Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    sallu.sharon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sallu.sharon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sallu.sharon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sallu.sharon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sallu.sharon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sallu.sharon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Mega Mass Building!

MEGA MASS BUILDING!

By: Sharon

It?s the dream and goal of every teenager like me to pack on some serious mass and become huge. But most of them normally fail and that?s due to some ill routine, and of course with improper nutrition. I too failed until I got a perfect workout routine and until I started to eat well. Well, for a teenager like me who loves MASS-firstly, the main part we look for is a pair of sleeve bursting arms to show to the girls and other guys at school and beach and secondly the other body parts. So for everyone who has the same view like me, I have the perfect routine for you all. Here it goes?

Sharon?s mega mass training program:

Let me say, don?t think that this workout concentrates only on arms-this is a MEGA MASS WORKOUT for other body parts too, with a little more concentration to the arms as they are very important for any bodybuilder. I will urge you to use a weight on every exercise with which you can do 6-12 reps.You should then try and increase the weight by around 2.5 to 5 pounds. If you can do this you will know that you are making progress. You can?t make gains by lifting the same weight all the months. You should stop all cardio whatsoever if you want to gain mass. This is because by doing cardio, you burn calories and that releases cortisol that makes it harder to gain mass. Most guys including me hate cardio, so I'm sure many would be glad to hear this!

Now, let me tell this is an intense training program so take a WEEK OFF from your regular routine before you start this one. Let me now introduce to you some details about MY MEGA MASS WORKOUT. In my workout you will go to the gym every Monday-Saturday and take COMPLETE REST ON SUNDAY?S. Also you will train the biceps and triceps twice a week while you can also see that they are put to work on alternate days too. i.e; the biceps are worked while doing back workout and triceps when working chest with compound movements. Also you can see that I have given more importance to the triceps than biceps because it?s actually the meat of the upper arms and my Friday workout for triceps will be awesome.

For abs, it will be good if you train them by alternating between upper and lower abs every day. Also, I have included compound movements for the biceps which will work the fore-arms too. So don?t worry about any parts in my workout?

Now let?s move along to the part you?ve all been waiting for?

Sharon?s mega mass workout:

MONDAY:

Biceps:

Standing Barbell Curls: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Incline dumbbell curls: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Preacher curls: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Lying cable curls or Reverse Barbell Curls: 2 X 6-8 reps

TUESDAY:

Triceps:

Close-grip triceps pushdown: 3 X 10-12 reps
    Lying triceps extension: 3 X 10-12 reps
    Close-grip bench press: 3 X 10-12 reps
    Parallel bar dips: 3 X 10-12 reps

WEDNESDAY:

Back and Legs:

Front wide grip pull-ups: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Bent over barbell rows: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Seated cable rows: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Squats: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Leg press: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Leg extensions: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Standing calf raises: 3 X 8-10 reps

THURSDAY:

Chest:

Incline bench press: 4 X 8-10 reps
    Wide-grip barbell bench press: 4 X 8-10 reps
    Decline bench press: 4 X 8-10 reps (Like many other guys, you should never avoid this exercise)
    Dumbbell fly: 4 X 8-10 reps (Do on an incline if your upper chest is lagging behind)
    *I love to do some pec-deck fly at the end and you may also try if you want good inner chest.

FRIDAY:

Shoulder and Biceps:

Machine shoulder (military) press: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Front dumbbell raise: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Side lateral raise: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Barbell shrug: 3 X 8-10 reps
    E-Z bar curls: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Drag curl: 3 X 8-10 reps (Only a light weight will be necessary)
    Hammer curls: 2 X 8-10 reps

SATURDAY:

Triceps:

Decline EZ bar triceps extension: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Decline close grip bench to skull crusher: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Old school reverse extensions: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Triceps dumbbell kickback: 3 X 12 reps

SUNDAY: Stay away from every physical activity, take complete rest, eat lot and enjoy reading articles from bodybuilding.com.

