voice them. You are such an..........okay..okay...I'll hold back so as not to get this thread deleted! This dude's got issues!

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the only logical thing to do here is to print this thread out, show it to my wife and tell her it is our mission to prove Bambi wrong. Anyone know any ladies that are ready to have a hot 3some with a super pregnant hottie and her husband? just Kidding

Or am I?
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can we stop talking about threesomes and go back to talking about lesbianism please! lol

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Swarovski View Post
    Can we stop talking about threesomes and go back to talking about lesbianism please! lol
    I am up for talking about lesbianism

"Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    thats fine with me but can I watch

China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    thats fine with me but can I watch

Man you really are always lurking!

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by harrybeast View Post
    Man you really are always lurking!
    yeah its Friday the office is empty and my work is done for the week. I have been in every section 100 times today already. I should just go home.
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well, i was bi-curious when i was 18, and I started messing around with a girl I was friends with. Before I knew it, she was introducing me as her girlfriend, calling me 100 times a day, asking about who each and every one of my friend's were, and crying to me constantly that she was too fat (she was like a size 0 or something ridiculous) somehow i got sucked into the drama, and i realized that girls were definitely not for me.

Originally Posted by Tootella View Post
    well, i was bi-curious when i was 18, and I started messing around with a girl I was friends with. Before I knew it, she was introducing me as her girlfriend, calling me 100 times a day, asking about who each and every one of my friend's were, and crying to me constantly that she was too fat (she was like a size 0 or something ridiculous) somehow i got sucked into the drama, and i realized that girls were definitely not for me.
    more details please! For Procta he is a perv.

Not to sound super blunt, but your friend needed a hard d*ck inside her to realign her hormones

Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh darn I'd hate that! Didn't even think about the relationship side of things >_>

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    unlike you we have no alternative

or do we?

Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
    unlike you we have no alternative

or do we?
    (????No homo??????)

kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh darn I'd hate that! Didn't even think about the relationship side of things >_>
    I apologize for it getting so out of hand, and into a threesom. Girl on Girl, I think its only natural. Women are way more attractive then men, and even women have to admit it. Looking at a female body, the way they are built and put together is just sexy.
    Watch the feelings that come with sexual contact, women bond way faster than men threw sex (most times) you will see whats its like to be us what we complian about having to put up with crazy chics, and odd behaviors. I think if you set the boundries ahead of time or at least talk about it or blame it on alcohol you should be jsut fine
    "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the meanest motherf*cker in the valley"