Sharon?s mega mass nutrition:

The most important part of putting on mega mass is the overlooked diet. The food you eat provides the necessary building blocks to repair and build more muscle tissue. You will get nowhere if you train perfectly in the gym then go home and pile the burgers and fries on your plate. Building muscle requires energy. This energy is from the daily intake of calories. Your daily food intake should be split into carbohydrates, protein and fat - 40%, 40%, and 20%. You should be getting at least 1-2 gram of protein per pound of body weight or you will not gain muscle. You must also not over-do the amount of protein you take as too much will only just pass right through you. Eating within 1 hour after your workout is very important. Also, the meal before bed should contain good carbs and proteins. It is good if you can drink 2 cups of milk before bed. You don't have to use a protein powder if you can't afford it, it's not totally necessary. You can drink milk, or you can use powdered milk. Any protein drink can be made with powdered milk instead of commercial protein powder. Here?s a simple diet which I personally found good gains by following it.

BREAKFAST: 7 am

Chicken
    3 eggs
    ? cup oatmeal
    Milk

SNACK: 10 am

An apple or any other fruits
    Cottage cheese
    Milk

LUNCH: 1 pm

Rice with vegetables such as green beans
    Chicken or fish
    Salad
    Milk

SNACK: 4 pm

Chicken Noodles 100 gm
    Milk

DINNER: 7 pm

Chicken
    Baked potato
    Cooked vegetable
    Salad
    Milk

BEFOR BED: 9:30 pm

2 eggs
    A banana or any other fruits
    Milk

Supplement recommendations {only if you feel it?s necessary}:

Whey Protein - Optimum 100% Gold Standard (I think it?s one of the best)
    Casein Protein - Egg Whites International 100% Pure Liquid Egg Whites
    Multivitamin - Universal Animal Pak

Rest and recovery for mega mass:

Your muscle actually grows when you rest, so don't train on your off days, and limit your physical activities. Your body produces growth hormone when you sleep, which helps you recover from your workout sessions. To make gains, you must get at least 8 hours of sleep per night. But for my MEGA MASS WORKOUT, I will urge you strictly sleep 9-10 hours per night. Remember, the muscles are worked hard and ripped apart while in the gym, and they then repair and grow while you're asleep. Not having much sleep will decrease your gains dramatically.

Conclusion:

I am sure; if you follow each and every sentence mentioned above and continue this workout for at least 1-2 months, you will gain that MEGA MASS that other guys will be jealous of and which makes the eyes of every beautiful girl turn towards you, each time you walk past them. But all it?s up to you and you only... So Stay Cool & TRAIN HARD? I guarantee you that MEGA MASS WITH GOOD STRENGTH TOO...

I wish you success in your training and hope to hear that you gained that MAGICAL MEGA MASS.

SHARON-THE SKEP
    sallu.sharon@gmail.com

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow that's the worst routine I've ever seen!

Ever.

ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs down you can do better...

that plan needs some serious work ...

- eating powdered milk instead of Whey shakes is okay??
    - Back and legs on the same day ? ?
    - Triceps again on saturday?

you should do some more homework and revise this thing.

ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ultragymrat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by sallu.sharon View Post
    MEGA MASS BUILDING!
    sallu.sharon@gmail.com
    Only if you feel its necessary? As in it might NOT be ? ? ? ?

Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol, you say arm building is very important to all bodybuilders. Are you saying that the rest of the body is less important.

LOL, worst routine ever seen. Why don't you learn some stuff before trying to be a hero.

D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    MEGA MASS BUILDING!

It?s the dream and goal of every teenager like me to pack on some serious mass and become huge. But most of them normally fail and that?s due to some ill routine, and of course with improper nutrition. I too failed until I got a perfect workout routine and until I started to eat well. Well, for a teenager like me who loves MASS-firstly, the main part we look for is a pair of sleeve bursting arms to show to the girls and other guys at school and beach and secondly the other body parts. So for everyone who has the same view like me, I have the perfect routine for you all. Here it goes?

Sharon?s mega mass training program:

Let me say, don?t think that this workout concentrates only on arms-this is a MEGA MASS WORKOUT for other body parts too, with a little more concentration to the arms as they are very important for any bodybuilder. I will urge you to use a weight on every exercise with which you can do 6-12 reps.You should then try and increase the weight by around 2.5 to 5 pounds. If you can do this you will know that you are making progress. You can?t make gains by lifting the same weight all the months. You should stop all cardio whatsoever if you want to gain mass. This is because by doing cardio, you burn calories and that releases cortisol that makes it harder to gain mass. Most guys including me hate cardio, so I'm sure many would be glad to hear this!

Now, let me tell this is an intense training program so take a WEEK OFF from your regular routine before you start this one. Let me now introduce to you some details about MY MEGA MASS WORKOUT. In my workout you will go to the gym every Monday-Saturday and take COMPLETE REST ON SUNDAY?S. Also you will train the biceps and triceps twice a week while you can also see that they are put to work on alternate days too. i.e; the biceps are worked while doing back workout and triceps when working chest with compound movements. Also you can see that I have given more importance to the triceps than biceps because it?s actually the meat of the upper arms and my Friday workout for triceps will be awesome.

For abs, it will be good if you train them by alternating between upper and lower abs every day. Also, I have included compound movements for the biceps which will work the fore-arms too. So don?t worry about any parts in my workout?

Now let?s move along to the part you?ve all been waiting for?

Sharon?s mega mass workout:

MONDAY:

Biceps:

Standing Barbell Curls: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Incline dumbbell curls: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Preacher curls: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Lying cable curls or Reverse Barbell Curls: 2 X 6-8 reps

TUESDAY:

Triceps:

Close-grip triceps pushdown: 3 X 10-12 reps
    Lying triceps extension: 3 X 10-12 reps
    Close-grip bench press: 3 X 10-12 reps
    Parallel bar dips: 3 X 10-12 reps

WEDNESDAY:

Back and Legs:

Front wide grip pull-ups: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Bent over barbell rows: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Seated cable rows: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Squats: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Leg press: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Leg extensions: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Standing calf raises: 3 X 8-10 reps

THURSDAY:

Chest:

Incline bench press: 4 X 8-10 reps
    Wide-grip barbell bench press: 4 X 8-10 reps
    Decline bench press: 4 X 8-10 reps (Like many other guys, you should never avoid this exercise)
    Dumbbell fly: 4 X 8-10 reps (Do on an incline if your upper chest is lagging behind)
    *I love to do some pec-deck fly at the end and you may also try if you want good inner chest.

FRIDAY:

Shoulder and Biceps:

Machine shoulder (military) press: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Front dumbbell raise: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Side lateral raise: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Barbell shrug: 3 X 8-10 reps
    E-Z bar curls: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Drag curl: 3 X 8-10 reps (Only a light weight will be necessary)
    Hammer curls: 2 X 8-10 reps

SATURDAY:

Triceps:

Decline EZ bar triceps extension: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Decline close grip bench to skull crusher: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Old school reverse extensions: 3 X 8-10 reps
    Triceps dumbbell kickback: 3 X 12 reps

SUNDAY: Stay away from every physical activity, take complete rest, eat lot and enjoy reading articles from bodybuilding.com.

Sharon?s mega mass nutrition:

The most important part of putting on mega mass is the overlooked diet. The food you eat provides the necessary building blocks to repair and build more muscle tissue. You will get nowhere if you train perfectly in the gym then go home and pile the burgers and fries on your plate. Building muscle requires energy. This energy is from the daily intake of calories. Your daily food intake should be split into carbohydrates, protein and fat - 40%, 40%, and 20%. You should be getting at least 1-2 gram of protein per pound of body weight or you will not gain muscle. You must also not over-do the amount of protein you take as too much will only just pass right through you. Eating within 1 hour after your workout is very important. Also, the meal before bed should contain good carbs and proteins. It is good if you can drink 2 cups of milk before bed. You don't have to use a protein powder if you can't afford it, it's not totally necessary. You can drink milk, or you can use powdered milk. Any protein drink can be made with powdered milk instead of commercial protein powder. Here?s a simple diet which I personally found good gains by following it.

BREAKFAST: 7 am

Chicken
    3 eggs
    ? cup oatmeal
    Milk

SNACK: 10 am

An apple or any other fruits
    Cottage cheese
    Milk

LUNCH: 1 pm

Rice with vegetables such as green beans
    Chicken or fish
    Salad
    Milk

SNACK: 4 pm

Chicken Noodles 100 gm
    Milk

DINNER: 7 pm

Chicken
    Baked potato
    Cooked vegetable
    Salad
    Milk

BEFOR BED: 9:30 pm

2 eggs
    A banana or any other fruits
    Milk

Whey Protein - Optimum 100% Gold Standard (I think it?s one of the best)
    Casein Protein - Egg Whites International 100% Pure Liquid Egg Whites
    Multivitamin - Universal Animal Pak

Rest and recovery for mega mass:

Your muscle actually grows when you rest, so don't train on your off days, and limit your physical activities. Your body produces growth hormone when you sleep, which helps you recover from your workout sessions. To make gains, you must get at least 8 hours of sleep per night. But for my MEGA MASS WORKOUT, I will urge you strictly sleep 9-10 hours per night. Remember, the muscles are worked hard and ripped apart while in the gym, and they then repair and grow while you're asleep. Not having much sleep will decrease your gains dramatically.

Conclusion:

I am sure; if you follow each and every sentence mentioned above and continue this workout for at least 1-2 months, you will gain that MEGA MASS that other guys will be jealous of and which makes the eyes of every beautiful girl turn towards you, each time you walk past them. But all it?s up to you and you only... So Stay Cool & TRAIN HARD? I guarantee you that MEGA MASS WITH GOOD STRENGTH TOO...

I wish you success in your training and hope to hear that you gained that MAGICAL MEGA MASS.

SHARON-THE SKEP
    sallu.sharon@gmail.com
    I will give you an A for effort..I know you are trying to help,so thanks for that...some of what you wrote is good and may help the newb,however you are way off on some things....
    It really is not a great mass gainer routine,its ok at best!... not enough rest,and too much arm training..The diet not bad,more calories though with that much training and sups,vitamins,creatine,No 2,aminos,whey etc.
    And bro,you yourself do not appear to have a lot of mass..If you did we could take this routine serious..You look in good condition but not a mass beast..
    Thanks for trying...and some of your tips are all ..right...Just not a great mass gainer program is all..Only 3 sets of rows??
    Also the 8-10 rep range is not good enough,you need to go very heavy at times,and do 6-8 as well,at times even 3-4 reps,and loose the leg extensions(curls) and do deads.
    Last edited by D1111; 05-23-2008 at 06:57 PM.
    LUCIFER IS MY TRAINING PARTNER.
    ....BENT ROWS TO GROW:)

Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fighterpilota10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol, giving tri their own day
    I've gained 45 pounds in one year

Bench-210 (x2)
    Squat-405 (x3)
    Deadlift-455 (x1)

chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Fighterpilota10 View Post
    lol, giving tri their own day
    LOL @ LOLing @ giving tri their own day.

morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) morphine13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

I have built mega mass.. by providing focus on triceps for the day and after that eating chicken noodles with skimmed milk..lol hahahah !!

daleppk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't mind triceps having their own day, you could also build in some shoulder work at the same time. You need to allow more time for rest, rather than just Sunday, your muscles grow during recovery. Also, doing fewer than 8 reps with heavier weights is pretty great for mass-building.

daleppk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Originally Posted by D1111 View Post
    I will give you an A for effort..I know you are trying to help,so thanks for that...some of what you wrote is good and may help the newb,however you are way off on some things....
    It really is not a great mass gainer routine,its ok at best!... not enough rest,and too much arm training..The diet not bad,more calories though with that much training and sups,vitamins,creatine,No 2,aminos,whey etc.
    And bro,you yourself do not appear to have a lot of mass..If you did we could take this routine serious..You look in good condition but not a mass beast..
    Thanks for trying...and some of your tips are all ..right...Just not a great mass gainer program is all..Only 3 sets of rows??
    Also the 8-10 rep range is not good enough,you need to go very heavy at times,and do 6-8 as well,at times even 3-4 reps,and loose the leg extensions(curls) and do deads.
    Sorry D1111, I just repeated what you just said, didn't see your reply.

What I liked was: "the often overlooked diet"....dang that's where I've been going wrong in trying to build mass.

1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1fasts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chinchillables View Post
    LOL @ LOLing @ giving tri their own day.

no better yet giving a day away just for BI's lollololololololo.......l

gtm18162 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    like a couple of the guys above me said, i guess this post is coming from a good place, but i think you would have been better off just saving the time it took you to write this up...

Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    have to join in aswell, and say that this plan is atrocious by leaps and bounds. you break one of the smallest trained muscle areas on the body (the arm) and split it into two days. THEN you take the two BIGGEST body parts on the body (back and legs) and cram it into one day? You good sir, should be shot. Any bodybuilder worth his weight in protein powder wouldn't dare Go into a gym, train biceps alone, call it a day, go in another day, train back and legs then think he's done himself justice

Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Behemoth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh and "lol" at a "Mega Mass Building Routine" Written by a 150pounder

230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Behemoth1 View Post
    oh and "lol" at a "Mega Mass Building Routine" Written by a 150pounder
    ROFL......best comment on here.
    240 with abs...your worst nightmare.

Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000)
    MEGA MASS BUILDING!

I'm a douche with a bad routine.

I hope everyone knows that the guy this d-bag is claiming to be on his bodyspace isn't even him. It's some other dude named "salman khan"

Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinny_Dan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its bad to do bi's and tri's different days?? im just staring and im trying to make my own routine but i split it into a five day training schedule i split biceps and triceps and did a chest and shoulder day and a back day and a leg day so this would be bad?? i should do a all arms days? and a shoulders day and a seperate day for chest and legs etc. i do abs every day in my "new" routine

rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will give you and F for Fail

Why do you need separate days for bi and tri?
    why do arms first days in training week, they will be sore for rest of week
    I do tri with chest and bi with back
    Compound exercises are more important
    Please read up more, that is one of the worst work out plans i have ever seen

dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The biggest training flaw I see there (i didn't read the whole thing, just scanned through it), is that you're half-assing back training and going overboard with arms. Go do your back on a separate day. legs on a separate day. and arms (bis and tris) on a separate day. If you feel like you absolutely have to, go do tris after delts or chest (of course the second session should be considerably less sets as it's probably just a touch up session right? and biceps with either chest or back).
    "In order to lead the orchestra, you must first turn your back on the crowd"
    -Mike Mentzer, R.I.P.

pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    bad split idea. an entire workout day spent on a small body part like bicep or tricep is an entire workout day wasted.

also training back with legs is absolutely not reccommended for bodybuilders. that is a routine more common to powerlifters for whom it's of great importance to have these 2 bodyparts working in sync than any other type of athelete.

oh yeah, and TWO days for triceps? what's up with that?

by absolutely overloading the smaller muscles of the body with so many sets per week you aren't making them grow, your beating the **** out of them and not allowing them to recover effectively stunting growth. 10-12 sets per week for biceps and triceps is enough for most people.

mrjabruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrjabruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrjabruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrjabruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrjabruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrjabruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrjabruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrjabruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrjabruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrjabruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrjabruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hmmm...

Hey, I can appreciate your desire to publish this. And I also see all the flaming you got, I won't do that. However, I feel compelled to ask why you think this workout is so good? I also wonder why you do not put more of an emphasis on leg and back training for mass? A nice v-taper stands out more to me than big guns.

kingsmate20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingsmate20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingsmate20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingsmate20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingsmate20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingsmate20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingsmate20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingsmate20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingsmate20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingsmate20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingsmate20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know about you all, but I don't think I'd survive if I did back and legs on the same day. They'd have to wheel me out of the gym. Just saying...
    "The deadlift is more functional in that its very hard to imagine a more useful application of strength than picking heavy **** up off the ground." - Mark Rippetoe

My Advanced Muscle Science Log 1Andro/4AD. Check it out!- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112799331

samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe if you werent 152lbs Id beleive you, but then again, you put bis on monday tris on tuesday and the two largest muscles in your body (back and legs) on the same day. This is bad.

xua3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) xua3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) xua3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) xua3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) xua3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) xua3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) xua3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) xua3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) xua3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) xua3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) xua3k is on a distinguished road. (+10)

sounds like a good routine

lol i'm probably the only person on here who thinks its pretty good. Personally i would change it up a little bit, to work for me. I see where your going with it. It's not a workout you want to stick to for long but it can deffinetly stunt muscle growth if you've come to a dead hault in your gains.

MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Good

Good workout the fact that you posted this shows you have some knowledge of body building.
    Last edited by MaxEnergy; 01-20-2009 at 10:50 AM.

Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MaxEnergy View Post
    Good workout the fact that you posted this shows you have some knowldge of body building.
    except no.

ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100) ramboris is not very well liked. (-100)
    its amazing how stupid some peoples routines are. if you are able to do all those exercises and sets you are abviously slacking in the gym. like mike mentzer said ''you can train hard or you can train long but you just cant do both''

here is a routine that has helped my arms get up to 19.2 inches naturally at only 18 years old.

biceps after back once per week at most, first 2 sets are warm ups.

one arm concentration curls 1x8
    1x4-6
    1xfailure + 3 negatives

triceps after chest and delts once per week at most, first 2 sets are warm ups/

caple pushdowns 1x12
    1x7-10
    1xfailure-rest/pause + static hold

perfect form is crucial a good controlled positive and a 3-5 sec negative. keep a log book, you should keep getting stronger every workout if not something is wrong, it could be that you need more time for recovery or your diet sucks

1thighs,calves
    2cardio
    3chest,delts,triceps
    4cardio
    5back,biceps,abs
    6off
    7off

this workout schedule is for those with good recovery ability, if your not making progress insert more rest days.

qwklzr90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is just my opinion, but to each his own, what works for you may be to worst thing for someone else, but thats just my opinion.

Bronze Account Holder Whomper107's Avatar
    Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xua3k View Post
    It's not a workout you want to stick to for long but it can deffinetly stunt muscle growth if you've come to a dead hault in your gains.
    Why would you want to stunt muscle growth if you were at a plateau? This routine is terrible, one of the worst I've seen.

Strike 1: You are suggesting working bis/tris three days a week, twice through their own workouts, and once more when you workout their complement. Granted that these are two of the smallest major muscle groups in the body, this is ludicrous.

Strike 2: Conversely, you have paired up back and legs, perhaps the two largest main muscle groups, on the same day. A truly productive leg day should leave you struggling to finish the leg exercises alone, and the same applies to a true back workout. Having one precede the other in the same workout simply isn't feasible.

Strike 3: Your plan, in addition to being awful at its' heart, suggests training 6 days a week. Time spent resting is just as important as time spent training, and one day of rest simply isn't enough.

I sincerely hope no one decides to follow this.
    *No sets to failure crew*
    *germanyt crew*